The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

Oh, and I was also thinking how many of you have seen or met a real Beatle?

I've seen Paul McCartney in Helsinki. :thumb_yello: It was his summer tour in 2004. Loved it! :wub2:

I have never met one Beatle! I would like to meet John but he died one year before my birth!!!

Oh please believe me, I'd hate to miss the train

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Anzuzu!

Well, I've never met a Beatle, but I have seen Paul live and it was amazing, I cried most of the concert, thinking that would be the closest I'll ever get to a Beatle concert. It was in Madrid on June 30th, 2004 (I'll never forget the date, haha).

Pamette, you've just made me feel old!!:roftl: I do remember very well when John died. I was 5 at the time, but my parents are very fond of Beatles, so I grew up with them. It was soooooo sad I couldn't understand why some mad man (I refuse to say his name, that's what he wanted when he shot Lennon) had killed him. I still don't...

She was just seventeeeeen, you know what I meeeeaan...

I have serious emotional problems when it comes to wanting to meet a Beatle. I honestly think that I would start frantically crying and shaking.

If I ever met John (impossible, but in theory), I think I would not be able to contain myself. Seriously, I have SUCH an emotional attachment to him. When I visited Strawberry Fields in Central Park last year, I broke down and bawled. There was a guy sitting on one of the benches playing Imagine and I almost died. I cried SO much. Then right afterwards, I went to the Dakota to the doorway where John was shot (well by it...there was a guard right outside), and in every photo I look a wreck. My face is all splotchy and my eyes are red...horrible.

I have serious emotional problems when it comes to wanting to meet a Beatle. I honestly think that I would start frantically crying and shaking.

If I ever met John (impossible, but in theory), I think I would not be able to contain myself. Seriously, I have SUCH an emotional attachment to him. When I visited Strawberry Fields in Central Park last year, I broke down and bawled. There was a guy sitting on one of the benches playing Imagine and I almost died. I cried SO much. Then right afterwards, I went to the Dakota to the doorway where John was shot (well by it...there was a guard right outside), and in every photo I look a wreck. My face is all splotchy and my eyes are red...horrible.

aww... that's so sad :sad:

I get sad when I hear John (not always, but quite alot of times...)

and there was these amnesty people in town, and they were handing out information and there was this big pic of the cover of "Instant Karma" (that new record) gaaaah. I was so sad. :tears:

I find it very unlikely for me to see any of the Beatles. :sad:

i'm also kinda emotionally tightened to john lennon.

i think six or seven years ago on 8th december i woke up in the morning and started to cry because i felt so sad he had to die...

aww, that's so sad :sad: *hugs*

oh I remember 2 years ago, on the 8th I was just randomly sad. and then someone asked me why I was sad. And I told them why - and they were like: John who?!

and that really pissed me off!! and I started crying... :sad:

sounds pretty lame :blush-anim-cl:

aww, that's so sad :sad: *hugs*

oh I remember 2 years ago, on the 8th I was just randomly sad. and then someone asked me why I was sad. And I told them why - and they were like: John who?!

and that really pissed me off!! and I started crying... :sad:

sounds pretty lame :blush-anim-cl:

it IS very sad *hugs back*

john was just trying to get us some peace and some f***in' idiot shot him for exactly no reason.

john was just trying to get us some peace and some f***in' idiot shot him for exactly no reason.

I know!! And the saddest part is that he was going back to his apartment to see his little son! :(

I heard on TV that here in Quebec people were going out of their houses in the street and they were all screaming

"JOHN LENNON HAS BEEN SHOT!! JOHN LENNON HAS BEEN SHOT!!"

Everybody was so shocked by his death. Everybody loved him so much...

:sad:

Yeah!! it's so bloody stupid!!

I mean he tried to change the world to the better - that shouldn't have happened to him!!

i went on a peace-demonstration (right term?).

they were marching on the street, john lennon's "power to the people" came out of the speakers and i just had to join them...

aww, that is the ultimate demonstration song!! :punk:

I heard on TV that here in Quebec people were going out of their houses in the street and they were all screaming

"JOHN LENNON HAS BEEN SHOT!! JOHN LENNON HAS BEEN SHOT!!"

Everybody was so shocked by his death. Everybody loved him so much...

:sad:

:( It was crazy. My dad went to John's house. He said it was really crowded there. There were hundreds of fans there to pay their respects to John.

:( It was crazy. My dad went to John's house. He said it was really crowded there. There were hundreds of fans there to pay their respects to John.

I wasn't born when it happened :(

I was 5. My mum heard it on the radio and she told dad John had been shot. I overheard it from my bedroom and at first I thought it wasn't true, but then I saw the news on the TV and I realized he was gone. I remember every detail very well, it's one of my first memories, I was shocked and sooo sad.

I was 5. My mum heard it on the radio and she told dad John had been shot. I overheard it from my bedroom and at first I thought it wasn't true, but then I saw the news on the TV and I realized he was gone. I remember every detail very well, it's one of my first memories, I was shocked and sooo sad.

That's not a nice first memory. :(

I think I blocked out the day George died. I only remember my mom crying.

I remember the day when someone came into his house and stabbed him, though.

i had a weird experience about george harrison in 2001:

i fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up totally confused...the state that i'm in when i just woke up. i went downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen and i babbled: "mama, mama, george harrison is dead."

she said: "no, that can't be true."

i said: "but i saw it on tv. george harrison died."

mama: "i think you had a bad dream."

one week later he died.

i had a weird experience about george harrison in 2001:

i fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up totally confused...the state that i'm in when i just woke up. i went downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen and i babbled: "mama, mama, george harrison is dead."

she said: "no, that can't be true."

i said: "but i saw it on tv. george harrison died."

mama: "i think you had a bad dream."

one week later he died.

Whoa, that gave me goosebumps.

That is CREEPY! What did you do when you found out?

i was shocked. i thought if i told this story, nobody would believe me. but such things happen to me once in a while. :shocked:

That's so cool! Yet vair creepy.lol

I think I'd cry my eyes out if I predicted a loved one's death.

the bad thing is, when you dream such things or have "visions" like that, it's impossible to tell which ones will come true and which ones will not.

and in order to that, it's even impossible to prevent it!

You are all so young, my dear lovely Blue Meanies!:blush-anim-cl:

In that year I was 16 and I was totally in love with John. His solo-album Double Fantasy

was my most precious treasure. I was always singing "woman" and "just starting over" and his other songs from that album. In my head there was hardly any place for other things.

As I heard the news, that he is death, I wouldn't believe it. I was crying for days and when I think back now, I cry again.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

He will be always in my heart. There is a place only for him. I still love him!:wub2:

l_50bd4b847b2b41970edac1ca4967373a.jpg

I go to hear woman and dry my tears.

I love you all!