Twilight Thread!!!!!

at least she has an exciting life :biggrin2: i would like being chased by vampires rather than sitting in my room all day :lol3:

LOL !

you know what would make me so happy? if in one of the books Bella mentions mika or something! LOL.

omg id get so excited you have no idea.

i have no life.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL !

you know what would make me so happy? if in one of the books Bella mentions mika or something! LOL.

omg id get so excited you have no idea.

i have no life.

that would be so AMAZING!! i would love that book so much more!!! :wub2: i also have no life.. that would probably be in my top 10 moments of my life :biggrin2:

i don't think anyone on mika fan club has a life :naughty: I'M JUST KIDDING!!! haha

ok i just have to say that i really hope they have sex in the next book :mf_rosetinted: i'm not a huge pervert or anything that loves to read about sex lol but it's only right that they have sex soon i mean they are getting married :bleh:

LMAO

i was kinda hoping that they were going to in the book, you know to like get it over with but yeah i guess.. lol.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!

I HOPE SHE DOESNT LEAVE HIM AT THE ALTAR!

LMAO

i was kinda hoping that they were going to in the book, you know to like get it over with but yeah i guess.. lol.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!

I HOPE SHE DOESNT LEAVE HIM AT THE ALTAR!

WHAT?! why the hell would she do that?!?!?!! :shocked::blink: she's going to isn't she?! what a b*tch!!! :mf_rosetinted:

i guess i don't really know if she's going to or not yet lol i take back calling her a b*tch :blush-anim-cl: i bet you if she does i'll be throwing my book across my room cursing lol how could anyone be stupid enough to leave edward :wub2:

no life :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT?! why the hell would she do that?!?!?!! :shocked::blink: she's going to isn't she?! what a b*tch!!! :mf_rosetinted:

i guess i don't really know if she's going to or not yet lol i take back calling her a b*tch :blush-anim-cl: i bet you if she does i'll be throwing my book across my room cursing lol how could anyone be stupid enough to leave edward :wub2:

no life :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah! I would be... SO ANGRY.

BUT omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg IF JACOB INTERFERES WITH THE WEDDING CEREMONY IM GONNA TRY TO CRAWL INTO THE BOOK AND SMACK HIM!

And yes, you have to be quite... Dumb, to leave Edward Cullen.

Hahah! I would be... SO ANGRY.

BUT omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg IF JACOB INTERFERES WITH THE WEDDING CEREMONY IM GONNA TRY TO CRAWL INTO THE BOOK AND SMACK HIM!

And yes, you have to be quite... Dumb, to leave Edward Cullen.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :roftl:

i think everything would be better if jacob would just die :wink2::biggrin2: haha of course i don't want jacob to die... sort of..

you'd definitely have to mentally insane :mf_rosetinted:

i think i use too many smilies :lol3:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :roftl:

i think everything would be better if jacob would just die :wink2::biggrin2: haha of course i don't want jacob to die... sort of..

you'd definitely have to mentally insane :mf_rosetinted:

i think i use too many smilies :lol3:

haha its ok. i use smilies but only when im not typing at lightning fast speed..

these books have some strange effect on me!!

but seriously... just the thought of Jacob interfering annoys the hell out of me..

I thought he was nice at first and stuff, but towards the end he got a little annoying...

haha its ok. i use smilies but only when im not typing at lightning fast speed..

these books have some strange effect on me!!

but seriously... just the thought of Jacob interfering annoys the hell out of me..

I thought he was nice at first and stuff, but towards the end he got a little annoying...

i thought jacob was nice as well but i didn't him after he kept saying mean things about edward :sneaky2: it's kind of like whenever someone says anything bad about mika i get realllllly pissed on the inside but i try not to show it.. both mika and edward are so nice :wub2::cheerful_h4h: i love them both but mika more obviousely since he is real :bleh:

i thought jacob was nice as well but i didn't him after he kept saying mean things about edward :sneaky2: it's kind of like whenever someone says anything bad about mika i get realllllly pissed on the inside but i try not to show it.. both mika and edward are so nice :wub2::cheerful_h4h: i love them both but mika more obviousely since he is real :bleh:

lol yeahhhh i felt the same way.. im like DUDE STOP CALLING HIM A LEECH!

but yeah. wow. i have a new obsession.

lol yeahhhh i felt the same way.. im like DUDE STOP CALLING HIM A LEECH!

but yeah. wow. i have a new obsession.

\i totally forgot about him calling edward a leech i love it when edward would call him a dog :naughty: i had a hard time picturing edward running with looking stupid though.. my twin sister watches anime all the time and when they run they look really funny :bleh:

\i totally forgot about him calling edward a leech i love it when edward would call him a dog :naughty: i had a hard time picturing edward running with looking stupid though.. my twin sister watches anime all the time and when they run they look really funny :bleh:

well when i imagined edward running... its like, you couldnt see him it was just a blurr so it didnt look that dumb xD

but OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOGM!

what was bella thinking WHEN SHE KISSED JACOB LIKE THAT?!

Im sure that even though Edward didnt say it, he must have been a little mad at her...

It's OFFICIAL!!!! Stephenie Meyer had a meeting in Hollywood and they've already got the Director and Producer!!!!!

A TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!!! AAAHH!!!!

"Things continue to move forward with Summit, and I couldn’t be more pleased. They have officially signed director Catherine Hardwicke and writer Melissa Rosenberg. I had a chance to sit down with Catherine and Melissa and many of the other people involved while I was in L.A. It was a fantastic conversation and they asked all the right questions—I even had a chance to mention a few of my favorite actors. I’m so excited to see what comes next, and I promise to keep you all in the loop when new things happen." -Stephenie Meyer

I cannot wait!!! What're your guyses opinions? yes? no?

Are you excited? Or do you not want them to make a movie?

i seriousely just FREAKED OUT!!!!

THIS IS #3 ON THE HILIGHTS OF MY LIFE LIST!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

you have NO idea how excited i am this is WOW omg i'm freaking out

i can't breathe lol *grabs the inhaler*

HOW EXCITING!!! WOOHOO!!!! :biggrin2:

WOW.

someone is excited! HAHA.

i thought i was!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

haha my bad

i think i just went a bit cookoo i just ran into my sister's room and told her freaking out.. bad idea.. kind of yelling that there was going to be a movie and jumping up and down i probably looked so stupid :roftl: she's definitely going to make fun of me later for that :mf_rosetinted:

who do you want to be edward?! i'm 99.99% sure that they won't be able to find anyone nearly as attractive as i picture edward but there's still a .01% chance there :biggrin2: I'M SO EXCITED!! YAY!!!!!

haha my bad

i think i just went a bit cookoo i just ran into my sister's room and told her freaking out.. bad idea.. kind of yelling that there was going to be a movie and jumping up and down i probably looked so stupid :roftl: she's definitely going to make fun of me later for that :mf_rosetinted:

who do you want to be edward?! i'm 99.99% sure that they won't be able to find anyone nearly as attractive as i picture edward but there's still a .01% chance there :biggrin2: I'M SO EXCITED!! YAY!!!!!

I seriously have NO IDEA who I want to play edward.. but it doesnt really matter.. THERES GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!

=] =]

I seriously have NO IDEA who I want to play edward.. but it doesnt really matter.. THERES GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!

=] =]

i've been thinking about it for a while not even knowing if there was going to be a movie :naughty: my sister is OBSESSED with the series so she showed me the website and it has the actors that the fans pic and this is one of them

this is supposed to be edward

temporary9-1.jpg

i've been thinking about it for a while not even knowing if there was going to be a movie :naughty: my sister is OBSESSED with the series so she showed me the website and it has the actors that the fans pic and this is one of them

this is supposed to be edward

temporary9-1.jpg

im not gonna lie..

I SEE IT! i really do... he just needs to change the hair and loose the tan well his color not really a tan.. (lol)

omgomgomgomgomgomg LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!

(from Stephenie Meyer's site)

Q. Are you going to publish Midnight Sun?

A. Yes, when it's finished. I have to get book four done first, though. After all, you all know what happens in Midnight Sun; the end isn't exactly a surprise.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

im not gonna lie..

I SEE IT! i really do... he just needs to change the hair and loose the tan well his color not really a tan.. (lol)

omgomgomgomgomgomg LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!

(from Stephenie Meyer's site)

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

midnight sun is twilight from edwards point of view :biggrin2:

i think he would be a good edward too but i doubt he'll get the part :tears:

midnight sun is twilight from edwards point of view :biggrin2:

i think he would be a good edward too but i doubt he'll get the part :tears:

Aww I hope he does though.. cause he is kinda really gorgeous.

I meant "The end isnt exactly a surprise" what is THAT supposed to mean?!

Did i miss something??

Aww I hope he does though.. cause he is kinda really gorgeous.

I meant "The end isnt exactly a surprise" what is THAT supposed to mean?!

Did i miss something??

haha she was talking about midnight sun :bleh: the ending is going to be the same as twilight's

i was looking on the website and it said that *i have no say in what actor's get chosen for the film* or somthing like that :tears: i really hope he gets the part though... or mika haha

haha she was talking about midnight sun :bleh: the ending is going to be the same as twilight's

i was looking on the website and it said that *i have no say in what actor's get chosen for the film* or somthing like that :tears: i really hope he gets the part though... or mika haha

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That makes SOO much sense. Thank you, thank you.

No... Mika would be bad for the part. Really. Im not being me or anything, but i REALLY dont see it. At all.

*shivers*