Art Exhibition Launch Party Pictures

Diana

ok, plans for tomorrow: buy acrylic coulours and new picture frames (due to no space left on walls) and start pop-art-dawhack-painting for frames in order to give own room a mika-esque flair and then go and buy silver sneakers

OMG! I love your avatar! :mf_lustslow:

do you have the original pic?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fab - colourful - delicious pics. It WAS just like that. Yes - I have just come back from the event..... Being lucky enough to be a North London Lollipop Girl - I decided I would pop down and see Mika. Wearing lots of pink, psychadelic effects and an array of hearts I walked out the door saying to my family 'bye - just going to see Mika'.:mf_rosetinted:

Arriving at the Blink I must say I had to take a walk round the block to calm my queesy euphoria. Anyway... slipped in and grabbed a Pims and walked right past Mika - just like that... Lovely lovely chat to fellow lollipop girl and then... managed to have a little chat with Mika himself:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: . I congratulated him on the show and he said I looked very nice. He loved all my hearts and I explained that I'd had a 'broken remanent' experience before leaving in that I couldn't match up any of my heart shaped earrings so had to settle for dangly lebanese type ones instead.:thumb_yello::bleh: Just delicious basking in his presence - somehow :bleh: I managed to stay cool and didn't like to bother him with tiresome autographs and more photoshots. Had a lovely relaxed time chatting to various people, including the lovely Cherisse and Yasmine who was wearing a super suger pink dress.

Danced up Oxford Street bursting from the experience wanting to shout out to everyone - 'hey I've just met Mika'. Just reeling from the effect - headphones on - sang 'Love Today' at the top of my voice all the way down my street ... and I just didn't care.

Oh yes the artwork was absolutely fab - fun - colourful - vibrant and uplifting.

Do go see and get yourself some lollipops as well.

You really did that? Omgs, you have nerve. So nobody realized you were'nt supposed to be there? i'm envious of you. I love it! Next time invite me.

I like this one- the way the eyes have been photographed represent two sides...

I'm looking forward to visiting on Saturday. I'm going to take my daughter with me, who I know will love the display. It actually reminds me of the muruls we use to do in school...

Thanks guys for posting the pics and reporting back:punk:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH droooooooooooooooool slaver dribble melty....I know exactly what you mean that is why its MY fave one and this one has no marks WOOOO HOOO fab.

Dear God, I love the pics <3~! But then again, I love everything that is just slightly related to Mika or has Mika in it. Gah. Sometimes I fear that I'm far too obsessed with the one and only, absolutely gorgeous Mika :biggrin2: !

75362258.jpg

HOw unfair is that? the best pic that makes me go all melty and puddle to the floor and its got yak right across his astounding face :thumbdown:

I thought the same thing. I was gasping about his image then I noticed the damn text right across the middle of his face. I was so pissed.

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove it?

75362258.jpg

HOw unfair is that? the best pic that makes me go all melty and puddle to the floor and its got yak right across his astounding face :thumbdown:

I thought the same thing. I was gasping about his image then I noticed the damn text right across the middle of his face. I was so pissed.

Does anyone know if there's a way to remove it?

Here you go girlies - this was kindly posted by Bianca earlier on...

lollipopartct7.jpg

Enjoy :biggrin2:

xx

Here you go girlies - this was kindly posted by Bianca earlier on...

lollipopartct7.jpg

Enjoy :biggrin2:

xx

OH MY GOD u just made my morning a whole lot better! (that is if i don't faint) thankssss :) x x x