Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this, although perhaps we should start another thread on what other advantages we would like to have for this site / the fanclub, since if it's only for news or announcements, they can eaily say that we should just simply check the news section on Mikasounds ...

..but anyway, can you sign me up as well, please.:wink2:

I agree with this, although perhaps we should start another thread on what other advantages we would like to have for this site / the fanclub, since if it's only for news or announcements, they can eaily say that we should just simply check the news section on Mikasounds ...

..but anyway, can you sign me up as well, please.:wink2:

Added , points taken as well..

I just went into the "secret" society section on there and is nothing at all , its outdated and needs updating , we could capture so much more here :thumb_yello:

There was never a number really , its also Wendos thread , I think when she returns , we can go into phase 2!!

oh i can't wait!!! :biggrin2:

to tell you the truth, i joined mikasounds.com, but i didn't know there was a forum or anything, i just thought it was a website to get info and stuff *i'm so stupid* LOL. the only fun i use to have there is clicking on the bird and letting the poop fall on lollipop girl :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i've never really been there much though, only bout 5 times and i never checked the forums. so i def think mfc should be official!