Not sure whether to post this....but

Lollipop

I think most people might think Mika is gay because he wears like different clothes. Personally I dont care. He looks hot in tight jeans.

And I agree he doesnt look and behave gay at all. And even if he is gay, I would still love him! ^_^

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That woman is very, very, very obnoxious.

I just wasted 4 minutes of my life watching that

28 seconds! proud of me :naughty:

*brings out the salmon* That woman needs to be slapped.

WTF.

bwahahahahah!!! XD

I find it a bit hypocritical that you all say you don't care about MIKA's sexuality and private life, and claim to be ONLY interested in his music, yet go scavenging through the worldwide web in search of his most intimate photographs (taken by him/his friends), find out everything you can about him and his family and obsess over the smallest things like his bodyhair, feet, etc. This forum needs some rules... and not just clear out censoring of those who say something YOU DISAGREE WITH due to personal bias (e.g. whether or not he's GAY). The very reason he hasn't said something in the matter is because of all you become immature and shun it by saying "oh no you can't say it! it's not truth". Grow up and leave him alone. Listen to his music but don't over obsess. He's just a young man, you're not going to marry him, sleep with him, etc. The end.

I think we established a long time ago that when we say "we don't care" we mean "we don't care one way or the other about his sexuality; it won't have any impact in terms of our appreciation for his music" - NOT we don't care as in, we have no interest, and won't discuss aspects of Mika's life aside from his music that should happen to come to light. Obviously the people here are interested in whatever bits of himself that Mika chooses to divulge.

Secondly, if you take the time to read, you'll find out that there's a bit of a consensus here that we don't post paparazzi pics that invade Mika's privacy. The photos you find here are either taken by legitimate journalists or the fans themselves at public appearances.

Finally, don't you find it a bit inflammatory to join an online community and immediately pronounce its members to be immature, and suggest we grow up? The atmosphere among the 5,000 or so people who have joined this community is overwhelmingly positive. If you are offended by the course of conversation here, I personally invite you to navigate away from the site to something that suits your personal tastes. No one is forcing you to read any of the threads here, or frankly, anything on this site at all. I really don't appreciate you showing up here and suddenly making judgemental comments about our membership. Many people use Mika's music as a form of escapism, and if that extends to using this community as a form of escapism, we are perfectly entitled to do that.

Again - no one is forcing you to be on this site. Here, I'll give you a link to help you navigate away to something you might find less controversial:

http://www.gardenersnet.com/flower/daisy.htm

Great answer...that post has no meaning. We share pics that are available on internet, we don't care about his SEXUALITY not about HIM in general and we are very moderated...paparazzi pics are banned and we almost never show pics of his family, unless they are approved by Mika himself (like the many portraits Yasmin)

It's all

http://tomboy.dk/ :mf_rosetinted:

sorry can't help it, gotta love this guy :fisch:

I LOVE HIM!!! :roftl:

:fisch: ...it's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the voice in the gay way...:fisch:

so cool! :mf_rosetinted: (pink glasses ahah!)