Grace Kelly most irritating

Mika_forever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Kelly? Irritating? You're Beautiful ok, James Blunt's voice is very annoying but Mika isn't! Songs like Boten Anna, Dragostea Din Tei etc. are irritating but Grace Kelly isn't:blink:

I don't agree with My Heart Will Go On either. No doubt that Celine Dion is one of the most annoying woman on the planet, but there's nothing bad about that song in particular unless you're just sick of Titanic. But it's kind of 10 years too late to be harping on about that.

I guess it goes without saying we all love Grace Kelly. But really, it's a fantastic song and obviously a lot of people enjoy it. It's very Katrina & the Waves Walking on Sunshine. It's hard not to like it.

I just read this article: http://nyheter.msn.se/msn_news_article.aspx?channelID=48&articleID=28934&categID=156

It´s in Swedish and it´s a list of the most irritating songs. I was shocked when i saw Grace Kelly....

...Ehe...Irritating like the air of "Le nozze di Figaro"...listening and listening this opera, it becomes a "big torment" :biggrin2:

Grace Kelly is a masterpiece, and the greatness is always irritating for poor hearts :mf_rosetinted:

Well, negative publicity is also publicity right?

As Mika said; Love me, or hate me, but don't ignore me. Well he's certainly not being ignored. I don't think it matters, we love the song, his die-hard fans :D That's the most important thing right :)?

LOL, people are funny :roftl:

And yeah, I agree with Christine on the whole anti-Celine Dion thing, she's actually done some really good songs... plus she was in the Eurovision, so that's extra respect points from me! :roftl: *is obsessed with the Eurovision, hahaha!*

Well, negative publicity is also publicity right?

As Mika said; Love me, or hate me, but don't ignore me. Well he's certainly not being ignored. I don't think it matters, we love the song, his die-hard fans :D That's the most important thing right :)?

Oscar Wilde said the same :biggrin2:

What a wise Man, our Mika:biggrin2:

Most songs on this list are indeed very annoying - but why "Grace Kelly"??? It is one of the best written songs ever and not irritating at all...I really don't know what the athor of this arcticle was thinking when putting GK on the list...:sneaky2:

I sure dont think mikas songs are irritating NOW, But I admit at the beginning I thought it was a little irritating, the way if you listen to it once, and its stuck in your head for a week! maybe thats what theyre getting at!

I guess it goes without saying we all love Grace Kelly. But really, it's a fantastic song and obviously a lot of people enjoy it. It's very Katrina & the Waves Walking on Sunshine. It's hard not to like it.

Ohhh! I love that song!

Grace Kelly IS irritating. :mf_rosetinted: When I first heard it, it irritated me to an extent I can hardly describe. Severely irritated I had to initiate immediate research activities to find out what the cause of this massive irritation could be.

The first hint was found soon here but could only increase my irritation so I had to expand my research to find this. What can I tell you? My irritation skyrocketed :blink: Irritated beyond measure the only thing I hoped to ease my pain and save my sanity was that place. BUT what I found there was so ... irritating that I recently had to check in to the local mental asylum that is primarily specializing in that syndrome evoked by irritation after having listened to Grace Kelly.

It was a long way but today i can say I'm alright although I will probably never be the same again.

:mf_rosetinted:

(current state of identities: :blink::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::insane: )

Grace Kelly IS irritating. :mf_rosetinted: When I first heard it irritated my to an extent I can hardly describe. Severely irritated I had to initiate immediate research activities to find out what the cause of this massive irritation could be.

The first hint was found soon here but could only increase my irritation so I had to expand my research to find this. What can I tell you? My irritation skyrocketed :blink: Irritated beyond measure the only thing I hoped to ease my pain and save my sanity was that place. BUT what I found there was so ... irritating that I recently had to check in to the local mental asylum that is primarily specializing in that syndrome evoked by irritation after having listened to Grace Kelly.

It was a long way but today i can say I'm alright although I will probably never be the same again.

:mf_rosetinted:

(current state of identities: :blink::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::insane: )

EXACTLY!!! so its not just me?!?!

You're Beautiful - James Blunt. --IRRITATING...i never liked this song :P His others are better!!

Axel F - Crazy Frog. --UGGGH

Mmm Bop - Hanson. --never heard of it :blink:

Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby. --uhmm

Birdie Song - The Tweets. --birdie song?? lol

Shout - Lulu.

Agadoo - Black Lace.

Grace Kelly - Mika. --soo not true

My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion. --WHAT!????

La Macarena - Los Del Rio. --im sick of that song x]

:shocked: how can they put Mr Blobby on there? I used to LOVE that song! *remembers shes on MIKA fan club* *coughs*:roftl:

Violet_sky is right. Grace Kelly is irritating. Just wonderfully irritating:biggrin2: