This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

OK, so we all know that mika was supposed to be in Sweden august 10th right?

And then they announced him being in New York August 10th right?

THEN WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY ANNOUNCE HIM TO BE IN QUEBEC AUGUST 10TH TOO ?!

show_banqueLau_02.jpg

I hope i didn't get all excited for nothing :(

EDIT

OK, so all we know so far, is that he is confirmed to play everywhere! Jassisa called WOW and they said he has a contract, and he is performing, and I e-mailed one of the organizers of the Montgolfières Festival, and she said that he is confirmed, and obviously, Good Morning America is confirmed, because it's on his official website, and there are a bunch of contests going on to help promote it.

So bottom line, we really don't know what he is doing. And besides, its completely impossible for him to show up at all the gigs, unless he performs in Sweden on the 11th, but they still have him booked for the 10th. Please, if anyone knows a way to contact Mika's manager, or if someone knows any news, tell us.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's everywhere:shocked: :roftl:

It's retarded! LOL he has to be like a super human or something!! I got all excited, and told my mom and she asked me when it was, and i said "August 10th"... Then im like... WAIT A MINUTE. But it's for charity or something, so maybe he might cancel new york :biggrin2: LOL :(

It's retarded! LOL he has to be like a super human or something!! I got all excited, and told my mom and she asked me when it was, and i said "August 10th"... Then im like... WAIT A MINUTE. But it's for charity or something, so maybe he might cancel new york :biggrin2: LOL :(

SUPER MIKA dada da da:roftl: :roftl:

Hahahahah! August 10th is turning into some big Mika joke on the universe. Or the universe's big joke on Mika.

Maybe we'll find out he actually has several clones running around?

Maybe he's decided he wants to try and set a record, hopping from country to country and playing with the time difference?

Maybe August 10th is a day that happens only once every 1000 years, when the space-time contiuum will be briefly broken and Mika will be able to be in multiple places at once?

--Jack

Hahahahah! August 10th is turning into some big Mika joke on the universe. Or the universe's big joke on Mika.

Maybe we'll find out he actually has several clones running around?

Maybe he's decided he wants to try and set a record, hopping from country to country and playing with the time difference?

Maybe August 10th is a day that happens only once every 100 years, when the space-time contiuum will be briefly broken and Mika will be able to be in multiple places at once?

--Jack

LOL Thanks for that, you kinda made me happy :D

What time is the Quebec performance? Since GMA is early in the morning, he might be doing double duty and performing in Quebec that night. Then again, who really knows for sure...

8.30 PM... which is like 12 hours after his show in new york? hmmmm maybe he might be going by plane! how long does it take? cause i dont wanna buy a ticket thinking he might make it to montreal, and it ends up being cancelled

3 gigs in 3 different places???!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

2 was already too much!!!

What's happened???

NY is not so far from Quebec so it's possible for him to perform at the good morning America then in Quebec..

It means he would cancel his concert in Sweden!!!

It's unfair for his swedish fans....VERY BAD ORGANISATION!!!:thumbdown:

8.30 PM... which is like 12 hours after his show in new york? hmmmm maybe he might be going by plane! how long does it take?

Mmmmm...it looks like it takes just about 2 hours on a non-stop flight. So there's hope!

3 gigs in 3 different places???!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

2 was already too much!!!

What's happened???

NY is not so far from Quebec so it's possible for him to perform at the good morning America then in Quebec..

It means he would cancel his concert in Sweden!!!

It's unfair for his swedish fans....VERY BAD ORGANISATION!!!:thumbdown:

Yeah it really sucks! :/

If you want to make sure, I really suggest you send them an email.

But seriously, what about the Swedish fans?! If he cancels Sweden, Jass might have a heart attack, I'm SERIOUS! :blink:

If you want to make sure, I really suggest you send them an email.

But seriously, what about the Swedish fans?! If he cancels Sweden, Jass might have a heart attack, I'm SERIOUS! :blink:

I sent them an e-mail.. but now that i think of it.. ill feel guilty if i go see a show, and he was supposed to be in Sweden. I'd much rather prefer he cancel here, instead of there, cause he has been here before, and im sure there will be more chances to see him.