The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAH Mona, I have this on my pc, but not THAT BIG.

I love you

who you think have the most gorgeous lips?

I believe it's Paul

:original:

you're very welcome :naughty:

I love you too :huglove:

I think you're right... but I love John the most... :blush-anim-cl:

does anybody know what "jai guru deva om" means???

Wikepedia said:

Jai Guru Deva Om is a short Sanskrit phrase which appears in the songs Across the Universe by The Beatles and All This Is That by The Beach Boys. The former song was recorded in 1968 shortly before the Beatles flew to India to study Yogi philosophy and transcendental meditation under Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

A rough translation of the phrase "Jai Guru Deva Om" is "Thank Guru Deva". By "Guru Dev" they meant Shankaracharya Swami Brahmananda Saraswati, the guru of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

The individual etymology of "Jai Guru Deva Om" looks like this:

* Jai or Jaya means "Victory" or "Success" but can also mean "Honour", "Praise", "Greeting", or "Thanks"

* A Guru is a teacher

* Deva is a title for a Hindu god or divine figure.

* Om is a sacred syllable in Dharmic religions

ummm... thats not yuck-o, i mean yoko, thats linda. paul and yoko NEVER would have been together. none of them liked her (except for john of course!) and this pic looks like its from about 67 and that was before yoko and john were accualy togther.

This is old but I just read it. hah

I knew it wasn't Yoko. They were making fun of Yoko, I'm pretty sure. :)

while i definately have to agree with you both, i gotta say i loved The Yellow Submarine movie because the nowhere man had my name in his.

ie Jeremy Hillary Boob P.H.D

but, sadly, i only have one L in my name.

oh well.

it still counts!!

while i definately have to agree with you both, i gotta say i loved The Yellow Submarine movie because the nowhere man had my name in his.

ie Jeremy Hillary Boob P.H.D

but, sadly, i only have one L in my name.

oh well.

it still counts!!

haha OF COURSE!

I love Jeremy the Boob!!:huglove:

^^^sorry to butt in on your conversation but yellow submarine is like one of the greatest movies ever made. its a shame its not accualy the beatles voices though. i usualy just pretend its them and then it makes the movie even better.

You gals are amazing! Wow, this thread grows and grows every day, I'm soooo thrilled my idea is being accepted so well.There's so much to discuss, I can't even be out of the forum two days!! Hahah. I love the pics you're posting around, esp. those of Georgie:wub2: Here's a small contribution of mine, look at Paul's naughty face and Ringo´s expression!

142040__beatles_l.jpg

BTW, my favourite movie are Yellow Submarine and Help!, I can't really choose. Kailiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!:roftl:

beatles-abbey-road.jpg

(Who is that lady staring at Ringo?)

The first time I saw AHDN was when they re-released it a few years ago. I went five times to the movies, never got tired of it! Then my lovely boyfriend gave the dvd to me for Christmas, and now I know most of the lines:roftl: I love "the very clean man that belongs to Paul":lmao: