Twilight Thread!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That makes SOO much sense. Thank you, thank you.

No... Mika would be bad for the part. Really. Im not being me or anything, but i REALLY dont see it. At all.

*shivers*

haha i agree mika doesn't fit the part at all :biggrin2: but i would like to see him on the big screen that would be AMAZING :wub2:

haha they want this person to be jacob..

jacob.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o god im like shaking with excitement!!!!! I cant beleive it!! its gonna be amazing!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm so obsessed with Twilight and edward and all the books so much!!!! its wasnt that much before, but when i finished eclipse like 4 days ago, its jusst intensified sssoo much!!! It's all i think about now!!!!

ok. dont pay attention to the other actors, i think theyre horrible for the rest of the Cullens. Just look at edward's part!!!!!!!! EDWARD'S PART IS 1:50 TO 2:40-ISH. HENRY CAVILL IS EDWARDC CULLEN!!!!!

Anyone agree that he would be perfect for it? I'll be so disappointed if he's not edward!!!

♥ he is perfect for edward...

Thank goodness Henry can act. :naughty:

o god im like shaking with excitement!!!!! I cant beleive it!! its gonna be amazing!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm so obsessed with Twilight and edward and all the books so much!!!! its wasnt that much before, but when i finished eclipse like 4 days ago, its jusst intensified sssoo much!!! It's all i think about now!!!!

ok. dont pay attention to the other actors, i think theyre horrible for the rest of the Cullens. Just look at edward's part!!!!!!!! EDWARD'S PART IS 1:50 TO 2:40-ISH. HENRY CAVILL IS EDWARDC CULLEN!!!!!

Anyone agree that he would be perfect for it? I'll be so disappointed if he's not edward!!!

i loved the movie the count of monte cristo (saw it in french class) and he was in it looking NICE :thumb_yello:i personally think he would be perfect but my sister disagrees i love henry!!

haha i agree mika doesn't fit the part at all :biggrin2: but i would like to see him on the big screen that would be AMAZING :wub2:

haha they want this person to be jacob..

jacob.jpg

Haha, yeah it would be great to see him on the big screen! Ouu I think he would be great for Jacob!

Im not sure about Henry.... .hmmmm

so do i!! jacob was uglier in my head though :naughty: but i think thats just because i hate him...

HAHAHAHAHAH.

well you know what I HAVE seen mika on the big screen..

the grace kelly video played right before the previews when i went to see "Spider Man 3" it was great.... :wub2:

oh and i kinda imagined Jacob the same really!

o wait. lol i didnt even post the link for the video i was talking about. here:

ok. 1:50 - 2:40-ish.

Henry CAvill. Some pictures don't look that much like edward, but thats coz these are photoshoots that arent meant for him to look like edward obviously.

tell me what you guys think!

o wait. lol i didnt even post the link for the video i was talking about. here:

ok. 1:50 - 2:40-ish.

Henry CAvill. Some pictures don't look that much like edward, but thats coz these are photoshoots that arent meant for him to look like edward obviously.

tell me what you guys think!

i didn't like some of the pictures but i did like the last one :bleh: and the one where he was laying on the floor :wub2: i really don't think there's anyone that's perfect for the rold of edward though.. simply because edward is perfect :cheerful_h4h:

i didn't like some of the pictures but i did like the last one :bleh: and the one where he was laying on the floor :wub2: i really don't think there's anyone that's perfect for the rold of edward though.. simply because edward is perfect :cheerful_h4h:

yea i agree. No one will ever be perfect for edward. he is the definition of perfect (in looks anyways. he has tons of flaws if you think about it. his overprotectiveness, and how his reactions are too extreme.and more!). But for the choices and limits that we have, Henry would be good for it. :wub2:

I'm just overeggagerating about the perfectness of Henry. I guess I'm trying to make myself believe that he is edward. I want so much for all of it to be real. *sigh*

I know he's not perfect to be edward, but its the closest we can get(which isnt very close) for now i guess.

Either way, every single one of us will be disappointed either way. None of the actors or movie will be prefect. It's only perfect in the books and in our heads,but thats enough! Enough for forever...

haha

Unless it actually happens and there are vampires and vegetarian vampires and werewolves and who knows what else in secret lingering among us as we speak.

Then my dreams and fantasies would come true, and my life would trully begin!

ahhh Stephenie Meyer is a genius...

BTW she signed my book!! She's so amazing!

have you guys read the first chapter of midnight sun?!?! if not you should it's great :wub2: i love reading from edward's point of view

http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

i started reading it but i never finished it!!!!!!! aaaaahhh!!! thanks for reminding me!!!! I love reading from his perspective too!!

i started reading it but i never finished it!!!!!!! aaaaahhh!!! thanks for reminding me!!!! I love reading from his perspective too!!

i sure do love it :wub2: my sister told me about it ages ago but i never actuallly got around to reading it that is so awesome that you got your book signed :thumb_yello:

I was reading what I missed in this thread during the w-e but I had to stop, you spoilers :sneaky2:

It's okay... I understand all the excitement and everything :bleh: but since I can't read Eclipse I'm stuck on MFC... talk about no life ;)