MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

Absolutely off topic here BUT I really do think we should start a thread called "Mika, please be careful with your braces!" I bet some day he will injure himself severely while stretching these things. :blink: I wonder if he has a special method about how to fix the clips on his trousers because if one of them loosens while he's 'twanging' his suspenders violently that could backfire. :sneaky2:

And I don't want to be the one to say afterwards 'I knew it. :sneaky2: '

Because the answer would be 'Why didn't you say anything?' :sneaky2:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely off topic here BUT I really do think we should start a thread called "Mika, please be careful with your braces!" I bet some day he will injure himself severely while stretching these things. :blink: I wonder if he has a special method about how to fix the clips on his trousers because if one of them loosens while he's 'twanging' his suspenders violently that could backfire. :sneaky2:

And I don't want to be the one to say afterwards 'I knew it. :sneaky2: '

Because the answer would be 'Why didn't you say anything?' :sneaky2:

:lol3: I have never thought about it but it's true! Be careful Mika!

It would be so funny!!! :lmfao: I know! I'm a naughty girl! :cheerful_h4h:

:roftl: :roftl: I really do love this thread and that fact that one picture has inspired 30 or so pages...

And in just over one day! I had to check when the thread was started cause I couldn't believe it!

There are some great photos in here and those braces do look like they could be quite deadly!!!

And in just over one day! I had to check when the thread was started cause I couldn't believe it!

There are some great photos in here and those braces do look like they could be quite deadly!!!

I know.. I was online when it was first posted ,and it only had like 6 pages, so I skimmed over them but expected it to die down. I jump back online to find another 25 or so pages..

It's brilliant

Yess, we should take them away from him for the sake of his own safety...:sneaky2:

Where is Hannah? It's her job :biggrin2:

Never fear...I'm here!

"I'm sorry Mr. Mika, but your braces have proved to be a health scare, endangering the lives of yourself and others, as well as mentally disabling many MFC girls in the process. I'm afraid that I will have to take them from you...*whispers*and hope that your pants are too big..."

:lmao:

Never fear...I'm here!

"I'm sorry Mr. Mika, but your braces have proved to be a health scare, endangering the lives of yourself and others, as well as mentally disabling many MFC girls in the process. I'm afraid that I will have to take them from you...*whispers*and hope that your pants are too big..."

:das: :das:

And there's always someone to relight the fire!

"Relight my fire, your love is my only desire :fisch:"

Never fear...I'm here!

Haha, Hannah :thumb_yello:

Hannah, they're already falling with suspenders, consider without. :roftl:

I was online when it was first posted ,and it only had like 6 pages, so I skimmed over them but expected it to die down. I jump back online to find another 25 or so pages..

It's brilliant

I think that part of the reason why it became so long is because half-way it became a slash thread where the scenarios of Mika kissing his bandmates and their partners' reactions were considered. :lol3:

Hannah, they're already falling with suspenders, consider without. :roftl:

I think that part of the reason why it became so long is because half-way it became a slash thread where the scenarios of Mika kissing his bandmates and their partners' reactions were considered. :lol3:

Ah yes... I noticed that,Can't say I'd be shocked either way... very entertaining catchin up on this thread during one of the forums quieter moments...

Just a belt. :roftl:

Never fear...I'm here!

you naughty naughty perverts...:naughty:

I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Don't you think his slim jeans are tight enough ? I don't think he could lose them even if the braces got broken (what a shame ! All the pleasure would have been for us !):biggrin2:

By the way, speaking again of the pic with Big Girl, maybe he closes his eyes to enjoy the kiss in a better way. That's what we all do, isn't it ? :blush-anim-cl: Oh, well, I know I can be cruel, sometimes ! But you don't want him to give up any private life just because we all become totally :mf_lustslow: when we see (or hear) him, do you ?

I must learn not to type in all the mess I have in my head :insane:

Control it. Control it.....:hypo:

By the way, speaking again of the pic with Big Girl, maybe he closes his eyes to enjoy the kiss in a better way. That's what we all do, isn't it ? :blush-anim-cl: Oh, well, I know I can be cruel, sometimes ! But you don't want him to give up any private life just because we all become totally :mf_lustslow: when we see (or hear) him, do you ?

Thank you Mireille for taking us back on track again :thumb_yello:

Just a belt. :roftl:

Be careful with what you suggest!

If he does the same thing with his belt that what he does with his braces!!!

It could be very very dangerous for him! If you understand what I mean :das::roll1:

By the way, speaking again of the pic with Big Girl, maybe he closes his eyes to enjoy the kiss in a better way.

Oh yes!!! :snog: The smilies close their eyes too!

Oh, well, I know I can be cruel, sometimes !

I really don't care!!! :crybaby: I swear that's true!