3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

haha yeah its so cute when he gets all shy when he see the guy from Hollyoaks! (and I watch that too! :biggrin2: its a british soap btw ye mitent no!)

oh and the moment at 00:57, when he say "Cherisse is".. well it sounds like he's saying my name there! (Sheree) :blush-anim-cl: even tho i know he's not but it sounds like it and oh ye know what its like when u hear someone you admire so much like that say ur name? it just feels so special!

ahem sorry!

but anyway back to the matter in question: Mika is getting FREE chicken elsewhere!?! :shocked: im not sure if im too happy about this... I am the Official Chicken Supplier! We'll have to be having words!!!

:bleh::roftl:

haha!

you let him have it, sheree!!

tell him YOU and only you are the official chicken supplier! :roftl:

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's gotta be done. :P

i'll be right beside ya if you need any support.

thank you! *hugs* ur support will be greatly appreciated, i may break down and start crying, i can get very emotional over these typa things!:emot-sad:

thank you! *hugs* ur support will be greatly appreciated, i may break down and start crying, i can get very emotional over these typa things!:emot-sad:

aww, its ok shaza. how bout if i tell him that he can only take you chicken, otherwise, the rocketship is gonna stay on the ground:wink2:

aww, its ok shaza. how bout if i tell him that he can only take you chicken, otherwise, the rocketship is gonna stay on the ground:wink2:

aw purplegrape thanks that would make it a lot easier! :wub2:

but hey you know yourself and all the other astronauts are still welcome to share ur own chicken with him too! I wouldnt be much of a friend if i didn't let ye share the love! I know we all have poultry related needs in here! :thumb_yello::naughty:

but yeah anyway the point is : NO more free chicken for Mika from unreliable sources! :thumbdown: that's exactly the type of behaviour that leads to an unhealthy rocketship! :sneaky2: and like the last time, we can't afford for it to be out of service for another week!!

yay!

that'll be fun :D

who wants to plan it?

i'm already upto my eye balls trying to plan my own real party, anyways :|

and mika is invited????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i always fantisizing about having a mika party....there are these pants i wanna get and my parents are making fun of them......cuz they are bright red...i doubt they would stop making fun of me when i have a mika party!Lol!:naughty:

i opened it thinking that they were going to look like mika pants but they're not that skinny...

that isnt what my parents thought they told me i was gonna look like a guy....to be specific a "flamer"lol! and yes im skinny on top but i have fat legs!lol!(that is the italian in me!lol!) so i like them!:biggrin2:

good, we need streamers, cake, balloons, party hats, music, snacks, a theme and so much more, what am i forgetting??

pizza!!!!!srry!haha!m pushing it!and lollipop girls,and lions,and tigers and bears!(oh my!) and big girls and....um....mika!:naughty:

pizza!!!!!srry!haha!m pushing it!and lollipop girls,and lions,and tigers and bears!(oh my!) and big girls and....um....mika!:naughty:

of course!!! they must all come!! we need cheese puffs!! no party is a party w/o cheese puffs!!

what should the cake look like? im thinking 6 layers??!!??!!

of course!!! they must all come!! we need cheese puffs!! no party is a party w/o cheese puffs!!

what should the cake look like? im thinking 6 layers??!!??!!

more like 10!and it should be pink,purple,blue,orange,gold,silver,green,yellow,and white!it should be chicken flavored!:naughty::roftl: