Mika at Glasto starts 17.15 on BBC2

paula.pop

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is going to be on in a minute, if you have digital, go to a BBC channel press the red button and press for glasto, they have 5 different bands playing and you can choose, it says he is going to be on in a minute, I hope it is for more songs this time.

arrrgh poo nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I missed the rest of it I thought it had finished I thought 2 songs was a bit not enough :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:is the whole thing of him repeated does anyone know I could record it all again it MUST be repeated at some point, EVERYTHING'S repeated on our tv.

arrrgh poo nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I missed the rest of it I thought it had finished I thought 2 songs was a bit not enough :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:is the whole thing of him repeated does anyone know I could record it all again it MUST be repeated at some point, EVERYTHING'S repeated on our tv.

They seem to be repeating it on the red button thingy sparkly, I have seen several artists more than once in my quest for Mika.:naughty:

They didn't show it all!

Well earlier they showed my interpretation on BBC 2 and on the red button they didn't so imagine that they have also cut out the rest of the songs he usually does on the piano. We will have to ask Rose what the set list was!

OOOOOO that shirt fell off again I just can't cope with his shirt falling off (hubby came in to see why I was squealing with delight, and laughed when I said"his shirt is falling off again" trying to control the excitement lol).

I am sure I saw an MFCer cos someone had fluffy bunny ears on. Loved Martins guitar face lol and cherrise looked wonderful and cute.... they were all so fab I wish I could've gone. I have to wait till November (it may be worth it if I can get a Mika hug lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmDfTSxV5o

Here's the interview, but I missed the first bit, sorry, I wasn't expecting it! Maybe someone will upload the full one, I didn't miss too much I don't think.

well done mika! a big suffocating hug for those two! i didn't like them!:thumbdown:

but i love you babs...thanks so much!:blush-anim-cl:

well done mika! a big suffocating hug for those two! i didn't like them!:thumbdown:

but i love you babs...thanks so much!:blush-anim-cl:

i didn't like those 2 guys either robertina! who are they??? but i loved the big hug thing :naughty: