Big Girl Release Date Changed?

CazGirl

My mum bought "Sugar" Magazine *don't ask lol* and I was skimming thru it to see if it was the issue where Mika was in it.

Yes he is! You know, the interview where he says he reckons he was a big fat moody bear in a previous life?

Well, I can't remember if this was discussed before, if so I apologise, but at the bottom it says "Big Girl" is to be released on July 2nd?!

I swear it was July 23rd? Is it a typo??? Or has it changed?!

EDIT: IT IS OFFICIALLY 23RD OF JULY. CHECK OUT MY "MIKA MAIL" THREAD TO FIND OUT MORE!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i noticed that too, but i just think its a misprint, its not poss that they just sell it in 3 days! the vid has hardly been out yet

This is what I looked like when I read 'Big Girl' would be released July 2nd:

:woot_jump:

Then I read Hotdlp's very convincing reply, and this is what I look like now:

:crybaby:

My birthday is on Wednesday, so the release of BG would've been a fab b.day gift :bleh:

This is what I looked like when I read 'Big Girl' would be released July 2nd:

:woot_jump:

Then I read Hotdlp's very convincing reply, and this is what I look like now:

:crybaby:

My birthday is on Wednesday, so the release of BG would've been a fab b.day gift :bleh:

errrm.. hotdlp? no she didn't write anything there... you're seeing things :bleh: must be out on the 2nd july... yeah.. def :fisch:

hehe! I'll be at the wonderful age of 18!...i hope it'll be wonderful lol

18! That's a fantastic age! I remember 18 .... back when dinosaurs roamed the earth...... LOL :naughty:

Seriously, tho'... is that legal age where you come from? It was for me! 1st LEGAL DRINK!!!!! :drinks_wine::partytime2::yay:

18! That's a fantastic age! I remember 18 .... back when dinosaurs roamed the earth...... LOL :naughty:

Seriously, tho'... is that legal age where you come from? It was for me! 1st LEGAL DRINK!!!!! :drinks_wine::partytime2::yay:

yup, legal drink LOL but im not much of a drinker.

instead its CLUBBING! woop.

23rd July is the ACTUAL release. for more BIG GIRL info check out my Mika Mail thread.

yup, legal drink LOL but im not much of a drinker.

instead its CLUBBING! woop.

23rd July is the ACTUAL release. for more BIG GIRL info check out my Mika Mail thread.

Yeah, Yeah!!!! That too! It's all part and parcel!!! Have a blast!!!!!:partytime2: :partytime2: :happybday::yay::woot_jump::cheers::partytime2: