Dose Mika have a thing for big girls?

Ioana

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't really think so. I read somewhere that he said that he likes girls with brains, and the inner side of a girl is more important for him than the pure looks. If so, if the looks isn't a number 1 important thing for him, if he won't fall for someone just because she's perfect and beautiful, than he won't fall for someone just for being big.

...But anyway, who knows?? :wink2::bleh:

But we all know that Big Girl is dedicated to his mother and to the feeling that you should be satisfied and happy with who you are and with your looks, regardless your size.

Well, I don't really think so. I read somewhere that he said that he likes girls with brains, and the inner side of a girl is more important for him than the pure looks. If so, if the looks isn't a number 1 important thing for him, if he won't fall for someone just because she's perfect and beautiful, than he won't fall for someone just for being big.

...But anyway, who knows?? :wink2::bleh:

But we all know that Big Girl is dedicated to his mother and to the feeling that you should be satisfied and happy with who you are and with your looks, regardless your size.

i agree :D