Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading what I missed in this thread during the w-e but I had to stop, you spoilers :sneaky2:

It's okay... I understand all the excitement and everything :bleh: but since I can't read Eclipse I'm stuck on MFC... talk about no life ;)

:blink: why can't you read eclipse? sorry for spoiling :blush-anim-cl:

hi ! how you guys doing???

smiles!!!

hey!! im good thanks!

I love edward!!!

I have a crush on a guy @ my school that reminds me of edward. hes like edward. And he's amazing. hes so interesting! and he has these blue eyes that you get lost in and you cant look away. He looks into your eyes like really deeply...

haha.

anyways....

how are you guys doing!!!!????

Yesterday my friend at school came running over towrds me and was crouching down beside me holding Eclipse. Then some girl came and was like "Give me my freakin' book! You're gonna rip it!" and he was screaming hahahahaha

Yesterday my friend at school came running over towrds me and was crouching down beside me holding Eclipse. Then some girl came and was like "Give me my freakin' book! You're gonna rip it!" and he was screaming hahahahaha

haha :lol3: i wish i was there haha i'm trying to get people to read the twilight series at my school but they're all kinda dumb and don't read :naughty: the was kind of mean but it's true :mf_rosetinted:

haha :lol3: i wish i was there haha i'm trying to get people to read the twilight series at my school but they're all kinda dumb and don't read :naughty: the was kind of mean but it's true :mf_rosetinted:

lol haha same here.

I understand your situation....

But i'm trying really hard!! I'm forcing people to read it against their own will!!! They'll thank me eventually...

My mom just finished twilight and shes like "thats the end!??!! how stupid!!" lol. I'm trying to convince her to read the rest. She says she liked it though! Thats an accomplishment!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!!!! ON SEPTEMBER 13TH!!!!

Its Bella's birthday on the 13th!!!

And also, in the real town of Forks, Washington, it is Stephenie Meyer Day!!! Let's celebrate!!!

Although Bella would absolutely dread this day, let's be like Alice and go way over the top with pink roses and cake and a new stereo!!!

:naughty: Shhhhhh...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!!!! ON SEPTEMBER 13TH!!!!

Its Bella's birthday on the 13th!!!

And also, in the real town of Forks, Washington, it is Stephenie Meyer Day!!! Let's celebrate!!!

Although Bella would absolutely dread this day, let's be like Alice and go way over the top with pink roses and cake and a new stereo!!!

:naughty: Shhhhhh...

ROFLLLL !! hahahah .

I joined a twilight forum. :shocked:

have they excepted you? have you told them of mika?? :mf_rosetinted: you can be our spy or something... not that we really need a spy for anything but maybe someday a twilight fan will do something... that's bad... that has to do with mika? :blink: ok that made no sense...

have they excepted you? have you told them of mika?? :mf_rosetinted: you can be our spy or something... not that we really need a spy for anything but maybe someday a twilight fan will do something... that's bad... that has to do with mika? :blink: ok that made no sense...

LMAO

haha well you never know xDDD

im gonna take one of my signatures and put it there... a mika signature of course, and see if anyone says anything