This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

Oh I see. I thought he was promised to play on the 10th.

Well in that case the Quebec gig is a bad idea. He should go back to Europe from NY. 3 gigs in two days on 2 different continents is too much. The flight to Quebec is not a big deal but 2 play a second set when he's been up since 4 am is really going to be hard on him.

Yeah but wouldn't it be bad if he cancelled the one here? I mean it's for charity, it might hurt his image...

or maybe not :blink:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but wouldn't it be bad if he cancelled the one here? I mean it's for charity, it might hurt his image...

I don't think he's going to cancel. I mean, didn't they just announce it? I'm just saying it's a bad idea.

Holy crap! Well, if ANYONE hears anything else about where he's playing and what's going on please let me know! I was planning on going to NYC to see a friend and see Mika on GMA, but if he cancels that and is going to Quebec, well that's closer and would be a lot less money!

This is so confusing, I wonder if there's a place where we can ask what he's doing... maybe a place where him or Jerry or someone would see. I don't know as if he'd get it on Myspace if you private message him because I'm sure he gets billions of those a day.

This is so messed up. :blink:

Holy crap! Well, if ANYONE hears anything else about where he's playing and what's going on please let me know! I was planning on going to NYC to see a friend and see Mika on GMA, but if he cancels that and is going to Quebec, well that's closer and would be a lot less money!

This is so confusing, I wonder if there's a place where we can ask what he's doing... maybe a place where him or Jerry or someone would see. I don't know as if he'd get it on Myspace if you private message him because I'm sure he gets billions of those a day.

I messaged Martin on myspace, i emailed the festival people... sooo yeah hopefully ill get an answer before august 10th.

They could have say "No" not to have to cancel and hurt the image.

Anyway, it's not a big deal taken alone. But the fact that they cancelled Sweden for GMA is not really some proof of respect to anyone, and he'll have to flight from Europe to US and back to Europe. I've already done 2 transatlantic flights in 2 days, and i can guarantee it's not really something to do... And i was younger, big copping-with-time-difference capacities... I couldn't do it again. And i wasn't jumping on stage singing :naughty:

I hope he won't be completely exploded for any of the gigs...

Oh I see. I thought he was promised to play on the 10th.

Well in that case the Quebec gig is a bad idea. He should go back to Europe from NY. 3 gigs in two days on 2 different continents is too much. The flight to Quebec is not a big deal but 2 play a second set when he's been up since 4 am is really going to be hard on him.

As excited as I am...I will be content just to go to NYC instead...

In reading about his visit to Quebec, it says he will only be doing "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today". Quebec might just very well be a really short "stopover" - makes his quick appearance and doesn't stick around for much after that so he goes straight to Europe! That actually doesn't sound as tiring as performing the whole album. And even in NYC, a free concert might not mean more than a few songs...

jassisa - I wouldn't give up on this if I were you...it does seem very possible that you will see him at the festival.

There is no time problem doing both of them. GMA is in early early morning and Quebec is in the evening. It takes 2-3 hours flying from one to the other, so it's possible.

I messaged Martin on myspace, i emailed the festival people... sooo yeah hopefully ill get an answer before august 10th.

Thank you!!! I'll have to keep on checking up on this thread!

I'm just worried that my friends and I are going to spend money to get to NYC and stay there and find out that he's not going to be playing. I'd feel horrible because I got my friends into it, nevermind the fact that I'd be losing out on some money too.

There is no time problem doing both of them. GMA is in early early morning and Quebec is in the evening. It takes 2-3 hours flying from one to the other, so it's possible.

True, I totally forgot about him catching a flight from NYC to Quebec. I was thinking of car or train haha.

True, I totally forgot about him catching a flight from NYC to Quebec. I was thinking of car or train haha.

Yeah probably the other poor saps have to drive across the border with the equipment while Mika catnaps in Montreal.

That really blows about Grace Kelly and Love Today only. Where did you see this Suzy? I'm looking on the site and they've only got performers listed from the 11th onward. You sure they aren't just mentioning the songs so people know who he is - like when they put stickers on CD covers?

Yeah probably the other poor saps have to drive across the border with the equipment while Mika catnaps in Montreal.

That really blows about Grace Kelly and Love Today only. Where did you see this Suzy? I'm looking on the site and they've only got performers listed from the 11th onward. You sure they aren't just mentioning the songs so people know who he is - like when they put stickers on CD covers?

Well... It's better to have a tired equipment than an exhausted Mika...

I called WOW and they said Mika has a contract with them so he must show up.

GMA and then Sweden he could do even with the time difference, believe me I've thought about this in every possible way!

But where the hell did Quebec come from? (Sorry I'm very angry right now)

He was confirmed in Sweden way before GMA and Quebec, I payed 105 USD for a one day ticket, THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!

GMA and then Sweden he could do even with the time difference, believe me I've thought about this in every possible way!

He was confirmed in Sweden way before GMA and Quebec, I payed 105 USD for a one day ticket, THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!

Ok... So maybe he will do everything, from Sweden to Quebec, via NY... :boxed: What day is he supposed to show in Sweden ? Is it on the 10th ? And what time ?

Well it sounds to me like he's just going to be one tired boy come August 12. If he's confirmed then you have every reason to expect him to be there.

maybe he will show on the 11th!! are u aloud to show up on either date? or are they two different tickets?

GMA is on his MySpace so I really think he'll do that and then WOW. And IF he is doing Quebec also then I think that WOW will have to let him play on august 11th (they better switch my ticket then :sneaky2:)

But the whole situation is just insane and not acceptable, it should all be sorted out before they start selling tickets to people....

GMA is on his MySpace so I really think he'll do that and then WOW. And IF he is doing Quebec also then I think that WOW will have to let him play on august 11th (they better switch my ticket then :sneaky2:)

But the whole situation is just insane and not acceptable, it should all be sorted out before they start selling tickets to people....

Yeah they better switch your ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh... the life of a pop star.....

I hope to god he doesn't collapse....

Anyways.... I know this is off topic :ot: but feel compelled to share:

I GOT MY MIKA WATCH TODAY AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! :punk:

(just like Mika!):wub2:

Oh, and this is my 400th post! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ahhhhhh... the life of a pop star.....

I hope to god he doesn't collapse....

Anyways.... I know this is off topic :ot: but feel compelled to share:

I GOT MY MIKA WATCH TODAY AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! :punk:

(just like Mika!):wub2:

Oh, and this is my 400th post! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

OMG i saw it the other day, but i didn't have enough money.. how much did you buy it for?

It's not possible for him to play GMA and Sweden on the same day, regardless of the Quebec show. Even an 8 am flight out of NY on the 10th will not arrive until the 11th. You should sort out your ticket issue as soon as you can. He's going to have to play the 11th.

OMG i saw it the other day, but i didn't have enough money.. how much did you buy it for?

You're not going to like what you hear but here goes....

I didn't want the regular shipping (cost was minimal) because it wouldn't get here until Mika does his retirement concert, so... including a hefty shipping charge for FEDEX (which was like lightning, I'll give them that! Took only a couple of days!) I ended up spending $82.00 US. So add the exchange and that's it. I knew it would be expensive but I didn't care! It really, really is fantastic!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKAISH!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

You're not going to like what you hear but here goes....

I didn't want the regular shipping (cost was minimal) because it wouldn't get here until Mika does his retirement concert, so... including a hefty shipping charge for FEDEX (which was like lightning, I'll give them that! Took only a couple of days!) I ended up spending $82.00 US. So add the exchange and that's it. I knew it would be expensive but I didn't care! It really, really is fantastic!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKAISH!!:wub2::thumb_yello:

aww that's awesome :]

aww that's awesome :]

Yeah, I HIGHLY recommend you save those pennies and get one! You won't be disappointed!! It's sooo fantastic! And because it's soooo colourful it matches EVERYTHING!!!!

Hear that, everyone???

(I should be a salesperson for Swatch). :roftl: LOL :naughty:

Yeah, I HIGHLY recommend you save those pennies and get one! You won't be disappointed!! It's sooo fantastic! And because it's soooo colourful it matches EVERYTHING!!!!

Hear that, everyone???

(I should be a salesperson for Swatch). :roftl: LOL :naughty:

Well.. its only one month's allowance! *thinks about it*

hmmmmmmmmmmm