Gabbly! - the MFC Chat room

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... bumping again! Gabbly is awfully lonely at the moment. :blink:

You all should really bookmark the page for when the MFC's down. Makes your MFC withdrawal a bit easier to bear :naughty:

Great idea Rilo! :thumb_yello:

yesss everyone! join the fun!

i logged in a sec ago, and my name didnt appear on the list, but then the name becky did. it was the same color as me!!

it was weird!!:shocked:

so, im either a ghost, or my name has been changed to becky:naughty:

the same thing kept happenin to me too earlier today! i logged in a few times but it was the same every time! and all the others names were showing...i don't like being invisible :sad::thumbdown:

the same thing kept happenin to me too earlier today! i logged in a few times but it was the same every time! and all the others names were showing...i don't like being invisible :sad::thumbdown:

but i wasnt invisable. i was the only one there but the list said i was becky!!!:roftl:

i logged in a sec ago, and my name didnt appear on the list, but then the name becky did. it was the same color as me!!

it was weird!!:shocked:

so, im either a ghost, or my name has been changed to becky:naughty:

That was me! I was having problems showing up lol:roftl: Anyway, why is changing your name to becky a bad thing?

Nobody is online anymore :( I seem to go in there and nobody is there.

That was me! I was having problems showing up lol:roftl: Anyway, why is changing your name to becky a bad thing?

Nobody is online anymore :( I seem to go in there and nobody is there.

oh, hahaha sorry:bleh:

i thought i was going crazy:roftl:

nothing is wrong with the name becky, i like that name:thumb_yello: , it was just scary:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah' date=' I was telling Niki27 about it... Everytime I go to gabbly now I'm just alone... How come?[/quote']

I think people deserted it when the chatroom started to have problems... couldn't log in for days myself and eventually gave up trying. Now everytime I go it's empty... and Shaz, remember most of us are back to school/work now :( I'd love to go back to gabbly but can't do it late :(

I think people deserted it when the chatroom started to have problems... couldn't log in for days myself and eventually gave up trying. Now everytime I go it's empty... and Shaz, remember most of us are back to school/work now :( I'd love to go back to gabbly but can't do it late :(

reality sucks :thumbdown:

So many fun times on Gabbly... :naughty:

We should definitely have a reunion soon when all of us old 'regulars' can come on. :biggrin2: What do you guys think?

I agree :) I miss it too :)

Btw Rilo there's a question I've been dying to ask you... ARE U MIKA??? ;) ;) ;)