Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay.. a little mean, but Florence calls "Kiss with a fist" a love song.. :mf_rosetinted:

you never know.. :roftl:

have you seen their myspace chat from 2006? :mf_rosetinted:

I've only seen the comments made by Mika, is that what you're talking about? :naughty:

YES PLEASE!

:boing:

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=79041575&page=1495&state=74800!50!1496!122842!122789

Katy Perry

27 Jul 2006 2:57

I'm horrified you show your mother whats under your belly button. Period. It's not like that in the states you know...

Katy Perry

24 Jul 2006 16:53

I'm afraid you're getting too popular... and will want to be with someone more like Britney S. Ah...let's just run away... and merry!

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=79041575&page=1495&state=74800!50!1496!122842!122789

Katy Perry

I'm horrified you show your mother whats under your belly button. Period. It's not like that in the states you know...

Katy Perry

I'm afraid you're getting too popular... and will want to be with someone more like Britney S. Ah...let's just run away... and merry!

:floor: :floor: :floor:

i'm assuming that last word is supposed to be marry :roftl:

Hilarious!!! :lmfao:

and thank you :flowers2:

Can you tell if he's drunk this time? :lmfao:

6 Jul 2006 2:12

wow wow, yeah ive been hearing great things too. I'm always anticipating his albums. i think it was Don Rothchild who was telling me you were doing it, a few months ago. Please send my regards to the great Lyle W!

MIKA

6 Jul 2006 1:51

heloo. yeah just co produced the album with greg. Am i right in thinking that youve been working on the latest beck stuff..? Cant wait to hear it.

11 Aug 2006 8:56

ha! cheers.

from one weirdo to another

M :)

:naughty:

gotta go, bye! :huglove::bye:

Why?? :aah:

I hope you hang yourself with your h&m scarf.

while jacking (?) off listening to Mozart

you b*tch and moan about L.A

wishing you were in the way heading hemingway

you don't eat meat and drive electrical cars

you're so indie rock (?) it's almost at heart (?)

you need SPF 45 .. just to stay alive

ur so gay, and you don't even like boys..

no you don't even like

no you don't even like

no you don't even like boys

you're so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal

you're so skinny, you should really super-size the deal

secretly, you're so amused that nobody understands you..

I'm so mean cos' I cannot get you outta' (my/your??) head

I'm so angry cos' you'd rather myspace instead,

I can't believe i fell in love with someone that wears boy make-up.. and..

Ur so gay, and you don't even like boys...

you walk around like you're oh so, debonair

-------------------------------------------

I wish you would just be.. real with me ( :lmfao: )

Okay, so the lyrics fit Mika... somewhat.. they did chat on myspace, he is thin, he "says he's a vegetarian" (lying...)

he did used to be somewhat sad

Katy Perry said somewhere that electrical cars wasn't really what the guy drove, it just sounded right with the song.. :aah:

he did used to listen to Classical music.. :naughty:

they whole not liking guys part, I can't answer, since he has said he could fall in love with anyone, but ..... Katy didn't have to know that. :roftl:

:boxed: You're making a much better point than I did. Haha.:roftl: I didn't even think of most of that stuff. And I heard that audio interview where he *says* he's a vegetarian, and I meant to come back and correct myself, though I don't know if he's really a vegetarian.. But the guy in the song kind of acts like that, too. Hm. You may have just made me change my mind.:aah: Maybe it does fit him better than Travie McCoy.

Katy Perry

Katy Perry

Didn't he reply to that? Wait, I've got it somewhere...

EDIT: here it is: :biggrin2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2713

brittney aint got **** on you poppet. KP FOR EVER tattooed all over, just under my belly buttton. Ill show you next time. My mum was horrified when she saw it.

i love you like you were my sisster, except i like you like your not my sister, mika go to bed your drunk this is bad. you sound like a fool. i hope your well KP. much love MP.

Edited by roxy

:boxed: You're making a much better point than I did. Haha.:roftl: I didn't even think of most of that stuff. And I heard that audio interview where he *says* he's a vegetarian, and I meant to come back and correct myself, though I don't know if he's really a vegetarian.. But the guy in the song kind of acts like that, too. Hm. You may have just made me change my mind.:aah: Maybe it does fit him better than Travie McCoy.

I don't know much about Travis.. so.. I immediately thought of Mika when I heard it.. :roftl:

Didn't he reply to that? Wait, I've got it somewhere...

EDIT: here it is: :biggrin2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2713

brittney aint got **** on you poppet. KP FOR EVER tattooed all over, just under my belly buttton. Ill show you next time. My mum was horrified when she saw it.

i love you like you were my sisster, except i like you like your not my sister, mika go to bed your drunk this is bad. you sound like a fool. i hope your well KP. much love MP.

Yeah, I've saw them, but RainbowGirl (sorry.. forgot your name.. :aah: ) said she hadn't seen the ones KP sent.. :roftl:

they had quite an interesting conversation.. tattoes.. britney spears.. moms.. marrying.. belly buttons.. :mf_rosetinted:

KP FOR EVER tattooed all over, just under my belly buttton. Ill show you next time. My mum was horrified when she saw it.

...:blink: *scrambles around trying to find close up pictures of M shirtless to look for possible evidence of tattoo removal* Hmm.. But I wonder, where can I find such a thing? TO THE GASMICS!:plane:

...:blink: *scrambles around trying to find close up pictures of M shirtless to look for possible evidence of tattoo removal* Hmm.. But I wonder, where can I find such a thing? TO THE GASMICS!:plane:

They were just kidding. There's no tattoo under his belly button. :naughty: