Not sure whether to post this....but

Lollipop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts on this is that she didn't give them a chance to explain themselves and put them into a position that they couldn't get out of.:chair: Maybe they do go to school with his sister (have we figured out who they are yet?) but regardless I believe they are giving their opinion of Mika as opposed to any factual evidence they have.

Either way who cares?:mf_rosetinted:

I find it a bit hypocritical that you all say you don't care about MIKA's sexuality and private life, and claim to be ONLY interested in his music, yet go scavenging through the worldwide web in search of his most intimate photographs (taken by him/his friends), find out everything you can about him and his family and obsess over the smallest things like his bodyhair, feet, etc. This forum needs some rules... and not just clear out censoring of those who say something YOU DISAGREE WITH due to personal bias (e.g. whether or not he's GAY). The very reason he hasn't said something in the matter is because of all you become immature and shun it by saying "oh no you can't say it! it's not truth". Grow up and leave him alone. Listen to his music but don't over obsess. He's just a young man, you're not going to marry him, sleep with him, etc. The end.

My thoughts on this is that she didn't give them a chance to explain themselves and put them into a position that they couldn't get out of.:chair: Maybe they do go to school with his sister (have we figured out who they are yet?) but regardless I believe they are giving their opinion of Mika as opposed to any factual evidence they have.

Either way who cares?:mf_rosetinted:

The guys interviewed are a band called death can dance they have a myspace page.

I find it a bit hypocritical that you all say you don't care about MIKA's sexuality and private life, and claim to be ONLY interested in his music, yet go scavenging through the worldwide web in search of his most intimate photographs (taken by him/his friends), find out everything you can about him and his family and obsess over the smallest things like his bodyhair, feet, etc. This forum needs some rules... and not just clear out censoring of those who say something YOU DISAGREE WITH due to personal bias (e.g. whether or not he's GAY). The very reason he hasn't said something in the matter is because of all you become immature and shun it by saying "oh no you can't say it! it's not truth". Grow up and leave him alone. Listen to his music but don't over obsess. He's just a young man, you're not going to marry him, sleep with him, etc. The end.

I think we established a long time ago that when we say "we don't care" we mean "we don't care one way or the other about his sexuality; it won't have any impact in terms of our appreciation for his music" - NOT we don't care as in, we have no interest, and won't discuss aspects of Mika's life aside from his music that should happen to come to light. Obviously the people here are interested in whatever bits of himself that Mika chooses to divulge.

Secondly, if you take the time to read, you'll find out that there's a bit of a consensus here that we don't post paparazzi pics that invade Mika's privacy. The photos you find here are either taken by legitimate journalists or the fans themselves at public appearances.

Finally, don't you find it a bit inflammatory to join an online community and immediately pronounce its members to be immature, and suggest we grow up? The atmosphere among the 5,000 or so people who have joined this community is overwhelmingly positive. If you are offended by the course of conversation here, I personally invite you to navigate away from the site to something that suits your personal tastes. No one is forcing you to read any of the threads here, or frankly, anything on this site at all. I really don't appreciate you showing up here and suddenly making judgemental comments about our membership. Many people use Mika's music as a form of escapism, and if that extends to using this community as a form of escapism, we are perfectly entitled to do that.

Again - no one is forcing you to be on this site. Here, I'll give you a link to help you navigate away to something you might find less controversial:

http://www.gardenersnet.com/flower/daisy.htm

:mf_rosetinted:

Ummmm welcome to the forum?

I think we established a long time ago that when we say "we don't care" we mean "we don't care one way or the other about his sexuality; it won't have any impact in terms of our appreciation for his music" - NOT we don't care as in, we have no interest, and won't discuss aspects of Mika's life aside from his music that should happen to come to light. Obviously the people here are interested in whatever bits of himself that Mika chooses to divulge.

Secondly, if you take the time to read, you'll find out that there's a bit of a consensus here that we don't post paparazzi pics that invade Mika's privacy. The photos you find here are either taken by legitimate journalists or the fans themselves at public appearances.

Finally, don't you find it a bit inflammatory to join an online community and immediately pronounce its members to be immature, and suggest we grow up? The atmosphere among the 5,000 or so people who have joined this community is overwhelmingly positive. If you are offended by the course of conversation here, I personally invite you to navigate away from the site to something that suits your personal tastes. No one is forcing you to read any of the threads here, or frankly, anything on this site at all. I really don't appreciate you showing up here and suddenly making judgemental comments about our membership. Many people use Mika's music as a form of escapism, and if that extends to using this community as a form of escapism, we are perfectly entitled to do that.

Again - no one is forcing you to be on this site. Here, I'll give you a link to help you navigate away to something you might find less controversial:

lmfao how to grow daisies. ahahah :roftl: :roftl:

but i agree with what you said ^.^

Actually I am here because personal photos that I have taken and posten on my Flickr have circulated around and it's a bit irritating to see them pop up.

If you're bothered by that, why not PM the person who posted them and politely ask him/her not to post photos that they find on Flickr, and to edit their post to delete your photos? And if your photos are personal and/or you don't want them shared, why not make them friends only on your Flickr account?

There's no reason to come out with your teeth gnashing and start calling people immature. We're all Mika fans, we're all sort of united in that way - why create undue animosity?

:blink: ....

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA do I detect a tad of disgruntlement in our midst????? :boxed:

No one is forced to do anything. Work it out girls....:thumb_yello:

Those people probably get paid a lot to make up a story and pretend it's true.

They could be big actors!! They really have talent.. *rolls with her eyes*

Conclusion: I just wasted my brain thinking about it.

If you're bothered by that, why not PM the person who posted them and politely ask him/her not to post photos that they find on Flickr, and to edit their post to delete your photos? And if your photos are personal and/or you don't want them shared, why not make them friends only on your Flickr account?

There's no reason to come out with your teeth gnashing and start calling people immature. We're all Mika fans, we're all sort of united in that way - why create undue animosity?

Oh you're great lollipop_monkey, u go girl!! Tell'em what its all about :punk: lol

Omg...-_-

Why cant we wait till he says it by himself -_-

Its so stupid..

And; WHY DOES THE F*CKING WHOLE WORLD CARES ABOUT IT!

they dont do like this if they think that hes straight...

"OMG! HES STRAIGH!"..no..that wouldnt be weird..or something...:blink:

It are just a few stupid boys that want some atention -_-

it was kind of STUPID interview :thumbdown: .... I don't care what they say, it seemed they don't like Mika so of course they said bad things about him!

but I DON'T CARE

I love Mika even if his straight or gay...but actually for me he doesn't look and behave gay at all!

Actually I am here because personal photos that I have taken and posten on my Flickr have circulated around and it's a bit irritating to see them pop up.

So don't put your personal photos on a public website and make them publicly available.

No one did a search on "personal pictures taken by oh1984" because they are obsessed with digging up confidential information about Mika. If your photos are tagged and public don't blame other people for finding them.

I use Flickr all the time to search on everything from photos of London architecture to wildlife in South Africa. I expect that if people don't want me to see and share their pictures they won't input them into a public and searchable database.