Screw the Mika Gay arguement!

pinkunicorn123

Baked beans - friend or foe?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Baked beans - friend or foe?

• I love baked beans - they rule
    • Who even cares and why are we talking about beans?
    • I hate baked beans - ergh! Death to the inventor

I was going to suggest that actually - i have a friend who lives in japan and we send snack/thing parcels to eachother with things that you cant get in the other country to eachother - we can call it Mika Mail

That's a great idea. I know when I read the post below I was a bit jealous not even knowing what I am missing. Sounds pretty good though.

Oh, do they still have the orange Kit Kats with the foil that turns blue when you put it in the fridge? I miss English choccies so bad. And Walker's crisps. And Heinz beans. And sticky toffee pudding. And real English bangers. And Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well because you can multi vote - for instance i selected the who cares section and the i hate them section :)

Fantastic, I often think things deserve to have more than 100% support, and beans are one of those things.

As for Mika, I really don't care if he likes beans or not. Honest. His music is the most important thing to me and nothing can change that. :mf_rosetinted:

We Don't Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

p.s. can we have the baked beans title back?

That was a bit of a liberty FD changing the title! Whereas I really DON'T care a fig if Mika likes beans or not, everyone else should be able to comment on their own preferences, and without beans in the title, will not be aware of the important debate going on in this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Good ideas. I am going to start sending baked beans to Canada. CUZ....

WHY NOT?

You may label me a baked bean lover, but I refuse to label myself...well, there are times when I really like my beans unbaked....see?:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Well I wouldn't label myself either, and really wouldn't want others to label me!

You could say I don't really care for beans, but if I haven't had them for a long time, they taste delicious. Also good cold, I find.

At the risk of being shouted at, can I make a suggestion. It seems that the 'Baked beans' question causes high emotion amongst some of the MFCers. If ppl are now becoming violent about it I suggest that we ban the subject. It has been stated on numerous threads that it is a personal opinion and preference and shouldn't be taken lightly one way or the other. It shouldn't matter one way or the either but it obviously is causing alot of tensions. Just an opinion. I am just worried that this forum is becoming too serious. It is meant to be about fellow Mika fans discussing Mika's music, clothes, videos etc not about his personal life.....

That is my little rant over.

Feeling better now Julie?:blink:

We are only talking about BEANS, for heavens sake, it's only natural that people discuss the subject!

Well I wouldn't label myself either, and really wouldn't want others to label me!

You could say I don't really care for beans, but if I haven't had them for a long time, they taste delicious. Also good cold, I find.

Oh no! You said it, you said the 'good cold' phrase - now you must be shot you single working man who eats out of the tin cold!

They could be supplied weekly and all Canadians would get a little book with vouchers in it which they take to the supermarket weekly, get it stamped and get their beans.

Does anyone have the email add of the Canadian Prime Minister?

pm@pm.gc.ca

Bab, I'm glad to hear that you are not letting Mika's preference for beans affect your love of his music. All Mika fans should take your lead and say I don't care about Mika and Heinz beans.

That was a bit of a liberty FD changing the title! Whereas I really DON'T care a fig if Mika likes beans or not, everyone else should be able to comment on their own preferences, and without beans in the title, will not be aware of the important debate going on in this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

ME??? .... :shocked:

pm@pm.gc.ca

Bab, I'm glad to hear that you are not letting Mika's preference for beans affect your love of his music. All Mika fans should take your lead and say I don't care about Mika and Heinz beans.

Thanks Christine, I try to set a good example here!

Now if you can excuse me, I have an important email to write. :mf_rosetinted:

At the risk of being shouted at, can I make a suggestion. It seems that the 'Baked beans' question causes high emotion amongst some of the MFCers. If ppl are now becoming violent about it I suggest that we ban the subject. It has been stated on numerous threads that it is a personal opinion and preference and shouldn't be taken lightly one way or the other. It shouldn't matter one way or the either but it obviously is causing alot of tensions. Just an opinion. I am just worried that this forum is becoming too serious. It is meant to be about fellow Mika fans discussing Mika's music, clothes, videos etc not about his personal life.....

That is my little rant over.

mmmmmmmm :thumb_yello:

<watches thread closely>