Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, I LOVE Katy!! :wub2:

I´ve been getting increasingly obsessed with her music; So much that now she´s the only thing that I listen to daily for sure, (bar Mika) and it´s the only thing that has knocked Mika from that solo position on my mp3 player :roftl: .

I can´t wait for her record and for her to come to the UK and see her live!!

I have too. haha She's great.

I can't wait for her album to come out!

She's coming where I live this summer, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. Warped Tour isn't exactly my cup of tea.:boxed:

Not like, MFC craziness. But we're looknig to make a forum soon...

Edit: Katyperryforum.com is as of now purchased and registered as a domain. But I won't be able to upload anything to it for a couple days, as it has to process through the worldwide DNS or some crap like that. Then, it should hopefully be ready ready in a week. Ahhh this is going to be scary!

Edit: Katyperryforum.com is as of now purchased and registered as a domain. But I won't be able to upload anything to it for a couple days, as it has to process through the worldwide DNS or some crap like that. Then, it should hopefully be ready ready in a week. Ahhh this is going to be scary!

thanks!!

i love katy and i would love to participate in that forum

Kate, you're running it?!

Awesome!:biggrin2:

:wub2: siggies..where is the KPFC? :cool: and who's Ferras? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHR37hxqD4

Ferras is another singer from the same label... and i don't know if there is more between them, but she wrote in once of her pic captions that they could be the next sony and cher... who were together... i don't know :biggrin2: i know she kissed him going out of stage on the SXSW video (at the end of their duo) and she's talking about her boyfriend (so she has one) but i don't know if they are the same person ! she seems to be the kind of person who would kiss everybody on the lips as an habit... i'm not sure we can rely on that, and i'm pretty sure if she wanted people to know, she would have opened her big mouth :naughty::roftl:

and youtube people are dumb like asses !!!! now ur so gay is an homophobic song :boxed: people really get offended for nothing, and people dying in the world passes over their head as if it was nothing :boxed:

and youtube people are dumb like asses !!!! now ur so gay is an homophobic song :boxed: people really get offended for nothing, and people dying in the world passes over their head as if it was nothing :boxed:

That's ridiculous.

It's like the people on facebook who started a group saying Mika was immoral because Big Girl promotes obesity.

I run my high school's newspaper, and I wanted to write an article about the Ur So Gay EP. However, explaining the politics of it all was too exhausting- expecially to a high school environment, and I never took up the guts to publish it. Poo.

yeah, it annoys me the way so many people seem to take the song so seriously and make it so political, but its just an angry-ish break up song!!!

I think she was clever though, because it gets her noticed anyway:naughty:

Oh that's great! :thumb_yello: Good work!

Oeh I could make a website around it:naughty: I wanted to do that anyways, but I'll join the forum fosho!

Thats so cool ! Can't wait to see the forum!:biggrin2:

:yay:

four argentinean mika fan girls also like Katy!!! :punk:

really she totally rocks!

please...

in simple in a part she says

So they say you've got OCD

come on it`s totally for mika

in the webs it says "a cd"

but ummm... i listen quite well she says OCD

hey!!

I love Katy, her songs are so powerful and strong, and her voice is so lovely!My favourites songs are Hot N' Cold and Simple

I'd love to take part in that forum thingy, so count me in!:roftl:

:yay:

four argentinean mika fan girls also like Katy!!! :punk:

really she totally rocks!

please...

in simple in a part she says

So they say you've got OCD

come on it`s totally for mika

in the webs it says "a cd"

but ummm... i listen quite well she says OCD

good girls :biggrin2: ... and we are about we like Katy Perry, we are going to make famous in Argentina!

Argentina already has representatives in the forum :thumb_yello:

Katy is Perry's Rock:punk:

And do not forget to me !

.......count me

with love .. Clery

Photoshop...?!!

tattoobitch1kb4.jpg

good girls :biggrin2: ... and we are about we like Katy Perry, we are going to make famous in Argentina!

Argentina already has representatives in the forum :thumb_yello:

Katy is Perry's Rock:punk:

And do not forget to me !

.......count me

with love .. Clery

Photoshop...?!!

tattoobitch1kb4.jpg

photoshop :wink2::thumb_yello:

It's coming soon, but this has to be clear- Please read...

It is definitely not going to be similar to the MFC- a fan club of sorts. Don't get me wrong, I love this place. But I just want to create a forum- a place for fans to chat etc. It is neither an official or unofficial fanclub. I can't have that kind of responsibility right now- I'm starting college in the fall. But, I will be able to provide a simple place for fans to chat. Lots of members or not, it won't be a fanclub.

And of course, running even just a forum will take shared responsibility- I can't have it all on me. Right now, I'm just organizing the webspace and stuff because I know the technical details or coding and stuff. But I can't hold all of it on my own. I'm rather the webhost side of admin.