Screw the Mika Gay arguement!

pinkunicorn123

Baked beans - friend or foe?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Baked beans - friend or foe?

• I love baked beans - they rule
    • Who even cares and why are we talking about beans?
    • I hate baked beans - ergh! Death to the inventor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't care for labels :mf_rosetinted:

tik_unlabeled_can.gif

This is so true, Kata! We love Mika for who he is, we shouldn't force him to disclose if he likes his beans baked or unbaked. His beans are delivered to him specially unlabeled. Sometimes I bet even he has no idea which type he is eating!

--Jack

What kind of government do you have at the moment? I don't want to be labelled subversive and be moinitored by MI5 or anything?

Canadians are a pretty apathetic lot. I wouldn't worry about them calling in MI5.

That was actually a serious suggestion by the way lol:wink2:

OH, well I live in the USA, may I tempt you with any treats from here? I would be happy to send you a MIKA usa package....no baked beans though, those are all going to Canada. :biggrin2:

would someone in this thread please answer my email :thumb_yello:

can we close this thread now? , yeses all around :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Why? :blink: That's highly discriminating towards beans, both labeled and unlabeled :tears:

OH, well I live in the USA, may I tempt you with any treats from here? I would be happy to send you a MIKA usa package....no baked beans though, those are all going to Canada. :biggrin2:

oh right - i thought you were in canada - you can have baked beans if you want - what else would you like?

I bet Freddie just wants Mika to label his beans. Well, we won't have anyone threatening Mika for not labeling himself (or his beans)! :sneaky2:

--Jack

Yeah, wait a second, Freddie, you want to make Mika label his beans AND close this thread when I'm just about ready to get some yorkshire pudding sent to me? Slow down!!!:roftl: :roftl:

oh right - i thought you were in canada - you can have baked beans if you want - what else would you like?

Oh, do they still have the orange Kit Kats with the foil that turns blue when you put it in the fridge? I miss English choccies so bad. And Walker's crisps. And Heinz beans. And sticky toffee pudding. And real English bangers. And Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding.

Hmmm, the Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding sounds delightful....a bit tough to package and ship though? And what is a real English banger? Do you think I would like that? THe English choccies sound really good, and how about Walker's crisps? I'm totally in the unknown here but would love to become educated. Anything chocolatey? I've heard that in the UK they eat twice as much chocolate per capita as they do in the USA. Hmmmmmm.....

No! Freedom of speech!

Oh well, you're right, I just feel handicapped and sort of underprivileged because I don't understand anything that's been said in here. For the sake of the beans keep this thread open, I'll go and see if I can find my brain somewhere (can't remember where exactly I have thrown it.... hard to remember anything at all without a brain :no:) If I should find it I'll come back to see if it helps :mf_rosetinted:

I bet Freddie just wants Mika to label his beans. Well, we won't have anyone threatening Mika for not labeling himself (or his beans)! :sneaky2:

--Jack

a header in a Sunday paper:

"....Freddie wants Mika to label his beans..."

(wonderful example of tearing out of the context:mf_rosetinted: )

Hmmm, the Sunday roasts at the pub with Yorkshire pudding sounds delightful....a bit tough to package and ship though? And what is a real English banger? Do you think I would like that? THe English choccies sound really good, and how about Walker's crisps? I'm totally in the unknown here but would love to become educated. Anything chocolatey? I've heard that in the UK they eat twice as much chocolate per capita as they do in the USA. Hmmmmmm.....

The banger is a type of sausage. They seem to use different ingredients for sausages all over the world and a traditional English banger is my favourite.

Walker's crisps = potato chips, preferably in cheese & onion flavour

Choccies = chocolate, Cadbury's and Mars (M&Ms, Snickers, etc.) use a different formula in the UK and it's so sweet it makes your mouth water (literally)

The banger is a type of sausage. They seem to use different ingredients for sausages all over the world and a traditional English banger is my favourite.

Walker's crisps = potato chips, preferably in cheese & onion flavour

Choccies = chocolate, Cadbury's and Mars (M&Ms, Snickers, etc.) use a different formula in the UK and it's so sweet it makes your mouth water (literally)

Mmmmm....I'm getting hungry...

*tummy growling for snickers and definitely not baked beans*

When is the best time of the year to visit London? (Besides the obvious that MIKA has to be in town as well)

Oh well, you're right, I just feel handicapped and sort of underprivileged because I don't understand anything that's been said in here. For the sake of the beans keep this thread open, I'll go and see if I can find my brain somewhere (can't remember where exactly I have thrown it.... hard to remember anything at all without a brain :no:) If I should find it I'll come back to see if it helps :mf_rosetinted:

That's not like you VS! You usually revel in nonsense!!:naughty:

That's not like you VS! You usually revel in nonsense!!:naughty:

Yes, but that is mainly my identity #4 who doesn't feel 100% today and the remaining fellows in my head are kinda overstrained by the topic. The serious one is even a little annoyed, feels totally misunderstood and is about to cry.

Mmmmm....I'm getting hungry...

*tummy growling for snickers and definitely not baked beans*

When is the best time of the year to visit London? (Besides the obvious that MIKA has to be in town as well)

December, then :wink2:

Yes, but that is mainly my identity #4 who doesn't feel 100% today and the remaining fellows in my head are kinda overstrained by the topic. The serious one is even a little annoyed, feels totally misunderstood and is about to cry.

Love! I didn't see which personality you were in today, here's an appley hug ((((:mf_rosetinted: ))))

December, then :wink2:

Yeah December is also good for shopping and the whole Christmas vibe. I love the fairy lights on all the trees. Only problem is the sun starts to go down really early - like 3:30-4 pm. Not good for most touristy stuff.

June is an ideal time for precisely the opposite reason. I would go to the UK just about any time though because the weather is always better than Toronto.