Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

Ah well, lots of not too smart moves have been made on ebay, that's the risk when you wanna play that game. But I'm sure BE and whoever else buys stuff are fully aware of that and have taken that into their calculations.

And eh...okay guess you didn't say we shouldn't discuss it, you just came in and defended allegra's point of view, which very much contained that element, so I got it mixed up a bit there :insane:

Ah I see, so you're the one losing it! :naughty::wink2:

No I said I partly agreed with what Allegra said,which is the truth.

As for the rest, I honestly don't give a damn about this all affair but I felt like - in this very social-controlled world or whatever - I had to say what I thought of buying these things on ebay. :naughty: I'm sure BE took it into consideration, but maybe some folks here won't and will jump on the first parc des princes DVD they see out there without thinking.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the rest, I honestly don't give a damn about this all affair but I felt like - in this very social-controlled world or whatever - I had to say what I thought of buying these things on ebay. :naughty: I'm sure BE took it into consideration, but maybe some folks here won't and will jump on the first parc des princes DVD they see out there without thinking.

And then they'll learn a valuable lesson from their mistakes :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Okay got your point :bleh:

But I really don't understand why people would want to drink coffee without it. It's the reason you drink it, no?

you have a point there.

but you shouldn't encourage ppl to drink caffein on an official fan club,that's just wrong:thumbdown:

LOL, it's a bit like playing the keyboard without turning it on. haha.

i love your example:naughty:

(what were we discussing anyway:roftl:, i took a break and now i'm lost:doh:)

you have a point there.

but you shouldn't encourage ppl to drink caffein on an official fan club,that's just wrong:thumbdown:

(what were we discussing anyway:roftl:, i took a break and now i'm lost:doh:)

Is there anything we can talk about? :sneaky2:

Oh he will have to! He waxes other parts anyway so I guess he would have a snip of these hairs.

Are you sure it's ok to discuss this?

I guess it's okay to speculate but please Babs, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not stalk him and stare up his nostrils and report back. That's an invasion of privacy, and then...I guess...it would be a "taboo" subject. I think.

LOL. Get me. I've got no idea what I'm on about :roftl:

Babs, reply to me in zee other thread before I go beddy-byes please :

Oh he will have to! He waxes other parts anyway so I guess he would have a snip of these hairs.

Are you sure it's ok to discuss this?

can you wax nose hair away? Or does he pick them?

can you wax nose hair away? Or does he pick them?

Ouch, could you imagine waxing nose hair? If someone tried sticking a stick with wax on up my nose I'd burst out laughing at the sheer hilarity/stupidness of it or sneeze. Lol. That would painful as well, I think....sneezing with wax in your nose...

thats what i dislike in you, you always think you are the only one to think

...and its a socio-political controlled world, i insist on the right term to use for once

yeah at babs i like young greeders too, lol, i couldnt chose, used them both

sariflor, i didnt no what mika said with the ebay autographs but lol and thats exactly what i meant, i heard many singers saying the very same, it would be stupid to think they dont know when they are the very first to know

Ouch, could you imagine waxing nose hair? If someone tried sticking a stick with wax on up my nose I'd burst out laughing at the sheer hilarity/stupidness of it or sneeze. Lol. That would painful as well, I think....sneezing with wax in your nose...

It might get the job done quicly though :lmfao:

I'm too tired to write properly, so I will just quote a few posts that I have collected whilst reading this thread....

I totally agree with this, VS.

In my eyes, Jules did nothing wrong, just the same that I would have probably done if I had been in that same situation.

I personally thank her for lettting us know, and if anything, it has actually made me a lot more excited about the upcoming DVD.

Ebay doesn't sell anything- Ebay merely allows people to use their site to sell things. I think that this is an important distinction :wink2:

But while we are at the ebay topic, I ask you: why is it different to sell these tickets or promo copies that you mention to selling for example regular tickets at 5 times the face value price?

It's a complex issue, that we can't really treat in such a black and white way I feel...There's a lot more to it than just saying "this is wrong",etc..

These promos don't damage anyone's copyright, because the reason why they are out there is that the recording company temselves have put them out there to promote the work.

Surely they know the risks that they run by that?

True. I'm sure that Mika would know that there is a chance that his promo dvd could end up on Ebay- He's joked about his autographs ending up there himself.

He once even said: "I may as well sign it with 'to Ebay with love,Mika' "

Basically, and in short, I think that we've made too much of a fuss over nothing. So, there are a couple of promo copies on Ebay which are technically not for resale.

Heck, that happens. Who is going to buy them? Fans, obviously.

What for? to watch them, or to show them. Result: the promotion that Mikateam were seeking.

I just can't see how this can affect him negatively. If anything, it will give him more publicity....so reallly, what is the problem?

I have no qualms in saying that I would buy one in a flash if I found one. And I will also buy the real deal when it comes out. I have a number of promos of Mika cd's just because I like to collect them. No big deal, really. I'm not planning on selling them or making any money out of them, but just giving them a loving home. I bet you that many of his "proper" cd's end up in worse places than mine :roftl:.

Also, I would agree that if there was a promo cd out there, I would have thought that showing the fanclub a trailer would have been a nice, normal thing to do.

Why are these things not happening? Again, I put it down to the micromanagement by Mika, and the lack of a professionally managed machine.

Just my opinion, obviously.

I thought ebay had certain guidelines for things like this now? Maybe I'm wrong.