paula.pop

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and she refused to touch mika's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

it's hard to believe..but i saw it! certain ppl do exist! :shocked: :shocked:

Maybe...the secret to getting more MIKA is to act like we're not interested. :sneaky2:

As I do remember reading somewhere that he is a bit of an 'attention seeker'.

Thanks for that! Mika is great as always...

And I totally feel his pain on missing Rufus! I don't know why, but when he was acting all "I can't believe this" about missing him, I felt it too. I guess it's because I'm a huge Rufus fan.

Maybe...the secret to getting more MIKA is to act like we're not interested. :sneaky2:

As I do remember reading somewhere that he is a bit of an 'attention seeker'.

oh really??? :shocked: anyway i don't think i would be able to act like i'm not interested if i'm in front of him..

Hi, there. I'll keep I short for now and go into more details tomorrow, as I'm in my tent colnd damp and I have to be up at 5am to pack for my coach leaves at 7.30.

He did the set he has been doing on the tour, covers too, it went on for an hour. Yes the shirt came off, we did a bizarre chant to make the sun come out, which it did after the 3rd attempt and the in flatables were brilliant (tell you a little story about them tomorrow ).

I thought I caught somewhere that the flag was spotted, that good news I was worried that I wouldn't get on camera, and yes it is indeed huge so huge in fact the pole last night snapped under the weight of it, which turned out to be just as well 'cause now I can take it back on the coach with me as it is.

Well must go and sleep now, talk to all tomorrow when I get back and have a hot shower.

Darn I switched the telly off, I wish they would put it all on together so we didn't have to watch the TV for 12 hours to get what only took 1! I would have liked to see Billy Brown.

Don't suppose anyone else taped it?

Sorry I didn't get chance..It would take me about an hour to find something to record it on!

Hopefully they'll put everything on the net over the next few days :|

I've been watching all day.... The number of times I've seen the Killers performance and Shirley Bassey...and they barely show Mika!

I know! I got Big Girl and My Interpretation, then they put a set on which I recorded but RAK1 said they did the whole set, so I could tell there was some missing, but I didn't know if they would show it and I got really sick of listening to repeats, like you! Then I switched the telly off. Mistake!

I think Billy Brown is really great live, in fact one of my faves.

Never mind, I will just have to make up for it by going to some more gigs. :naughty:

He did the set he has been doing on the tour, covers too, it went on for an hour.

YAY, that gives me hope for seeing sweet dreams on friday in st gallen! :biggrin2: i feared i wouldn't get to see the legendary hip moves live! :naughty:

Yay! I finally watched the videos! Thank you so much for posting them. :thumb_yello: I have to admit, I watched the Love Today video first, to see what would happen during the percussion solo. Let me just say, Mika is all boy. He likes taking his clothes off and hitting things. :bleh:

Yay! I finally watched the videos! Thank you so much for posting them. :thumb_yello: I have to admit, I watched the Love Today video first, to see what would happen during the percussion solo. Let me just say, Mika is all boy. He likes taking his clothes off and hitting things. :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Can't believe this was on tv! Awesome! :punk:

Well we have BBC on cable here but I wasn't home AND I didn't know Glastonbury was on. So that is why I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Babs! Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

Still haven't watched all the videos though, not enough time yet...

lmao lmao you could be right AND he likes his toys and we all know how boys like their toys :bleh: did you see him with those inflatables lol, he was having fun hehe.

Can't believe this was on tv! Awesome! :punk:

Well we have BBC on cable here but I wasn't home AND I didn't know Glastonbury was on. So that is why I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Babs! Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

Still haven't watched all the videos though, not enough time yet...

:naughty: That's why I wasn't in the apple thread much last night, I was a bit busy!