That makes us 2 :biggrin2: Heard both albums?

Looooooooove "lets get ready to rhumble" :naughty:

I actually haven't heard many of there songs, but of course I know rhuuuummmble song :lmfao:

I loved them in Chums :naughty:And BGT :thumb_yello: and other TV programmes :aah:

I actually haven't heard many of there songs, but of course I know rhuuuummmble song :lmfao:

I loved them in Chums :naughty:And BGT :thumb_yello: and other TV programmes :aah:

Im laughing my @ss off each time i watch the "lets get ready to rhumble" vid. Cant take it serious :roftl:

Love their "Saturday Night Takeaway" and of course "BGT" uuhhhh reminds me of Stephen Mulhern (BGMT):wub2: Love em so much so i have bought their "Ant & dec - the story so far" and pre-ordered their new book :biggrin2:

Im laughing my @ss off each time i watch the "lets get ready to rhumble" vid. Cant take it serious :roftl:

Love their "Saturday Night Takeaway" and of course "BGT" uuhhhh reminds me of Stephen Mulhern (BGMT):wub2: Love em so much so i have bought their "Ant & dec - the story so far" and pre-ordered their new book :biggrin2:

tell me about it XD

I remember they did it live when they ended Chums and it was hilarious, even they seemed to be embarrassed to have made a song like that, but it's damn catchy :D

I like Stephen too, but my heary belongs to Ant & Dec :wub2::naughty:

tell me about it XD

I remember they did it live when they ended Chums and it was hilarious, even they seemed to be embarrassed to have made a song like that, but it's damn catchy :D

I like Stephen too, but my heary belongs to Ant & Dec :wub2::naughty:

So who is your "fave" of those 2 guys if you should pick one?

Like Stephen a lot.... in love with his blue eyes...

So who is your "fave" of those 2 guys if you should pick one?

Like Stephen a lot.... in love with his blue eyes...

I think Dec :blush-anim-cl:However, I have started to like Ant more, too. I think they're both really funny :naughty:

Who's yours? :D

I think Dec :blush-anim-cl:However, I have started to like Ant more, too. I think they're both really funny :naughty:

Who's yours? :D

Yeah very funny.

I donno but i think Dec. Cant deside. They are both gorgeous :wub2: Looking forward to see em on next years BGT... hope they will do what many has requested. Perform "lets get ready to rhumble" :roftl:

Yeah very funny.

I donno but i think Dec. Cant deside. They are both gorgeous :wub2: Looking forward to see em on next years BGT... hope they will do what many has requested. Perform "lets get ready to rhumble" :roftl:

they did a little bit in one show, if I recall correctly.. :biggrin2:

but the whole performance would be hilarious.. I'm already laughing only thinking about it hahaha :biggrin2:

they did a little bit in one show, if I recall correctly.. :biggrin2:

but the whole performance would be hilarious.. I'm already laughing only thinking about it hahaha :biggrin2:

hhmmmm.... think its time for me to do a youtube update on em :naughty:

A performance i LOVE is the one where they are undercover on American Idol :naughty:

hhmmmm.... think its time for me to do a youtube update on em :naughty:

A performance i LOVE is the one where they are undercover on American Idol :naughty:

there was a drummer and so they sang it a bit O_o

hahahaha yes that's funny as hell :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...