This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

It's not possible for him to play GMA and Sweden on the same day, regardless of the Quebec show. Even an 8 am flight out of NY on the 10th will not arrive until the 11th. You should sort out your ticket issue as soon as you can. He's going to have to play the 11th.

He'll do GMA 6am or earlier (sais on his blog), lets say he finishes 7am and takes a Jet to Sweden (:das:) then he could be in sweden by 7pm (6h time difference and 6h flight) and perform 9-10pmish!

And I asked them about the ticket if he performes 11th instead and they said that we'll have to wait and see...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I HIGHLY recommend you save those pennies and get one! You won't be disappointed!! It's sooo fantastic! And because it's soooo colourful it matches EVERYTHING!!!!

Hear that, everyone???

(I should be a salesperson for Swatch). :roftl: LOL :naughty:

No reseller in Sweden :no:

No reseller in Sweden :no:

When you meet mika just ask him for it.. Go up to him all casually and be like

"So, nice watch"

"Oh thanks!"

"Can i have it?"

"HUH"

*snatches watch* muahahaha

ok someone needs to tell me to stop drinking starbucks coffee :shocked:

He'll do GMA 6am or earlier (sais on his blog), lets say he finishes 7am and takes a Jet to Sweden (:das:) then he could be in sweden by 7pm (6h time difference and 6h flight) and perform 9-10pmish!

And I asked them about the ticket if he performes 11th instead and they said that we'll have to wait and see...

No... the audience should get to GMA 6 am or earlier, but he won't start till 7:30 at least, I think.

And I still don't understand how he'll manage Quebec if he also tries to make Sweden. This is just crazy.

--Jack

No... the audience should get to GMA 6 am or earlier, but he won't start till 7:30 at least, I think.

And I still don't understand how he'll manage Quebec if he also tries to make Sweden. This is just crazy.

--Jack

I know its insane... I'm seriously starting to consider the fact that mika has super powers, or super clones? Or maybe he's a robot or something and doesn't need to sleep? Only charges himself? Hm... Okay, ill stop now.

"So, nice watch"

"Oh thanks!"

"Can i have it?"

"HUH"

Y'know you're very, very bad.... And Starbuck's coffee's gonna rot your soul:wink2:

"So, nice watch"

"Oh thanks!"

"Can i have it?"

"HUH"

NoNo when I give him his birthdaypresent ( a bracelet I made) and put it on his wrist :blush-anim-cl: I'll then say "niiiice watch may I try it on" make him give me a big hug cause he broke my heart once and then run away xD

Oh and stop drinking coffee :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

OK so he'll be in Sweden around 8:30pm he could still perform....

Quebec I seriously don't get where it suddenly came from....waiting for them to answer someones email. This is beyond crazy, it's making me sick :boxed:

I know its insane... I'm seriously starting to consider the fact that mika has super powers, or super clones? Or maybe he's a robot or something and doesn't need to sleep? Only charges himself? Hm... Okay, ill stop now.

I've discovered Mika's secret. He's a hologram.

holomika.jpg

What time is the Quebec performance? Since GMA is early in the morning, he might be doing double duty and performing in Quebec that night. Then again, who really knows for sure...

That'd be excesive. Poor Mika...

Y'know you're very, very bad.... And Starbuck's coffee's gonna rot your soul:wink2:

LOL yeah i know, im bad to the bone :mf_rosetinted:

NoNo when I give him his birthdaypresent ( a bracelet I made) and put it on his wrist :blush-anim-cl: I'll then say "niiiice watch may I try it on" make him give me a big hug cause he broke my heart once and then run away xD

Oh and stop drinking coffee :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! That's a better plan! And i will never stop drinking starbucks :]

I've discovered Mika's secret. He's a hologram.

holomika.jpg

THAT EXPLAINS IT ALLL! Thanks :naughty:

It's not going to work out that way. As Jack says, the show won't even start until 7:30 am or so. He has to play his set, get out of the middle of Manhattan during rush hour, go through airport security, etc. If he leaves the US before 9 am it will be a miracle.

Since Mika isn't flying by private jet he can't get on a plane to Sweden whenever he wants. And can you really fly direct to Göteborg in 6 hours? Isn't it going to take him another couple of hours to transfer from another airport in Sweden/Europe? Realistically you are looking at at least 1 or 2 am before he could arrive at the festival. Since he has no control over flight schedules, it could be even later.

I'm really sorry they've messed you around with the tickets and Mika is overbooked. It must be extremely frustrating. :thumbdown:

It's not going to work out that way. As Jack says, the show won't even start until 7:30 am or so. He has to play his set, get out of the middle of Manhattan during rush hour, go through airport security, etc. If he leaves the US before 9 am it will be a miracle.

Since Mika isn't flying by private jet he can't get on a plane to Sweden whenever he wants. And can you really fly direct to Göteborg in 6 hours? Isn't it going to take him another couple of hours to transfer from another airport in Sweden/Europe? Realistically you are looking at at least 1 or 2 am before he could arrive at the festival. Since he has no control over flight schedules, it could be even later.

I'm really sorry they've messed you around with the tickets and Mika is overbooked. It must be extremely frustrating. :thumbdown:

You really think he flies with regular passengerplane?

There's no time with his busy schedual...

But either way yes I'm frustrated, it shouldn't be like this!

NoNo

Hahah that's my name....sorry to interrupt your conversation haha.

I think Mika is a twin. Think about it. Why does he look so different in press photos as opposed to real life? I think his twin is the one in all of the high quality magazing photos, the "sexed up" Mika.

It's retarded! LOL he has to be like a super human or something!! I got all excited, and told my mom and she asked me when it was, and i said "August 10th"... Then im like... WAIT A MINUTE. But it's for charity or something, so maybe he might cancel new york :biggrin2: LOL :(

you dont just cancel on gma lol plus this is a definite thing, mayvbe he flying up and going that show later

you dont just cancel on gma lol plus this is a definite thing, mayvbe he flying up and going that show later

Yeah GMA is a pretty big deal for him, because it will get him a lot of exposure in America.

8.30 PM... which is like 12 hours after his show in new york? hmmmm maybe he might be going by plane! how long does it take? cause i dont wanna buy a ticket thinking he might make it to montreal, and it ends up being cancelled

hed make it, its not a 12 hour flight

You really think he flies with regular passengerplane?

There's no time with his busy schedual...

But either way yes I'm frustrated, it shouldn't be like this!

I suppose it's possible he's flying private because it must be expensive to fly his entourage on commercial flights anyway. But I'm guessing it's about $80K+ for a return transatlantic flight and Mika's crazy if he's spending that kind of money just on flights.

He says he's skint and I believe it. He's not earning any serious money yet, and these US trips are probably a loss for him up to this point. The expenses he's incurred over the past year must be astronomical, even without private jets.

Hahah that's my name....sorry to interrupt your conversation haha.

I think Mika is a twin. Think about it. Why does he look so different in press photos as opposed to real life? I think his twin is the one in all of the high quality magazing photos, the "sexed up" Mika.

But he's sexed up in his live performances to :das:

GMA is important but I seriously doubt that Mikas crew would sign a contract with WOW if he wasn't coming for sure.....AND he's only been in Sweden once in this tiny place! And Mika seems to really like Sweden so don't think he'll let us down that's not so smart either...

Véro I'd like to know that to!

I want to have a proper answer :sneaky2:

But he's sexed up in his live performances to :das:

GMA is important but I seriously doubt that Mikas crew would sign a contract with WOW if he wasn't coming for sure.....AND he's only been in Sweden once in this tiny place! And Mika seems to really like Sweden so don't think he'll let us down that's not so smart either...

Véro I'd like to know that to!

I want to have a proper answer :sneaky2:

I feel for you Jassisa ! As bad as I want to see him here in Québec, I don't want him to cancel Sweden either ! It was settled way before Québec and you paid good money for your ticket. In the best situation, I hope he does Sweden on August 11th and you can switch your ticket.

But still... it's a pretty crazy schedule... poor guy ! :boxed:

I feel for you Jassisa ! As bad as I want to see him here in Québec, I don't want him to cancel Sweden either ! It was settled way before Québec and you paid good money for your ticket. In the best situation, I hope he does Sweden on August 11th and you can switch your ticket.

But still... it's a pretty crazy schedule... poor guy ! :boxed:

Thnx hunny! *hugs*

Yes I feel so sorry for him having this insanly tight schedule, but in the same time he did want to do this for a living and knew the bad side of it.

I'm just a fan that wants to see him, we shouldn't have to get this confused :thumbdown: