• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shock shock me !! Shock shock me !! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't feel like making sentences so :

- OMG OMG OMG !!! Mika is a 23 y.o. boy having fun on stage !!!

- Mika = Mr private life. Kissing someone he has a private relationship with on stage = No

- Big Girl : lucky :biggrin2:

- Mika = performer. Big Girl = co-performer. Kiss (and sexy dance) = performance

- Mika = teaser = making things that makes 14 y.o. young girls go crazy :naughty:

- Mika = Mr private life. Kissing someone he has a private relationship with on stage = No

- Mika = performer. Big Girl = co-performer. Kiss (and sexy dance) = performance

- Mika = teaser = making things that makes 14 y.o. young girls go crazy :naughty:

Are you 14 years old? :roftl:

^ It makes 24 year old girls crazy too, I'm afraid. :wink2:

and seventeens :naughty: and just basically anyone that fancies him.. its not our fault really.. but we will have to get over it.. as long as he invites us to his wedding :bleh:

and seventeens :naughty: and just basically anyone that fancies him.. its not our fault really.. but we will have to get over it.. as long as he invites us to his wedding :bleh:

:roftl: Oh dear lol

HMMM... I wonder what will happen to the gay rumours!! :boxed::roftl:

x

I always adore the way you write things!!! :biggrin2:

I'm 25 and i'm crazy too!!! :roftl:

This thread makes me go crazy. Is it really so strange to see him briefly kiss someone after a performance? I hope you save some of that anger for the girls who got picked to be Big Girls out of the line on tour, because he's kissed some of them too... he must either be dating all of them, or he really does have a thing for Big Girls--all and any Big Girls! :naughty:

Poor Mika. :roftl: So what will happen once it does come out that he's dating someone? I predict death threats. So much for being anti-death-threat on these forums...

--Jack

P.S. We all know that Mika's secretly in love with Yoppappop anyway. This is why he refuses to meet her.

This thread makes me go crazy. Is it really so strange to see him briefly kiss someone after a performance? I hope you save some of that anger for the girls who got picked to be Big Girls out of the line on tour, because he's kissed some of them too... he must either be dating all of them, or he really does have a thing for Big Girls--all and any Big Girls! :naughty:

Poor Mika. :roftl: So what will happen once it does come out that he's dating someone? I predict death threats. So much for being anti-death-threat on these forums...

--Jack

P.S. We all know that Mika's secretly in love with Yoppappop anyway. This is why he refuses to meet her.

Hahaha! I swear, this is the kiss heard round the world! No amount of bumping, grinding, and groping can compare! :roftl:

--Jack

lol :roftl: nah he won't get death threats.. well we'll make sure he wont :mf_rosetinted: . We'll obv be quite jealous, but we'll have to live with it and make sure that he/she is right for him, cos he deserves the best :wink2:

ERRR....I'm sorry, I really couldn't stand a 19pages discussion...about how deep was that kiss or...you know :roftl: Lol

so...can anyone make a summary? :bleh: just kidding

Anyway..I was not shocked, I just thought: ehy baby, you teaser will be mine :mf_lustslow:

Oh my hormons are dancing the chacha..please, forgive them :naughty:

You know, I must be blind, because I can't see when it happened on the video. I know they didn't air the exact moment, but someone said that they caught Mika wiping his mouth afterwards. I don't see it...

ERRR....I'm sorry, I really couldn't stand a 19pages discussion...about how deep was that kiss or...you know :roftl: Lol

so...can anyone make a summary? :bleh: just kidding

Anyway..I was not shocked, I just thought: ehy baby, you teaser will be mine :mf_lustslow:

Oh my hormons are dancing the chacha..please, forgive them :naughty:

The summary:

Nobody was shocked!

Everybody was "If only it was me"

Mika loves Yoppappop!

Mika kissing Big Girl is my new wallpaper!!!

:biggrin2:

You know, I must be blind, because I can't see when it happened on the video. I know they didn't air the exact moment, but someone said that they caught Mika wiping his mouth afterwards. I don't see it...

yes, it's at the very very end (like 5sec to the end..) but...where those pics were found?