Help...Manchester gig

Snowy66

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

325pm and no text re venue yet, I hate the idea the text may noty arrive in time and my son will be very very disappointed :(

its 3pm need to know location, i hate all this suspense

330pm finally arrived:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

325pm and no text re venue yet, I hate the idea the text may noty arrive in time and my son will be very very disappointed :(

its in a public open space, nxt to my work which i called in sick top today. dear god

really? open space? wow! this reminds me a little when U2 and Beatles (not together:biggrin2: ) performed live without anybody knew it..:bleh:

It looks like it's free to whoever wants to go! Look at this MySpace bulletin from Mika:

Mika will be playing a FREE guerilla gig TONIGHT in Great Northern Square, Manchester... so get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!

Everyone is invited, he will be on stage at 6pm so come along down.... dressing deliciously ridiculously is encouraged as always

MIKASOUNDS x

If you didn't have tickets, but wanted to go, here's your chance! :biggrin2:

It looks like it's free to whoever wants to go! Look at this MySpace bulletin from Mika:

Mika will be playing a FREE guerilla gig TONIGHT in Great Northern Square, Manchester... so get your dancing shoes on and get down there!!

Everyone is invited, he will be on stage at 6pm so come along down.... dressing deliciously ridiculously is encouraged as always

MIKASOUNDS x

If you didn't have tickets, but wanted to go, here's your chance! :biggrin2:

OMG I feel very very sorry for those people who wanted to go but thought they needed tickets...and now can't get there in time...:shocked:

OMG I feel very very sorry for those people who wanted to go but thought they needed tickets...and now can't get there in time...:shocked:

I know! The bulletin was posted so last minute.

I guess that's what makes the gig kind of exciting and spontaneous, but it is sad for those who are missing out. :(

Yeah! Me too! :boxed:

People who live 30 to 45 min. from Great Northern Square eh...

RUN!!:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, if it's possible for any of you to get down there even in the next hour, you should do it! You'll catch at least part of the show, and you might get to meet Mika! If you do, give him an extra hug for me. :thumb_yello:

arghhhhhhhhh i cant believe this i just got the same bullitin ! i really wanted to go but ive no chance of making it there in 21 mins from glasgow unless i was wonder woman . bumer :thumbdown:

My husband will be walking very close to where the gig is at about 6.15 ... should I text him to go and watch it? LOL He doesn't mind Mika but...well.

:bleh:

Sure, why not? He may like Mika after seeing his show. :biggrin2:

Hmmm...what time was the bulletin sent out?

There were not many people there and time went on until the guy on stage said the gig wouldn't start until the people at the back seated came forward to the front (so it looked like there were more people) so perhaps it was a last minute attempt to get more people down there?

Cracking little gig though and Mika was funny with his reactions to how many, and how! (I was stood in front of Scooby doo and Snow White) people were in francy dress :)