Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God, I had never stalked other threads!!! And I have to say that finding out that Katy Perry has her own thread is very pleasant:roftl:

I'm not a huge fan of her, but I have to recognize that I've always liked her. I think that she's amazing, and well... She said that she kissed a girl and liked it. So, hey Katy!!! I'm here!!!! You would like my kisses even more!!!:blush-anim-cl:

LOL I'm kidding!

Kisses to everyone in this thread!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I am SO devastated!!!! :crybaby:

. . . I R E A L L Y thought this one WOULD last! Silly me! :sad:

i'm really surprised too - i thought it would last much longer for sure...:sad:

gotta say though - i like katy as an entertainer but i saw that interview with barbra walters (2011 most fascinating ppl) and she came across kinda :dunno: russell seems a more interesting person in RL...

gotta say though - i like katy as an entertainer but i saw that interview with barbra walters (2011 most fascinating ppl) and she came across kinda :dunno: russell seems a more interesting person in RL...

Hmm...that interview was very, umm, phony I guess you could say? :dunno: I don't "know" Katy that well, even in the sense that I "know" Mika but I used to watch her vlogs before her career really took off and she came across very different.

At the time I thought she acted a bit too ditzy to even be friends with Mika, muchless Russell Brand, but she was very young and I think ultimately she must be pretty on the ball for the career choices she's made because I don't think she's anyone's puppet.

Anyway I've seen her around fans (her own and Mika's) and have heard nothing but great stories about her from anyone who has met her. I've heard some pretty sleazy stories about Russell Brand in the not-so-distant past so I guess I'm pro-Katy on this one and would have been surprised if he did right by her in the long run.

I hope she starts dating some Josh Groban types and stays away from the bad boys in the future. :naughty:

Hmm...that interview was very, umm, phony I guess you could say? :dunno: I don't "know" Katy that well, even in the sense that I "know" Mika but I used to watch her vlogs before her career really took off and she came across very different.

At the time I thought she acted a bit too ditzy to even be friends with Mika, muchless Russell Brand, but she was very young and I think ultimately she must be pretty on the ball for the career choices she's made because I don't think she's anyone's puppet.

Anyway I've seen her around fans (her own and Mika's) and have heard nothing but great stories about her from anyone who has met her. I've heard some pretty sleazy stories about Russell Brand in the not-so-distant past so I guess I'm pro-Katy on this one and would have been surprised if he did right by her in the long run.

I hope she starts dating some Josh Groban types and stays away from the bad boys in the future. :naughty:

thanks for this input- puts things in a little different light... the interview was def stiff and she spoke kinda weird which i found strange because just 'knowing' from her music and videos i always thought she was more of a fun-loving, relaxed person...makes me wonder if her marital problems were the cause..

once a bad-boy lover always a bad-boy lover..:naughty:

thanks for this input- puts things in a little different light... the interview was def stiff and she spoke kinda weird which i found strange because just 'knowing' from her music and videos i always thought she was more of a fun-loving, relaxed person...makes me wonder if her marital problems were the cause..

Maybe she was just nervous because it was Barbara Walters? :dunno:

Here's an interview with Perez that's more like it :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]BKd0dUSLDCs[/YOUTUBE]

once a bad-boy lover always a bad-boy lover..:naughty:

Yeah I wasn't too crazy about her previous boyfriend either. :naughty: Don't get me wrong, I looooove Russell Brand. I think he's brilliant and hilarious. But I wouldn't want him dating my daughter. :aah:

Yeah I wasn't too crazy about her previous boyfriend either. :naughty: Don't get me wrong, I looooove Russell Brand. I think he's brilliant and hilarious. But I wouldn't want him dating my daughter. :aah:

are you saying he's still up to shenanigans?:shocked: but he's so sober and drug-free and meditates and all...:naughty:

So sad news...:sad::sad::sad: I feel sorry for Katy... (I think Russell is sooo hot:wub2:)

But maybe this is a good solution for both.

Somehow I've had a hunch from the begining of their love story that it wouldn't last more than a year.:dunno: Seems I was right.

Two different types of people definitely. And personally I don't think Russel Brand is extra hot. But that's me...:wink2:

Here's an interview with Perez that's more like it :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]BKd0dUSLDCs[/YOUTUBE]

Oh man, I love her :wub2::roftl:

Besides having loved her music for so many years, before she had her first record out, I've always really liked her personality. She's just so fresh, fun, and full of life, I love it.

Some of her old videos or vlogs are just pure hysterical, and I love the fact that she just put them out there and wasn't worried to look like a dork or silly or what not, she just did whatever came naturally to her. And she still does.

When I saw her last, a month or so ago, she was joking around saying that people kept making up rumours that she's pregnant, but it's not really a baby, it's just a fat belly from eating too many beans on toast :lmfao:

She's the total anti diva and I love her for it. And she is really good with her fans, and always takes care of them, especially the 'early' ones. She's very grateful and very loyal.

So yeah, I am TOTALLY Team Katy. I never liked Russell much, and I find him butt ugly too (not just not hot, but actually horrible looking :naughty:) and I just never really understood what she saw in him :teehee:

Oh man, I love her :wub2::roftl:

Besides having loved her music for so many years, before she had her first record out, I've always really liked her personality. She's just so fresh, fun, and full of life, I love it.

Some of her old videos or vlogs are just pure hysterical, and I love the fact that she just put them out there and wasn't worried to look like a dork or silly or what not, she just did whatever came naturally to her. And she still does.

When I saw her last, a month or so ago, she was joking around saying that people kept making up rumours that she's pregnant, but it's not really a baby, it's just a fat belly from eating too many beans on toast :lmfao:

She's the total anti diva and I love her for it. And she is really good with her fans, and always takes care of them, especially the 'early' ones. She's very grateful and very loyal.

So yeah, I am TOTALLY Team Katy. I never liked Russell much, and I find him butt ugly too (not just not hot, but actually horrible looking :naughty:) and I just never really understood what she saw in him :teehee:

Me neither!:teehee:

She seems like such a sweet girl and I don't intend to be mean but I would guess he has some serious luggage!

She could do so much better:shun: IMNSHO:naughty: