Screw the Mika Gay arguement!

pinkunicorn123

Baked beans - friend or foe?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Baked beans - friend or foe?

• I love baked beans - they rule
    • Who even cares and why are we talking about beans?
    • I hate baked beans - ergh! Death to the inventor

As this thread is apparently going down the abyss of pointlessness I'd like to suggest to change the apparently mistakable term

'we don't care

:mf_rosetinted: '

into a simpler

'WHY NOT?!'

Both to be understood as an answer to the unmentionable question

'is MIKA gay?'

Maybe this will put an end to the whole 'I don't understand why people always claim not to care but talk about it' accusations :doh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it would easier to supply all Canadians with a can of baked beans than it would be to stop the nonsense in here :badmood:

As this thread is apparently going down the abyss of pointlessness I'd like to suggest to change the apparently mistakable term

'we don't care

:mf_rosetinted: '

into a simpler

'WHY NOT?!'

Both to be understood as an answer to the unmentionable question

'is MIKA gay?'

Maybe this will put an end to the whole 'I don't understand why people always claim not to care but talk about it' accusations :doh:

Good ideas. I am going to start sending baked beans to Canada. CUZ....

WHY NOT?

You may label me a baked bean lover, but I refuse to label myself...well, there are times when I really like my beans unbaked....see?:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Good ideas. I am going to start sending baked beans to Canada. CUZ....

WHY NOT?

You may label me a baked bean lover, but I refuse to label myself...well, there are times when I really like my beans unbaked....see?:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I was going to suggest that actually - i have a friend who lives in japan and we send snack/thing parcels to eachother with things that you cant get in the other country to eachother - we can call it Mika Mail

At the risk of being shouted at, can I make a suggestion. It seems that the 'Baked beans' question causes high emotion amongst some of the MFCers. If ppl are now becoming violent about it I suggest that we ban the subject. It has been stated on numerous threads that it is a personal opinion and preference and shouldn't be taken lightly one way or the other. It shouldn't matter one way or the either but it obviously is causing alot of tensions. Just an opinion. I am just worried that this forum is becoming too serious. It is meant to be about fellow Mika fans discussing Mika's music, clothes, videos etc not about his personal life.....

That is my little rant over.

At the risk of being shouted at, can I make a suggestion. It seems that the 'Baked beans' question causes high emotion amongst some of the MFCers. If ppl are now becoming violent about it I suggest that we ban the subject. It has been stated on numerous threads that it is a personal opinion and preference and shouldn't be taken lightly one way or the other. It shouldn't matter one way or the either but it obviously is causing alot of tensions. Just an opinion. I am just worried that this forum is becoming too serious. It is meant to be about fellow Mika fans discussing Mika's music, clothes, videos etc not about his personal life.....

Yep, I agree. I don't think it should be banned because it goes against acceptance and whatnot, but it does spark arguments and who wants that?

Thinks JUlie is becoming a little odd if she is to assume that convosation over mika's preferances to baked beans are serious and anything more than ludicrous random posts of the criminally insane MFC member

Thinks JUlie is becoming a little odd if she is to assume that convosation over mika's preferances to baked beans are serious and anything more than ludicrous random posts of the criminally insane MFC member

No she meant the question :)

And yes, I'm insane and loving it :)

I dont know - its sort of fell - i didnt push it - honest :)

I did it, kill the fourth bb that is, not kill the fifth bb.....although he probably deserved it. wouldn't come out of the tin

Think it would easier to supply all Canadians with a can of baked beans than it would be to stop the nonsense in here :badmood:

They could be supplied weekly and all Canadians would get a little book with vouchers in it which they take to the supermarket weekly, get it stamped and get their beans.

Does anyone have the email add of the Canadian Prime Minister?