q-mag3.jpg

Sorry for it being black and white. :]

The library dont do colour :P xx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is: Who made off with Mika's silkscreen posters that were presented to him by the Avalon's management?? What kind of fans would do that??

I've tried in vain to attach the scans but I keep getting network error message...sorry!!

What I want to know is: Who made off with Mika's silkscreen posters that were presented to him by the Avalon's management?? What kind of fans would do that??

I've tried in vain to attach the scans but I keep getting network error message...sorry!!

Yikes! :shocked: It wasn't me! I only took a paper one.

Oh gosh, I am one of the crazies who ran up to his car though. I was very calm when I spoke to him, I promise!

ahhhh omg thats the LA Avalon gig!!! I know some of the people in the backround of the lollipop pic (sort of)!!!!! haha thatsss sooooo awweeesssooommme!! Thank you so much!!! im definetely gonna buy it!!!!!

EEEEKKK!!!<3333

Do you know which month it is? Is it the most recent one that came out???! gracias!

ahhhh omg thats the LA Avalon gig!!! I know some of the people in the backround of the lollipop pic (sort of)!!!!! haha thatsss sooooo awweeesssooommme!! Thank you so much!!! im definetely gonna buy it!!!!!

EEEEKKK!!!<3333

Do you know which month it is? Is it the most recent one that came out???! gracias!

It's the LOUD issue with Metallica on the front cover.