Grace Kelly most irritating

Mika_forever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a matter of taste, no everybody like the same music. This is a subjective survey. But we have to assume lots of people don't like Mika or his songs, obviously we do.:biggrin2:

Grace Kelly? Irritating? You're Beautiful ok, James Blunt's voice is very annoying but Mika isn't! Songs like Boten Anna, Dragostea Din Tei etc. are irritating but Grace Kelly isn't:blink:

I'm not with u. James blunt has a great voice.:thumb_yello:

This is outrageous. GRACE KELLY IRRITATING? No way, it's one the best songs ever! It makes the superiority of Mika's voice perfectly clear. How many of you can reach that high, uh? I think some people criticize the song just because it attacks the discographic industry and the attempts it makes to change the artists' way of being. That article is rubbish. Well... except for the part about Crazy Frog (which I think it's a horrible and repetitive song).

Oh, and I don't think Celine Dion is annoying, either. She has nice voice.

it may be for some...depends who they asked? :lol3:

my granny probably finds it irritating too,because it dosen`t sound like a soap opera theme song,then again rockers may find it irritating because he sounds to jolly and the voice may just not be in the right octave...and then the teens like my cousin who don`t actually have anything against the song,but he is simply convinced Mika is gay ,therefor he hates him and everything surrounding Mika....so,it`s quite a subjective matter,and I can only smile at theese classifications :biggrin2:

I think Grace Kelly is an incredible, euphoric masterpiece :punk:

Somehow I always thought that with this self-defining tone and this effect on his career Grace Kelly is Mika's ars poetica, just like times ago Bohemian Rhapsody was the one for Freddie.

(Sorry, I hope you understand the expression "ars poetica", I just couldn't find the right word for it in English.)

But anyway, I can imagine some people being irritated by his words, for example the ones who recognize themselves hearing the lines:

"You only want what everybody else says you should want!"

"Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself?!"

Really, I suppose a realization like this must be very painful, but even more useful.

I think Grace Kelly is an incredible, euphoric masterpiece :punk:

Somehow I always thought that with this self-defining tone and this effect on his career Grace Kelly is Mika's ars poetica, just like times ago Bohemian Rhapsody was the one for Freddie.

(Sorry, I hope you understand the expression "ars poetica", I just couldn't find the right word for it in English.)

But anyway, I can imagine some people being irritated by his words, for example the ones who recognize themselves hearing the lines:

"You only want what everybody else says you should want!"

"Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you like yourself?!"

Really, I suppose a realization like this must be very painful, but even more useful.

I totally agree with you...again.:wink2::thumb_yello:

However GK is a bit irritating...it won't get out of my head no matter what I do. Do you even know how hard is to study when all you hear in your head is...''I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky''...and so on and on.:shocked: It's not easy!:roftl:

When I first heard it I spent a whole day on line watching the video on youtube. It was love at the first sight.:wub2::naughty: It's a lovely irritation.