3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: where yor boyfriend at, where your boyfriend at?? is he hefty? is he getting you refreshments?? is he coming back?? can i have your number?:lmao!! i love madtv, lololol.

work that up do! can i have it?? can i have it?? can i have it?? can i have it??:lmao:

omg!!!! that was soo good!!!!

ive been qiute well. im pretty happy cause i just watched Labyrinth with david bowie and the Pan's Labyrinth and they are amazing. it was the firsttime i'd seen Labyrinth in 8 years, some how i forgot how hot david bowie was in that movie. omg, so hot, lol:mf_lustslow:

Hey, r u sending ur name, forum name, and signature to Wendi to put into the book that is going 2 be presented to him in Glasgow or wherever it is? Cause I can't figure out if by signature they mean hand written, or what?? :blink:

oh yeah. they need it hand written or else it wont count. that what they told me anyway.

ive been qiute well. im pretty happy cause i just watched Labyrinth with david bowie and the Pan's Labyrinth and they are amazing. it was the firsttime i'd seen Labyrinth in 8 years, some how i forgot how hot david bowie was in that movie. omg, so hot, lol:mf_lustslow:

i need to watch that again!!!!!!!!

i loooove labyrinth :wub2:

:lmao: where yor boyfriend at, where your boyfriend at?? is he hefty? is he getting you refreshments?? is he coming back?? can i have your number?:lmao!! i love madtv, lololol.

work that up do! can i have it?? can i have it?? can i have it?? can i have it??:lmao:

omg!!!! that was soo good!!!!

yeah, my friend showed that 2 me, and I almost died laughing! I've never heard of those movies!:blink:

yeah, my friend showed that 2 me, and I almost died laughing! I've never heard of those movies!:blink:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean i understand about Pan's Labyrinth but no Labyrinth with david bowie!!!!

thats where mika got the idea for the hands in the HE video!!

heres a pic of david bowie from the movie

Bowie90.jpg

and another one

closeup.jpg

that movie was beyond amazing, my favourite again for now:wub2:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean i understand about Pan's Labyrinth but no Labyrinth with david bowie!!!!

thats where mika got the idea for the hands in the HE video!!

heres a pic of david bowie from the movie

Bowie90.jpg

and another one

closeup.jpg

that movie was beyond amazing, my favourite again for now:wub2:

Well, I think that I saw Pan's Labyrinth sitting on the shelf at Rogers video, but I dont think that I've heard of Labyrinth with David Bowie!!! When was it made?

Well, I think that I saw Pan's Labyrinth sitting on the shelf at Rogers video, but I dont think that I've heard of Labyrinth with David Bowie!!! When was it made?

*checks back of dvd case* umm.....1994. dont watch any other movie until youve seen this one!!

i think it was 1986, actually...:blink:

i could be wrong, though.

i soo wanted to dress up like Sarah in the As The World Falls Down part. :roftl:

maybe it was put on dvd in 94? cause it also said 99 but i knew that was wrong!

hahaha, i'd have killed to be her when they were dancing!!!