Not sure whether to post this....but

Lollipop

So that's it, right?

That boy's in Allegra's class --> conclusion: Mika's gay. :blink:

:blink:

Pardon?

Or have I missed anything? Well, actually I don't really think THE question is worth watching that ...um...woman again so...I think I don't care enough. :mf_rosetinted:

I shouldn't have thrown my brain at Mika's feet, darn, I should have known I might need it again...

But I'm quite sure that Jason Bellini's gay. Mwahahahah.... :lmao:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fish:

:sneaky2:

:roftl:

I wonder if this video should even be on here... you know? Not that it confirms anything, because I won't believe anything until I hear it from the man himself, and I rather don't trust those kids, but I'm hoping that no press come on here, will read and then watch that and then will report that he's gay.

I think that those kids don't know what they're talking about. I don't doubt that they go to school with Allegra, but I personally think that they probably are talking about what they've heard. I just can't see the younger sister of someone who is so much about keeping his sexuality private telling all these kids in her class...

I thought that Allegra went to an all-girls school, too, but maybe she's in college now?

yeah I doubt his younger sister would go spreading around his "hush hush" sexuality...unless they all found out before he was famous.

But you do bring up a valid point about the press. The press probably do indeed read this thread. Someone may have even signed up here, and talk to us like another fan without us knowing, you may never know.

Mika is a global, international star. We have to be careful with what we say, and how we say it, especially as this is the internet because things can be interpreted in different ways.

:roftl:

I wonder if this video should even be on here... you know? Not that it confirms anything, because I won't believe anything until I hear it from the man himself, and I rather don't trust those kids, but I'm hoping that no press come on here, will read and then watch that and then will report that he's gay.

I think that those kids don't know what they're talking about. I don't doubt that they go to school with Allegra, but I personally think that they probably are talking about what they've heard. I just can't see the younger sister of someone who is so much about keeping his sexuality private telling all these kids in her class...

I thought that Allegra went to an all-girls school, too, but maybe she's in college now?

those boys are really silly too.. they best not be her friends cos they are really foolish and are just enjoying the attention.

I'm pretty sure she goes to an all girls school (depending if where the info i got it from is real.. but it was a school picture so it would be hard to be made up).. and i know 100% that is an all girls school.. i even asked someone that goes there whether they knew an allegra and they said yeah.

Unis/colleges don't start til september/october here so she wouldn't have finished school yet...

they are just making stuff up so they can be on tv.. it ain't gonna get them anywhere :thumbdown:

those boys are really silly too.. they best not be her friends cos they are really foolish and are just enjoying the attention.

I'm pretty sure she goes to an all girls school (depending if where the info i got it from is real.. but it was a school picture so it would be hard to be made up).. and i know 100% that is an all girls school.. i even asked someone that goes there whether they knew an allegra and they said yeah.

Unis/colleges don't start til september/october here so she wouldn't have finished school yet...

they are just making stuff up so they can be on tv.. it ain't gonna get them anywhere :thumbdown:

I was positive that she went to an all girl's school, too, but I wonder if she's not older than we think and may have already completed one term in college. Those guys looked about 17 or so, though...I don't know what age you start uni in the UK.

There are so many people out there shouting around 'Mika is gay'. 'Mika was openly gay before he got famous.', 'He doesn't tell, so it is obvious that he must be gay'..... yada yada yada....just to get attention.

This will go on for days on end, no need to pretend it will ever stop until he says loud and clearly: 'I'm gay.' The funny thing is, I am convinced that even though he said one day exactly these words: 'I am NOT gay.', people probably won't stop either. It would just be too boring. Not outrageous enough. So I think it is vey clever not to take this illusion away from a public that wants to see in him such an extraordinarily exceptional 'object'.

To us (at least to me) it doesn't really make a difference. To me he is and will be the most exceptional person (in the utmost positive sense) I have never met regardless of whatever... I can't say it often enough, I wish I knew him.

There are so many people out there shouting around 'Mika is gay'. 'Mika was openly gay before he got famous.', 'He doesn't tell, so it is obvious that he must be gay'..... yada yada yada....just to get attention.

This will go on for days on end, no need to pretend it will ever stop until he says loud and clearly: 'I'm gay.' The funny thing is, I am convinced that even though he said one day exactly these words: 'I am NOT gay.', people probably won't stop either. It would just be too boring. Not outrageous enough. So I think it is vey clever not to take this illusion away from a public that wants to see in him such an extraordinarily exceptional 'object'.

To us (at least to me) it doesn't really make a difference. To me he is and will be the most exceptional person (in the utmost positive sense) I have never met regardless of whatever... I can't say it often enough, I wish I knew him.

I agree with you whole-heartedly, especially the last bit! I really wish that I knew him, too! Aside from all of the hormonal comments that I make and how much I definitely would not mind if he decided to marry me (:roftl:), honestly, I'd just love more than anything to be his friend. He seems like SUCH an amazing person, and he really does seem like he cares about people and is an all-around great guy. He's funny and intelligent. Amazing.

I don't believe a word of it.

I watched the first 30 seconds of that video and now I WANT THOSE 30 SECONDS BACK.

It is a pointless video, the boys don't know what they are talking about, and that woman was VERY annoying.

Arghhhhhhhhhh! Now im going to be annoyed with those people for the rest of the night!

I agree with DaMango and CazGirl!

I agree with you whole-heartedly, especially the last bit! I really wish that I knew him, too! Aside from all of the hormonal comments that I make and how much I definitely would not mind if he decided to marry me (:roftl:), honestly, I'd just love more than anything to be his friend. He seems like SUCH an amazing person, and he really does seem like he cares about people and is an all-around great guy. He's funny and intelligent. Amazing.

Exactly what I feel. :blush-anim-cl:

These warm words reverberating in my head I'm heading off to bed now..

Have a colorful rest of the evening and amazing dreams!

xx :wink2: Night!

I was positive that she went to an all girl's school, too, but I wonder if she's not older than we think and may have already completed one term in college. Those guys looked about 17 or so, though...I don't know what age you start uni in the UK.

She is 17... (I don´t know when her birthday is... she might be 18...)

She is 17... (I don´t know when her birthday is... she might be 18...)

I thought she was 12 or 13 because fortune was born when mika was like 8 and I'd always assumed that allegra was a year or two younger than him.

(yawn) idk if this post makes sense I'm tiered.

I thought she was 12 or 13 because fortune was born when mika was like 8 and I'd always assumed that allegra was a year or two younger than him.

(yawn) idk if this post makes sense I'm tiered.

Fortune is the youngest, I'm pretty sure. :) I think that Twiglet is right and she's 17-18.

Not really sure why we're discussing this video... :sweatdrop: It's pretty obvious that it's just a joke and they don't know anything. Everyone was just kidding around for speculation's sake...yawn.

--Jack

P.S. I expect that next week there'll be a video saying "Mika is straight!" and there will be a similar outcry... "how do they knooowww? It's not the truth!" etc etc...