Ooh, how curious? :naughty:

Veeery curious, since i saw their perfomance at the Brits i was like 'Hmmm' and then i came to this thread and i saw like 10 posts saying "Yes by Pet Shop Boys"

Edited by Kissable

Veeery curious, since i saw their perfomance at the Brits i was like 'Hmmm' and then i came to this thread and i saw like 10 posts saying "Yes by Pet Shop Boys"

Interesting. If you liked their performance on the Brits (or whatever else you've listened to/see so far), you will love the CD.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been struggling to buy Fleet Foxe's CD and the EP Giant Sun. Can't find them anywhere here:aah: No one even knows them... The employers at most stores just stare at me and type in the computer their name then say : "Nah, nothing."

:rolls_eyes:

I've been struggling to buy Fleet Foxe's CD and the EP Giant Sun. Can't find them anywhere here:aah: No one even knows them... The employers at most stores just stare at me and type in the computer their name then say : "Nah, nothing."

:rolls_eyes:

I don't know if this helps you any because we both live in a different country but I just checked itunes and they have a sun giant EP for download and Barnes and Noble has the sun giant EP for sale as well. http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=sun+giant&box=sun%20giant&pos=-1

I don't know if this helps you any because we both live in a different country but I just checked itunes and they have a sun giant EP for download and Barnes and Noble has the sun giant EP for sale as well. http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=sun+giant&box=sun%20giant&pos=-1

Is it the physical EP or the digital? I'd like to have a physical copy:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the help!

I didn't want to order it from abroad but seems like I'll have to.

Is it the physical EP or the digital? I'd like to have a physical copy:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the help!

I didn't want to order it from abroad but seems like I'll have to.

itunes is digital. Barnes and nobles is a book store. Should be a hard copy.