Gabbly! - the MFC Chat room

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe.:( You'll be missed!

But have fun! Now I want to go to Six Flags...

never get a season pass to a theme park you'd think it would stay fun but it doesn't :lol3: but im going because my friend has a french exchange student who likes mika :cheerful_h4h:

never get a season pass to a theme park you'd think it would stay fun but it doesn't :lol3: but im going because my friend has a french exchange student who likes mika :cheerful_h4h:

Oooh, you can cause Mikamadness there!!

hahaha Be sure to run around the park singing Billy Brown at the top of your lungs.

And dedicate it to me. ;)

Kidding.

Oooh, you can cause Mikamadness there!!

hahaha Be sure to run around the park singing Billy Brown at the top of your lungs.

And dedicate it to me. ;)

Kidding.

you know that ride that's pretty much a ski lift that just takes you over the park? well anyways last time we went across that thing like 10 times singing mika songs :lol3: people were looking at us weird when we were trying to singing, as loud as possible, SUCK TO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP!!! it was a lot of fun though!

you know that ride that's pretty much a ski lift that just takes you over the park? well anyways last time we went across that thing like 10 times singing mika songs :lol3: people were looking at us weird when we were trying to singing, as loud as possible, SUCK TO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP!!! it was a lot of fun though!

HAHAHAH!! I can just see the outraged mothers covering their young children's ears..XD

HAHAHAH!! I can just see the outraged mothers covering their young children's ears..XD

haha some people looked a bit upset it was a lot of fun though!! we played this really fun game where you have to point out things that remind you of mika... for ex. i saw an umbrella and it reminded me of the grace kelly video :cheerful_h4h:

haha some people looked a bit upset it was a lot of fun though!! we played this really fun game where you have to point out things that remind you of mika... for ex. i saw an umbrella and it reminded me of the grace kelly video :cheerful_h4h:

LOL!!!

That sounds like fun to keep me occupied!

But nobody would play it with me...they're not nearly as obsessed!

Oooooh wooooooow. I accidently fell asleep last night with this open.

Everyone probably thinks I'm a spy now because I was there for about 6 hours not saying a thing! :shocked:

omg yes!!! remember my paranoia lady??? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

hihi, I'm so addicted to this!!:blush-anim-cl:

omg yes!!! remember my paranoia lady??? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

hihi, I'm so addicted to this!!:blush-anim-cl:

Hahah well sorry! Didn't mean to give you a heart attack I didn't die! I just fell asleep. I was lying down and had my laptop on my stomach or legs and I fell asleep like that. So there I was passed out with a laptop on me all night with it beeping every second. :roftl:

I also left my dorm room door slightly opened. :blink: