3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

neglecting his rocket?oh well he has lots of other caretakers. face it u were not meant to ride mika rocket!:roftl:

I WAS SO!!!! if i wasnt he wouldnt have personally appointed me to the head of this group!:sneaky2:

i just asked him if he forgave me and he said yes cause he knows how busy i am with school, so there:mf_rosetinted:

I WAS SO!!!! if i wasnt he wouldnt have personally appointed me to the head of this group!:sneaky2:

i just asked him if he forgave me and he said yes cause he knows how busy i am with school, so there:mf_rosetinted:

did mika really say that? or is it just the voice in your head again :naughty:

sorry to intrude

i'm good.. except i haven't started on my homework and i have a lot :thumbdown: it's almost 8 pm well not really almost it's 7:40

its 9 here and ive only dont 1/2 of a powerpoint presentation due tomarrow. mfc just keeps me so bust. mika wins over homework any day.

i have a yahoo mail account and look at one of the smilies they have!

chicken.gif

its 9 here and ive only dont 1/2 of a powerpoint presentation due tomarrow. mfc just keeps me so bust. mika wins over homework any day.

i have a yahoo mail account and look at one of the smilies they have!

chicken.gif

i agree but my mom says she's going to take away mfc if i don't do my homework right now :sneaky2: so i bye i guess :bleh:

and that's frickin adorable!!!!!! chicken.gif:wub2: