Who would our MIKA make a cute couple with?

You all were thinking it too lol... I'm just curious... obviously we all are in love with this beautiful boy and want to have his babies lol... but besides ourselves... who else do you think would be cute with him? Both genders...

Me personally: Well, the closest celebrity to me is NATALIE PORTMAN lol. She's oh so smart (mika likes brains) and she's drop dead beautiful... plus she's my height and I think tall guys and petite girls always look adorable together... *cough just look at my pic with mika:wink2:

Anyway, I think Natalie could really stimulate Mika's mind and she's such a fun girl too! She's got the middle eastern thing going for her also... Israeli born...I'm her biggest fan :blush-anim-cl: obviously lol

CHECK THIS OUT... SHE'S SO LIKABLE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P0X3BBmJZVY

natalieportman19481_f.jpg

and just because we love to look at him...

untitled.jpg

Who do you think would suit our MIKA?!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm...why can`t it be the "girl next door?"

I know celebs are easier because you can visualize it,but I`d rather see him with someone "normal"

Well I mean... Mika isn't exactly "the boy next door" lol that's why we love him... he doesn't have to be with someone drop dead gorgeous but somone like natalie who is unique and individual... there's something about the both of them that makes us want to get to know them.

Actually, I like him because I think he is quite boy-next-door.

--Jack

Well if he were my neighbor, I would be all over him :roftl: ... I guess he's a sweetie like a boy next door would be... but he's far from normal in my eyes... I think his mind is soooo multi dimensional and yet he's so innocent:blush-anim-cl:

Well if he were my neighbor, I would be all over him :roftl: ... I guess he's a sweetie like a boy next door would be... but he's far from normal in my eyes... I think his mind is soooo multi dimensional and yet he's so innocent:blush-anim-cl:

Mika's funny like that. Sometimes he reminds me of the goofy, yet incredibly talented boys I studied opera with in college. Other times he reminds me of the most glamorous, flamboyant rockstars. That's what makes him so exciting.

Mika's funny like that. Sometimes he reminds me of the goofy, yet incredibly talented boys I studied opera with in college. Other times he reminds me of the most glamorous, flamboyant rockstars. That's what makes him so exciting.

Yeah, you never know who you're gonna get that day....

How cool is that? :naughty:

I know celebs are easier because you can visualize it,but I`d rather see him with someone "normal"

yeah i agree with u ioana.. i don't see mika going out with celebs.. plus its not much of his thing :naughty: he's better off with someone who's not so much in the spotlight

yeah i agree with u ioana.. i don't see mika going out with celebs.. plus its not much of his thing :naughty: he's better off with someone who's not so much in the spotlight

but if you research NAT you'll see that she's hardly in the spotlight... she hates it... I figure why should all famous people be put in the same category of the superficial... our mika isn't like that... so why should we judge celebs who go against the very grain that mika goes against... I would hate it if one day I got famous and mika wouldn't date me because of that stupid stigma... he wouldn't do that... who ever is interesting to him would do... celeb or not.:wink2:

If I could see him with anyone, I would choose my sister...cos she loves him like I do...and since I'm already taken, I'd love to see her with him. lol :)

Hmmmm....yes, you're sister is quite a pretty girl, I quite agree.

However.... if all MIKA needs right now is a friendly, "lets have a coffee, tea-kind -of -date", then I'd be perfect!

Know why? 'Coz I'm older, married and have kids!

Ha ha! He would not have to be afraid of me at all because I don't have any alterior motives - I don't want to bleep him or have his babies (already got those!) NO STRINGS ATTACHED HERE MIKA!!! Just friendly conversation!

*waving wildly and pointing to herself*

If I could see him with anyone, I would choose my sister...cos she loves him like I do...and since I'm already taken, I'd love to see her with him. lol :)

Awwwwwww...... that is so sweet! Does she know this yet? Or are you setting her up on a blind date??? :naughty: I would LOVE to see her face then!!! :shocked::boxed::blink::biggrin2:

Yeah, I agree. We imagine poor Mika in love with famous people, but maybe he just goes for a normal girl. Anyway, we are just making guesses here. Who knows what his tastes are?

I'm an Instant Martyr...how cool! ;)

Suzy, your post made me smile! I find it so cute how you just want to hang with him...you would be great for that! You're such a great conversationalist as it is...imagine you and Mika having a priv convo!!!! So much fun!!

Awwwwwww...... that is so sweet! Does she know this yet? Or are you setting her up on a blind date??? :naughty: I would LOVE to see her face then!!! :shocked::boxed::blink::biggrin2:

No, she doesn't know this! I would be so happy for her if she could date Mika (or just a nice guy like Mika!) She has been let down with love...so who better to make her happy than Mika??? :)

No, she doesn't know this! I would be so happy for her if she could date Mika (or just a nice guy like Mika!) She has been let down with love...so who better to make her happy than Mika??? :)

Well, I'd certainly be happy with Mika. I'm sure your sister won't object to your plans regarding Mika and her. :biggrin2: