The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they weren't big parts of the book but still... would have been good to see them! Can't believe that OotP (movie) was shorter than CoS... and it was a bigger book!!!

As in the movie???

NO THE FREAKIN BOOK...I'm shaking right now...I CAN'T BELIVE THIS IT JUST CAN'T BE TRUE!

NO THE FREAKIN BOOK...I'm shaking right now...I CAN'T BELIVE THIS IT JUST CAN'T BE TRUE!

s*** i just read one of the comments... it's not true is it?! i hate myself for reading that!!!!!!! they were funny comments and then AHHHHHH!!!

Is it...shocking? Don't tell me, but does end...well?

Well...there are two conflicting endings...one is just sucks (but I called it) and the other is very predictable (and I called it)

But...the thing that gets me is that the one the just sucks makes no sense...and the predictable one would be hard to make into a movie because, well, the completely left out A HUGE part (not gunna say what)

All Perez posted was these "facts" and 4 pictures...but I couldn't read the pages and the "facts" about who lived/died ect made the book seem....not gunna say it...

All can say I know is the real deal is the chapter art and titles of the chapter...which contrary to popular belief...give nothing away...

And if the epiloge was like it said it was...well, that would be the worst ending to book series ever (worst than a series of unfortuante events WHICH WAS REALLY BAD!)

Hello HP addicted.....well i saw the movie and what shall i say.....it was good but not as good as i hoped it will be....i mean the scene where umbridge bombarded the unknowable room was very awful and i mean they changed a lot of things it''s sooo disappointing and the last scene was awful too harry did'n't even cry for sirius...

As for the seventh book i think i have a clue...as someone said in the beginning about RAB and a horcruxe being in the black's house i think it's a good theory but as for snape....i think that he's another bad person...if he wasn't loyal to the order i don't think that he's that loyal for voldemort.. i think he's just an evil apart..

I'm a proud memeber of the I Trust Snape club!

Dumbledore can't have been wrong about him all that time...there will be a reason for it all!

Hehehe

loool but when you say that it's like sayinf that he can't be wrong about anything....but we saw that harry was wrong (in the OOP) and hermione was wrong (in the HBP) and voldemort was wrong (theory of ''love isn't stronger than everything) i think that dumbledore was wrong...after all he was wrong in the OOP for caring too much about harry's own happiness than telling him the truth...

oh by the way hermione became such a hot girl^^ i mean she is very pretty...and the girl who acted luna lovegood is so talented...even more talented than the trio...lol

haha i think luna lovegood is soooo good for the part!! shes perfect in her weirdness and they couldnt have chose anyone any better!!! haha!

ahhh i hate my self!!! I looked at like the first 3 of Perez's comments and it said _____ dies. AHHHH!! I HAATE MYSELF for taking a peek!!! damn it!!! grrr...

o well. i hoppe its not true!!! And anyways, if it is, @ least i only know 1 of the people who dies. gaahhh!!! and @ least i dont know how they died!!!

Well...there are two conflicting endings...one is just sucks (but I called it) and the other is very predictable (and I called it)

But...the thing that gets me is that the one the just sucks makes no sense...and the predictable one would be hard to make into a movie because, well, the completely left out A HUGE part (not gunna say what)

All Perez posted was these "facts" and 4 pictures...but I couldn't read the pages and the "facts" about who lived/died ect made the book seem....not gunna say it...

All can say I know is the real deal is the chapter art and titles of the chapter...which contrary to popular belief...give nothing away...

And if the epiloge was like it said it was...well, that would be the worst ending to book series ever (worst than a series of unfortuante events WHICH WAS REALLY BAD!)

I read the epilogue! Well, ONE epilogue, anyway, but what I read there were a bunch of people talking about it and saying that it was fake.

hey is anyone elseon mugglenet? i am,1kiwiabroad again . proud member of the voldy love club!! io am soo addicted, and will be in london on saturday as it is realeased in WH smith in oxford street!!! wooo!!! ANYONE ELSEGONNA BET THERE?

hey is anyone elseon mugglenet? i am,1kiwiabroad again . proud member of the voldy love club!! io am soo addicted, and will be in london on saturday as it is realeased in WH smith in oxford street!!! wooo!!! ANYONE ELSEGONNA BET THERE?

Hey...I'm on Mugglenet, I listen to Mugglecast to...I've met Emerson, Ben and Dylan on the book tour (they were so sweet)

Me and my friends went as a joke...they were so nice to us THEY EVEN ASKED IF WE WANTED TO HANG OUT AT THEIR HOTEL (not in a weird way!) but we couldn't go...they looked embarrassed when we told them we were sophomores!

It was great...HAVE FUN IN LONDON! (hope u didn't read any spoilers)

I read the epilogue! Well, ONE epilogue, anyway, but what I read there were a bunch of people talking about it and saying that it was fake.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE EPILOGE (very predictable that damn epiloge if that was real)

I'm talkin bout the FINAL SHOWDOWN lolololo

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE EPILOGE (very predictable that damn epiloge if that was real)

I'm talkin bout the FINAL SHOWDOWN lolololo

Which evil people are spreading all over the net. Really annoying! :thumbdown:

ooouu.... in a way i kinda don't want to read the new book!!

cos 2 main characters die... :sad: and i know it's gonna be sooooooo sad and i'm gonna cry loads!

and then that will be it!

no more harry potter!....... what will i do?!

:crybaby:

i understand what u mean cartoonkellygreen!!! I read the 1st 3 comments on Perez's post and It said _____ dies. I didnt expect anything to be given away in the FIRST THREE FREAKIN POSTS!!!! But, as you can see, I was wrong...

But it only said 1 name so at least i only maybe know 1 death. And at least i dont know how they die either. But mannn, that was my favorite character tooo!!! GOSH DARN IT!!!! :crybaby:

O well. Ive still got 600 pages till i know the whole story!! wooo! yeee! I cannot wait!! I preordered it and im gonna go tomorrow night, at midnight, to get it!!! woo! right when it comes out!!! and im gonna dress up as a hogwarts student!!! yesssss... awesome!! IM so excited!! Im gonna cry so much though once im done... :crybaby: i cant believe its over!!!!

hmm seeing as this thread has been bumped, thought id come in and say that i saw HP tonight, and i thought i was bad. i wanted to leave, i couldnt WAIT to get out and enjoy my pic and mix. i love all the other harry potters, but this.. nope. it felt rushed, and when it ended, i felt like nothing had happened.

i wont buy the dvd! il stick to the others cos they are GREAT! spesh the first one!

OMG!

it names one of the ppl that dies HERE??!

:shocked:

aaaaaaaahh!!! I don't wanna see but I do at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(excuse me for the overuse of exclamation marks they felt necessary......)

OMG!

it names one of the ppl that dies HERE??!

:shocked:

aaaaaaaahh!!! I don't wanna see but I do at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(excuse me for the overuse of exclamation marks they felt necessary......)

no no no!!! not here!!

On Perez's site. He put a post...

GAAAHHh!!!! *tears*

haha. dont worry. we wouldnt post it here.

<333 muah!

no no no!!! not here!!

On Perez's site. He put a post...

GAAAHHh!!!! *tears*

haha. dont worry. we wouldnt post it here.

<333 muah!

oh phew! lol

it was kind of scarying me to think that it was so close but i didn't look!

ah i was thinking Mika fans are way too nice and smart to post it here and ruin it for everybody else! :naughty: