3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone! ah my allergies are being gay i keep sneezing :bleh:

omg i have REALLLY bad allergies :thumbdown: and it doesn't help with my dog haha i'm allergic to her but i could never get rid of her

so is the rocket going to go up soon? i'm getting a little impatient... i think that someone *cough cough purplegrape cough cough* can't handle it :naughty:

omg i have REALLLY bad allergies :thumbdown: and it doesn't help with my dog haha i'm allergic to her but i could never get rid of her

so is the rocket going to go up soon? i'm getting a little impatient... i think that someone *cough cough purplegrape cough cough* can't handle it :naughty:

the rocket is going up tonight:wink2:

im getting him back from shaza then we're gonna launch it around 10:00, so be ready every1:thumb_yello:

we're leaving with or without you:biggrin2:

be there or be square:naughty:

and to every1 else, welcome aboardthe rocket, if i made any mistakes, just tell me and i'll fix it:thumb_yello:

the rocket is going up tonight:wink2:

im getting him back from shaza then we're gonna launch it around 10:00, so be ready every1:thumb_yello:

we're leaving with or without you:biggrin2:

be there or be square:naughty:

and to every1 else, welcome aboardthe rocket, if i made any mistakes, just tell me and i'll fix it:thumb_yello:

ooo!cant wait!:biggrin2: