This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

That picture someone posted here.. that has on it he is coming august 10th, If you look closely you can actually see his lazy eye (or am I driving myself insane. I just want braces!)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture someone posted here.. that has on it he is coming august 10th, If you look closely you can actually see his lazy eye (or am I driving myself insane. I just want braces!)

Hahaha, today I went to shop to look for braces, but I didn't find any. Of course, I'll continue till I find them :roftl:

Hahaha, today I went to shop to look for braces, but I didn't find any. Of course, I'll continue till I find them :roftl:

I found some easily!

I don't know where you live but if you live in the States Hot Topic always has them

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck!!! *sorry* I'm not the kind that curses, but I feel like dying.

I can't believe this!!!

Maybe I should just have a heart attack and have done with it! I can't take this.

I bought my ticket to WOW months ago. I actually saved up money for that! I can't believe this.

It's not fair.

I've emailed Luger (the ones arraging WOW), I've called them - twice!

They say he is coming (and on the 10th), but I find it hard to believe that he will, and it's seriously killing me :tears:

He'll do GMA 6am or earlier (sais on his blog), lets say he finishes 7am and takes a Jet to Sweden (:das:) then he could be in sweden by 7pm (6h time difference and 6h flight) and perform 9-10pmish!

And I asked them about the ticket if he performes 11th instead and they said that we'll have to wait and see...

Honestly Jasmin, that is very very very positive thoughts. That will never happen. It's impossible.

The only way for this to work is if they change Mikas performence to the 11th, and they keep saying that he's coming the 10th.

I'm dying...

Förresten Jas, Jag ringde dem igen, idag. Jag pratade med herr svordom, han kom ihåg. Han sa att Mika kommer den 10:e.

Jag tror inte det...

åh, jag vet inte vad jag ska tro... Jag dör :tears:

They say he is coming (and on the 10th), but I find it hard to believe that he will, and it's seriously killing me :tears:

I'm so sorry for you guys not being able to get some answers. Someone's got their wires crossed somewhere. If they (or Mika) could confirm he's coming on the 11th at least you could try to make arrangements and get to see him.

It seems like Mika was never committed to this show as far as he was concerned since it's not on his MySpace. I'd be interested to see if the Montréal show is ever announced officially.

I hope it works out for you.

I found some easily!

I don't know where you live but if you live in the States Hot Topic always has them

I haven't looked for braces yet, but I thought of you when I saw some crazy sunglasses yesterday. They're at least a foot wide. One pair is black with some Mikaish paisley patterns on it. Another pair is two hearts with glitter all around. I'm going to have to try them on to see which look the least (or most!) ridiculous. :mf_rosetinted:

OK, so we all know that mika was supposed to be in Sweden august 10th right?

And then they announced him being in New York August 10th right?

THEN WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE HIM TO BE IN QUEBEC AUGUST 10TH TOO ?!

show_banqueLau_02.jpg

I hope i didn't get all excited for nothing :(

What??

That can´t be possible! :shocked:

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck!!! *sorry* I'm not the kind that curses, but I feel like dying.

I can't believe this!!!

Maybe I should just have a heart attack and have done with it! I can't take this.

I bought my ticket to WOW months ago. I actually saved up money for that! I can't believe this.

It's not fair.

Honestly Jasmin, that is very very very positive thoughts. That will never happen. It's impossible.

The only way for this to work is if they change Mikas performence to the 11th, and they keep saying that he's coming the 10th.

I'm dying...

Förresten Jas, Jag ringde dem igen, idag. Jag pratade med herr svordom, han kom ihåg. Han sa att Mika kommer den 10:e.

Jag tror inte det...

Seriously Mona I'm trying to be positive, but I'm going mad instead and this is killing me....

Everybody keeps saying different things and I'm majorly confused and don't know what to think anymore!

I can't believe this!!!

It's not fair.

I'm dying...

Jag tror inte det...

I think sweden is 6 hrs ahead of NY so maybe he would be preforming on the 10th there while it's the 9th here :blink:

Pay no attention to anything I've said it's bound to be rubbish . I've been up since 6am .

I think sweden is 6 hrs ahead of NY so maybe he would be preforming on the 10th there while it's the 9th here :blink:

Pay no attention to anything I've said it's bound to be rubbish . I've been up since 6am .

This is a kind of me rambling whilst trying to work this out in my head, so bear with me...

If he's supposed to play New York at 7:30am on the 10th, that's 1:30pm on the 10th in Sweden. Assuming he's supposed to be playing in the evening in Sweden (say, 8pm) that's about 2pm in New York - which, by the sounds of it, is when he'll be in transition between New York and Quebec.

He's playing Quebec at what time, 8:30? So assuming he gets on a plane at 11pm (which is 5am in Sweden) and a 7 hour flight, he'd feasibly arrive in Sweden at noon on the 11th. Which is basically enough time to shower, do a sound check, eat something, and get his butt on stage.

If that is how his people are planning for it to go down, I hope they realize that from 6am EDT on the 10th to 5pm EDT on the 11th (a 35 hour timespan), the only time he (not to mention his bandmates!) could possibly sleep is on planes from NYC -> Quebec and Quebec -> Sweden.

Even disregarding Quebec, he'd leave NYC at, say, 10am EDT on the 10th(4pm in Sweden), and arrive 7 hours later (11pm in Sweden). That doesn't make sense. To me, it seems there is no feasible way for him to do GMA and play Sweden on the 10th. And if he does play Quebec in the evening of the 10th, even appearing in Sweden on the 11th would be a longshot.

Which means that, in all probability, either fans in Quebec or fans in Sweden will be disappointed. And, if one or the other of those gigs appears on Mikasounds or his Myspace, we'll know who's going to be let down!

It definitely seems like someone in charge of his schedule is very much asleep at the wheel.

Does this make sense? I admit that timezone math can get complicated :blink:

Oh and another thing; by the looks of the page below, transatlantic flights don't fly directly into the Göteborg airport:

http://www.goteborgairport.se/eng/info/resenaerer/destinations.asp

Which means they'd need to factor in a change of planes in Paris or London or Stockholm or something. Unless he really does have a private jet, which I highly doubt - especially because according to the article linked below, even Prince Harry flies on British Airways. And something tells me the third in line to the British throne has a few more dollars (or pounds, perhaps?) than Mika:

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=3320d646-9615-4eee-a667-e49e97077522

Sooo confusing!I really feel bad for all of you with tickets to any of these gigs :(

Oh and another thing; by the looks of the page below, transatlantic flights don't fly directly into the Göteborg airport:

http://www.goteborgairport.se/eng/info/resenaerer/destinations.asp

Which means they'd need to factor in a change of planes in Paris or London or Stockholm or something. Unless he really does have a private jet, which I highly doubt - especially because according to the article linked below, even Prince Harry flies on British Airways. And something tells me the third in line to the British throne has a few more dollars (or pounds, perhaps?) than Mika:

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=3320d646-9615-4eee-a667-e49e97077522

Sooo confusing!I really feel bad for all of you with tickets to any of these gigs :(

yes yes, usually when you go to Gothenburg you have to change planes in Stockholm.

no, I just know what will happen - he won't come to Sweden :sad::tears: :tears:

If that is how his people are planning for it to go down, I hope they realize that from 6am EDT on the 10th to 5pm EDT on the 11th (a 35 hour timespan), the only time he (not to mention his bandmates!) could possibly sleep is on planes from NYC -> Quebec and Quebec -> Sweden.

Not necessarily. He could be in a hotel room in Montreal by noon or 1 pm. He's probably got 4 or 5 hours to rest before he has to head out again. And I hope he takes advantage of it and doesn't do interviews, etc. Hopefully he can squeeze that kind of thing in when he's on site at the festival later in the day.

Not necessarily. He could be in a hotel room in Montreal by noon or 1 pm. He's probably got 4 or 5 hours to rest before he has to head out again. And I hope he takes advantage of it and doesn't do interviews, etc. Hopefully he can squeeze that kind of thing in when he's on site at the festival later in the day.

A hotel in Montreal eh? :biggrin2:

I'm going to be at the airport that day waiting for him! My dad works there anyway :naughty:

Jk. My dad will probably say no anyway.. Ill just make him get me an autograph if he sees him!

I didn't even consider the possibility of him scheduling an interview or something. Wow. I really hope he finds time to get a bit of rest.