This Is Not Possible

ohwowitsnicka

I didn't even consider the possibility of him scheduling an interview or something. Wow. I really hope he finds time to get a bit of rest.

I think rest for him has become impossible...unfortunetly...he keeps going like the energizing bunny...hope his batteries don't run out!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we could find out soon

This is drving me crazy cause I have to book a hotel soon

well he probably is going to NY. It's confirmed my Jerry (his manager) AND it says that's where he'll be on the 10th on his myspace page.

I don't think you need to worry...

:tears:

Hahahahah! August 10th is turning into some big Mika joke on the universe. Or the universe's big joke on Mika.

Maybe we'll find out he actually has several clones running around?

Maybe he's decided he wants to try and set a record, hopping from country to country and playing with the time difference?

Maybe August 10th is a day that happens only once every 1000 years, when the space-time contiuum will be briefly broken and Mika will be able to be in multiple places at once?

--Jack

OMG!! what you wrote made me laugh sooo freaking hard!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm actually starting to think that you may be on to something.. how else can it be explained..?

but now I think I'm about to cry... :crybaby:

I'm going to Sweden aswell! we're a bunch of people going and we're having a big discussion about it in the Vikings United thread. We keep calling up the company organizing the festival! but they just keep referring to the fact that they have a contract with him and that he HAS to come! sure, that's true, in theory. but I think we can assume that he's got a contract in NY too, and now THIS!! :shocked:

and it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to do NY and Sweden on the same day.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL MIKA AND SET THINGS STRAIGHT? (or just give me the number and I'll do it :naughty::wink2: )

at the moment, it seems like this is the only way to find out what's going on! the people Mika's got in charge of bookings must've slept through their geography lessons at school..

or perhaps they just simply cloned him?!

AAAAARRRGGHHH!!! this is driving me insane!!

OMG!! what you wrote made me laugh sooo freaking hard!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm actually starting to think that you may be on to something.. how else can it be explained..?

but now I think I'm about to cry... :crybaby:

I'm going to Sweden aswell! we're a bunch of people going and we're having a big discussion about it in the Vikings United thread. We keep calling up the company organizing the festival! but they just keep referring to the fact that they have a contract with him and that he HAS to come! sure, that's true, in theory. but I think we can assume that he's got a contract in NY too, and now THIS!! :shocked:

and it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to do NY and Sweden on the same day.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL MIKA AND SET THINGS STRAIGHT? (or just give me the number and I'll do it :naughty::wink2: )

at the moment, it seems like this is the only way to find out what's going on! the people Mika's got in charge of bookings must've slept through their geography lessons at school..

or perhaps they just simply cloned him?!

AAAAARRRGGHHH!!! this is driving me insane!!

im freaking out about this whole situation...like he cant just cancle on gma... it would completly ruin his following and antyhing he has going for him in america, gma is huge its boradcast all though the us, especially the concert series

im freaking out about this whole situation...like he cant just cancle on gma... it would completly ruin his following and antyhing he has going for him in america, gma is huge its boradcast all though the us, especially the concert series

HE WONT CANCEL GMA!!!

it's confirmed by Jerry.

don't worry. (I need to worry, seems like he won't do Sweden this time either)

HE WONT CANCEL GMA!!!

it's confirmed by Jerry.

i know its vconfirmed by jerry haha i talked to him about it at mikas nokia gig about the next times he was gunna be in the us, but im still scared lol

i know its vconfirmed by jerry haha i talked to him about it at mikas nokia gig about the next times he was gunna be in the us, but im still scared lol

I'm pretty positive that he wouldn't cancel for any reason. GMA is TV, which means the ultimate exposure, which means it's probably up there on their priority list.

I'm pretty positive that he wouldn't cancel for any reason. GMA is TV, which means the ultimate exposure, which means it's probably up there on their priority list.

yeah thats what i keep telling myself, but im still freaking out a little bit its just kinda like what if...

HE WONT CANCEL GMA!!!

it's confirmed by Jerry.

GMA wont be cancelled. it's huge!

Us poor Swedes on the other hand have a lot to be worried about.. I can't believe that we have to do so much freaking work just because the people in charge of the festival in Sweden wont listen! we're working our asses off calling and e-mailing and they do NOTHING!!

:Update:

I'VE GOT AN ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL FROM A PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE FESTIVAL IN SWEDEN!!!

He wrote:

Vi har kontinuerlig kontakt med Mikas management om detta. Alla är medvetna om problemet och försöker hitta en lösning. Senast i mitten på nästa vecka vet vi vad som kommer att hända och så fort vi vet det så meddelar vi vad som gäller. Hoppas detta räcker som svar så länge.

Which means in English:

We are in constant contact with Mika's management about this. Everyone are aware of the problem and are trying to find a solution. At the latest, in the middle of next week we'll know what will happen and as soon as we know we'll inform you. I hope this answer is good enough for now.

FINALLY!! not a confirmation, but an answer!! YAAAY!!! :woot_jump:

I'VE GOT AN ANSWER ON MY E-MAIL FROM A PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE FESTIVAL IN SWEDEN!!!

He wrote:

Vi har kontinuerlig kontakt med Mikas management om detta. Alla är medvetna om problemet och försöker hitta en lösning. Senast i mitten på nästa vecka vet vi vad som kommer att hända och så fort vi vet det så meddelar vi vad som gäller. Hoppas detta räcker som svar så länge.

Which means in English:

We are in constant contact with Mika's management about this. Everyone are aware of the problem and are trying to find a solution. At the latest, in the middle of next week we'll know what will happen and as soon as we know we'll inform you. I hope this answer is good enough for now.

FINALLY!! not a confirmation, but an answer!! YAAAY!!! :woot_jump:

Åh Elina det här är underbart underbart underbart!! *kram kram kram kram kram... *

WIIIEEO!!

vem var det som svarade dig??

Oh, I'm so extremly happy!! :arf2::roll1::woot_jump:

I just thought about it now. The guy I spoke with today must have listened to me!!! :woot_jump:

I told him they should check their mail!! I told him I've sent stuff without getting answers!!

OH I'm soooo happy :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Oh well I guess.. If mika isn't there at least Eva Avila will be, I actually like her!

If his appearance is cancelled ahead of time, then I will probably make plans to go to the GMA Free Concert in NYC instead...but let's hope for the best! :thumb_yello: