MIKA and Big Girl?????????

crazypom

Be careful with what you suggest!

If he does the same thing with his belt that what he does with his braces!!!

It could be very very dangerous for him! If you understand what I mean :das::roll1:

Ah yes .. well as Mika's safety comes first.. he better not wear the belt...

Lets see... that leaves him wearing... well :wink2:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch:

"And I, I don't really know what I'm doing...yeah, that's right *giggle* BAAH..."

I love the 'Baah' part :wub2:

That was so random and cute!

Ah yes .. well as Mika's safety comes first.. he better not wear the belt...

Lets see... that leaves him wearing... well :wink2:

I like this concern over Mika's safety more and more. :roftl:

Take a leather belt, Mika

Rawr. :naughty:

Take a leather belt, Mika *looks over her shoulder to see if Queenie is around*

Or something else, but nothing too elastic :naughty:

Or one of those nice, silk belts...That are rather slippery and could slide off at any moment... :roftl:

Or one of those nice, silk belts...That are rather slippery and could slide off at any moment... :roftl:

Ah but if it falls off he may slip on it on stage... and we can't have him wearing anything that could result in him being injured :wink2:

Ah but if it falls off he may slip on it on stage... and we can't have him wearing anything that could result in him being injured :wink2:

Then it will be my job to retrieve it, as it is an endangerment to the safety of Mika and others. :roftl:

Of course, after I retrieve it, Mika will be even MORE of a danger to others. :D

Hannah, they're already falling with suspenders, consider without. :roftl:

Yes, I've said before, he really needs to wear them even tighter. I suppose it's a good thing he's taken to coordinating his underwear to his outfits.

I think that part of the reason why it became so long is because half-way it became a slash thread where the scenarios of Mika kissing his bandmates and their partners' reactions were considered. :lol3:

I rather wish we wouldn't call it "slash"--that implies that such speculation is less grounded than "Mika is bound to start dating Big Girl/Lollipop Girl/Cherisse/that cute interviewer chick/me" when considering that we don't know what he goes for, they're really rather equally probable.

Finally, maybe Mika should have kept his eyes open when kissing Big Girl, and then he might not have missed her mouth. Sloppy!

--Jack

P.S. leather=ick...

Wear a belt, Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Just a belt. :roftl:

It could be very very dangerous for him! If you understand what I mean :das::roll1:

Omg girls....I'm rooooooolling :roll1:

Thank you very much on behalf of the Visual Thinker Club. :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

Mika and the big girl is pretty intimate..

I found a picture.. Sorry, if it allready has been posted.

l_6ab230fa188d3e9d6ac01fdcdd7dd860.jpg

OMG.. has she got her arm around his waist..

She wouldn't touch him like that unless she was going out. This only confirms the marriage rumours. The nerve of that woman...:naughty:

She wouldn't touch him like that unless she was going out. This only confirms the marriage rumours. The nerve of that woman...:naughty:

Yeah, very possessive, isn't she? :sneaky2:

'Mine mine mine!' She reminds me of the nasty seagulls from Finding Nemo. :sneaky2:

Finally, maybe Mika should have kept his eyes open when kissing Big Girl, and then he might not have missed her mouth. Sloppy!

--Jack

You prefer he closes his eyes and his mouth OR he opens his eyes and his mouth? :naughty:

I knew it :crybaby: Now what am I gonna do with my multicoloured wedding dress? :emot-sad: Ay :crybaby:

Yeah, very possessive, isn't she? :sneaky2:

'Mine mine mine!' She reminds me of the nasty seagulls from Finding Nemo. :sneaky2:

:naughty: It seems she's very jealous of Big Girl!!!

As I have already said (despite the fact I enjoy writing grazy things), I'm happy they can appreciate each other like that!!!

It's so funny!!! If I was them, I would do the same!