This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG are you kidding me?? What's the story with this festival? I'm not going to have to sit through Eva Avila to see him am I? Do I have to wade through 150,000 people like Glastonbury?

Maybe Mika is coming in via hot air balloon instead of plane. :wink2:

Anyway tickets are $26 so I don't care if it's not confirmed. It sure beats $500 just to fly to Boston.

I'm sorry Mika's gotta work his ass off for two gigs in one day, but if he's going to be there anyway, I ain't missing it!!

OMFG are you kidding me?? What's the story with this festival? I'm not going to have to sit through Eva Avila to see him am I? Do I have to wade through 150,000 people like Glastonbury?

Maybe Mika is coming in via hot air balloon instead of plane. :wink2:

Anyway tickets are $26 so I don't care if it's not confirmed. It sure beats $500 just to fly to Boston.

I'm sorry Mika's gotta work his ass off for two gigs in one day, but if he's going to be there anyway, I ain't missing it!!

I want to go too! I can buy my ticket this week.. But i have NO idea how im going to get there, and if he really is performing :/

It's possible organizing something in NY in the early morning and Quebec in the evening. Flying from NY to Quebec is 2 hours like DaMango said... Whereas it's not possible for Sweden... They're really taking every single minute he has.

But he said some day that he would have a break in August, so it might be his last dates before something like 3 weeks after that...

But he said some day that he would have a break in August, so it might be his last dates before something like 3 weeks after that...

I've just look at the calendar:

8 august: Ibiza

10 august: NY + Quebec

12 august: Germany

Is this HUMAN??????

(holidays on 20 august)

Still more cancellations to come?????

Has anyone spoken to the organizers of this Sweden gig to find out what the story is? Because I can pretty much guarantee you Mika is not going to cancel a gig on US national television for any other professional commitment. Given the time difference and length of flight there's no way he could make it.

Phil Collins did 2 transatlantic gigs in one day but he played the UK first and then the US. You can't do it the other way round.

I Can't Take This Anymore!

oooohhh...:thumbdown:

I didn't realize that happiness for some might mean tragedy for others...

really sorry 'bout that jassisa. :no: :no:

what's the time difference between Quebec, CANADA and SWEDEN?

I've read the festival in Sweden is 10th and 11th...is it not possible?

The festival in Sweden is on the 10th and 11th right? Maybe, if Mika doesn't sleep at all, they can get his butt on a plane to Sweden in time for a show on the 11th.

Oh I see. I thought he was promised to play on the 10th.

Well in that case the Quebec gig is a bad idea. He should go back to Europe from NY. 3 gigs in two days on 2 different continents is too much. The flight to Quebec is not a big deal but 2 play a second set when he's been up since 4 am is really going to be hard on him.