• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sorted for 2 more patches from Caz,

anyone else plan on being nice?

xD

I'm very nice, and the Happy Ending video gave me some lovely new drawings to make as patches. :biggrin2:

I might make a heap over the next few days, and if you don't need them, I'll keep 'em!

I'm very nice, and the Happy Ending video gave me some lovely new drawings to make as patches. :biggrin2:

I might make a heap over the next few days, and if you don't need them, I'll keep 'em!

Dont worry, i'll definatly need them :naughty:

Keep your favourite ones and send the rest to me :roftl:

i warn u Carmel...when i draw it gets very weird.:naughty: i dont know what i will draw...a goth lollipop girl! i like drwing bloody ppl a lot!:naughty:

make sure you colour it strongly!

I drew a Big Girl and scanned it to my comouter and printed it, and it looks a bit crap becuase i coloured it in with pencil xD

I have just posted another 5 squares, all of them characters taken from the wall behind Mika in the new Happy Ending video. They are in flannelette(?), so they feel cuddlier than they look!

5?!!

YOUR THE BEST! -hugs mouselle like crazy-

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDYYYYYY !!!!!!! I just checked the front page & saw that 'my' patch has arrived !!!!!! :biggrin2: Well , Mouselle made it for me , :wub2: , & I sent her the design .... THANK YOU AGAIN MOUSELLE !!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: Thanks for your patience also Carmel !!!:thumb_yello:

WHEN CAN WE SEE THEM ALL ????? :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDYYYYYY !!!!!!! I just checked the front page & saw that 'my' patch has arrived !!!!!! :biggrin2: Well , Mouselle made it for me , :wub2: , & I sent her the design .... THANK YOU AGAIN MOUSELLE !!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: Thanks for your patience also Carmel !!!:thumb_yello:

WHEN CAN WE SEE THEM ALL ????? :biggrin2:

Soon my friend

Soon :mf_rosetinted: