Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went over to my friends house yesterday and her mom was cooking chicken, every time we went into her kitchen we started laughing and her mom was giving us really weird looks. then her mom called out that the chicken was done and we laughed all the way into the dining room. the rest of dinner went like this:

dad: the chicken smells good

me (whispers): im sure it does(giggles)

mom: its steamy

me (whispers): i hope so

friend: *laughing*

mom: lets cut it off the bone

me (whispers): thats pretty rough, lets be gentel

friend:*laughs harder*

dad: it looks really moist and wet

me: THANK GOD *falls on floorlaughing*

friend:*falls on top of me laughing*

mom:what?

dad: they're teens, who knows what goes on in their mind

mom: who wants chicken

me:ME!!!*laughs hareder and almost pees pants

friend: ME TOO!! *gasps for breath*

i love what chicken does to us lol :bleh:

Lol that's really funny...:roftl:

Sure! I'll become a member!

I was invited after I posted in the Picture Captions thread where Mika was holding a necklace that had farm animals on it and I asked where the chicken was! :naughty:

yes it was me :biggrin2:

added:biggrin2:

yes it was me :biggrin2:

added:biggrin2:

Woot 55. You can tell I got on this thread late haha.

So my chicken story isn't as funny but...

I was at work one night and I brought in some popcorn chicken and breaded shrimp. After that I just had a bottle of ketchup and some chips sitting on my desk. One of the officers that I was working with walked by and said, "ketchup and chips? That's an odd combo." I said back "No... I had chicken earlier!" My voice kind of got weak when I said it because I thought of the other meaning of chicken and it felt like I was saying something wrong lol.

Woot 55. You can tell I got on this thread late haha.

So my chicken story isn't as funny but...

I was at work one night and I brought in some popcorn chicken and breaded shrimp. After that I just had a bottle of ketchup and some chips sitting on my desk. One of the officers that I was working with walked by and said, "ketchup and chips? That's an odd combo." I said back "No... I had chicken earlier!" My voice kind of got weak when I said it because I thought of the other meaning of chicken and it felt like I was saying something wrong lol.

:lmao: chicken stories can NEVER be not funny

gahhh anytime chicken comes up i got all red and giggly lol..i'll never be the same again.

it's sad how i cannot go a day without something mika related happening lol...*sigh* it's either chicken or marmite or chips or knitting lol mfc and mika is too much :roftl:

gotta love it all :biggrin2:

chicken has changed my life in so many ways:naughty: , i cant think clean anymore, and i choke every time i have chicken.:blush-anim-cl:

even that sounded dirty!!!:roftl:

hey Mika : what are you doing with purplegrape's chicken?! :roftl::naughty:

chicken has changed my life in so many ways:naughty: , i cant think clean anymore, and i choke every time i have chicken.:blush-anim-cl:

even that sounded dirty!!!:roftl:

u choke everytime?!?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmfao:

Fantastic pix!

My favorite is the last one. Ha, knitting and chicken. :naughty:

Excuse me. :blush-anim-cl:

yes exposing him/her to knitting and chicken at such a young age...it's a shame :lmao:

Ok.

What exactly is knitting???

(a better question, do i want to know??)

I have an idea of what it is but that just might be my dirty mind going into overdrive.

If i get to meet Mika at Good Morning America, i might ask him how he likes his chicken. And which part of chicken does he prefer.

Then i'd run away.:naughty:

^^im wayyyyy too shy to do that but i can pretend.

(actually, i don't even know if i should mention that i'm a member of the MCF 'cause he might run away if he realizes that:roftl: )

Ok.

I have an idea of what it is but that just might be my dirty mind going into overdrive.

If i get to meet Mika at Good Morning America, i might ask him how he likes his chicken. And which part of chicken does he prefer.

(actually, i don't even know if i should mention that i'm a member of the MCF 'cause he might run away if he realizes that:roftl: )

I know!!! Same question here.

Ok.

i dont think he'd run, too far lol.

i dont really understand knitting either, and no1 will give me an EXACT answer.

Knitting, pretty much synonymous with perving. :roftl:

And I TOTALLY think you should ask that! If he comes back in September near me, and I get to go, I fully intend on wearing a pin with a knitting chicken on it. :roftl:

ok, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*FALLS ON FLOOR AND CHOKES MORE:blush-anim-cl:

Ok.

HAHA there ya go...now i'm sure u r feeling better :biggrin2:

ok check the knitting thread..it was originally known as the pervert thread and i think u might know what it means :naughty:

omm never do that haha i'm sure he loves us and has a special place in his heart 4 us (atleast that's what i'd like to think) cause we were there behind him from the start and we truely r genuine fans..i mean ppl say they r fans but r not here..weird!!!!! he knows we mfcers truely love and appreciate everything about him and his music!

According to Jack Violet:

Knitting is very simple--it simply means "perverted, or relating to perverted things."

The Knitting Thread used to be named the Pervert thread, so knitting = perverted, knitty = pervy, etc.

btw i love ur sig.....and he says he doesn't have a plush fetish :fisch::mf_rosetinted: