3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

ugh don't get me started on guys! the majority of em are immature idiots...well ya know there are a few exceptions but there's always something standing in the way! though its always seemed that the guys from my school were worse than other guys :thumbdown: all us girls agreed on that! they were a laugh but still idiots lol! i just cant wait to start college now :thumb_yello:

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH!!! Im back from being away for a WEEK!! Did you launch the rocket without me??? :tears: Please update me, cause I dont feel like reading all of the pages!!! please??? I will love you forever and ever and ever!!!

wow was that only a week ago the rocket was being launched? :blink: it feels longer! well yeah they launched it alright! i missed it tho, lol! and um.... what else happened? oh yeah! i found out that Mika was gettin free chicken at T4 at the beach... but i had a few words with him and its ok now. :mf_rosetinted::wink2: and um.... oh it was heineken22's bday! haha... and... i don't remember much else.. purplegrape will know!! :wink2:

AHHHHH!!! Im back from being away for a WEEK!! Did you launch the rocket without me??? :tears: Please update me, cause I dont feel like reading all of the pages!!! please??? I will love you forever and ever and ever!!!

ah, hello again. we did launch it, im sorry.

to sum up all of the events:

1)shaza gave mika chicken:roftl:

2)i found them

3)mika needed clothes

4)we launched the rocket:naughty:

5)sara got sick

6)aleins attacked

7)mika flew the ship with the coaxing of chicken:wink2:

and thats all i really remember:thumb_yello:

ah, hello again. we did launch it, im sorry.

to sum up all of the events:

1)shaza gave mika chicken:roftl:

2)i found them

3)mika needed clothes

4)we launched the rocket:naughty:

5)sara got sick

6)aleins attacked

7)mika flew the ship with the coaxing of chicken:wink2:

and thats all i really remember:thumb_yello:

that's some baby momma drama goin' down

p.s. a friend and i were thinking what it would be like to read a chicken story written through literal chicken terms. your events would make an interesting saga. chicken for thought :D

that's some baby momma drama goin' down

p.s. a friend and i were thinking what it would be like to read a chicken story written through literal chicken terms. your events would make an interesting saga. chicken for thought :D

wow, that would be halerious!!!:roftl: :roftl:

haha!yesterday my brother went to a Boston Red Sox game(an american baseball team) and when he came home he told my stepmom he was gonna go and give her some chicken!!!!!omg!!!!!i was like p*ssing my pants and the sad thing is he is only seven so he doesnt know what chicken nor s*x is!:roftl:

• 5 weeks later...

ok, i decided to bring this back up cause i've kinda missed it. i stopped when i joined irm (i respect mika) so, its back.

the whole rocketship thing is still going, only 1 rule DONT GET TOO DIRTY!!!! i understand that when we talk about the rocketship, sometimes it sounds dirty no matter what we do, thats ok. just dont come right out and say stuff about mika's package uzzo or any other things that are nothing other than well, what they are.

from now on i would like the rocketship to be nothing but a rocketship. we can still have all the fun in the world, thats ok. i think you can all judge for your selves what is acceptable.

so, thanks for listening to me ramble, and time to enjoy the rocket once again!:thumb_yello:

so, has anyone washed it lately??? i see smudges on the left side!

ok, i decided to bring this back up cause i've kinda missed it. i stopped when i joined irm (i respect mika) so, its back.

the whole rocketship thing is still going, only 1 rule DONT GET TOO DIRTY!!!! i understand that when we talk about the rocketship, sometimes it sounds dirty no matter what we do, thats ok. just dont come right out and say stuff about mika's package uzzo or any other things that are nothing other than well, what they are.

from now on i would like the rocketship to be nothing but a rocketship. we can still have all the fun in the world, thats ok. i think you can all judge for your selves what is acceptable.

so, thanks for listening to me ramble, and time to enjoy the rocket once again!:thumb_yello:

so, has anyone washed it lately??? i see smudges on the left side!

oh...i have seen mika's rocket just a few days ago.i rode on it! :das::mf_rosetinted: