• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey baby, no but seriously i can speak it! go on teamspeak!

I cant go on teamspeak, don't have the software downloaded and can't download it at the moment.

*wonders how Kevin and Artsy got from being chased in the wood, with the man going to shoot them to being captured*

All in the world of the ppr.

Posting

no, she's just quiet, lol, I am trying to make a MFC thing for youtube but i am having trouble getting music in it GRR

im rlly leaving now...had to watch happy ending one more time!lol! you shoulkd make a PPRC thing for youtube w/ our theme song in the backround!

I cant go on teamspeak, don't have the software downloaded and can't download it at the moment.

*wonders how Kevin and Artsy got from being chased in the wood, with the man going to shoot them to being captured*

All in the world of the ppr.

Posting

Yeah, I was a little confused too...

As Simon carried me by the collar on my polo, I heard a slapping noise. I winced as Simon shook his head still carrying me, as calvin struggled to hold back Mika from coming after me. "Ouch." I muttered under my breath. Simon carried me to where artsy and kevin were. Artsy sat teary-eyed and kevin looked sad. "Wow what happened here?" simon said glancing at the other man guy thing. The other man chuckled and slapped kevin. I was being dangled from simon, and i whispered to artsy,'what happened?' she couldn't hear me so I thought I'd take a chance on my jibberish skills, "whatagut idigis hadagpaidiging hidigere?" I said hoping she new what I said, luckily she responded, "Kedigevidigin idigis adagay spidiguy." she said wiping off a tear, simon dropped me harshly on the ground and kicked me so i went over by artsy. I hugged her solemnly, and said "He had to say that, for the protection of our group." Artsy looked at me confused, as the man guy thing person came over and picked up kevin and began to take off with him, as kevin wimpered, "I love you." to artsy

In the van.

I turned to Phunky who was just relating the vision.

"Kevin would only say that to protet Artsy. They'd hurt her less maybe if they didn't think it would hurt him. And for the record, he doesn't spy for Mika's management," I stated.

Mika nodded. "I'd know ....hang on, you didn't say he wasn't a spy, just that he wasn't a spy for me," Mika said, thinking back to all the times I'd avoided mentioning what my brother did, his many connections and his genuis with a computer.

"Of course, his a spy for..." started Calvin, as I nudged him hard.

"Nows not the time Calvin," I said, as Leo began to stir at my feet.

Rubbing his head, Leo glanced at everybody. "Oh, there's going to be trouble now," he said, pulling out a small walkie talkie, and getting to his feet. "He better hope that my men are just injured and not dead when I get through with him."

After a few barked commands into the walkie talkie, Leo jumped out of the truck.

"Get back in there Leo, I have you outnumbered. Whatever your planning won't work," said Simon.

"Get your men to return Kevin to the others, unharmed and let them go, or else," Leo said, threateningly

"Or else what Leo?" sneered Simon. "You are in no position to be making threats.

The sound of many feet could suddenly be heard, as a wave of men appeared at the gate.

"Or else, Simon, you don't leave here alive. You think that small number of men was all I brought in. I had to test you, and lets just say you failed. You should have known to listen to me. Now I have you outnumbered and surronded by about a 20 to 1"

Simon stared at the men entering via the gate, then pivoted, seeing men coming from the back of the house.

"You..." he started, as Leo grinned.

"Call off your men, Simon, return the boy and let the kids go and you might live through tonight," he said, with a sly grin.

Simon swore, and issued a command as Artsy and M4l were brought over to the van, unharmed, and Kevin was returned, albiet with a few bruises. He immediately went to Artsy.

"Im sorry Arts, I had to say it. Don't think for a second that I didn't love you, I do," he said, taking her into his arms and kissing her as the rest of us looked away. A few seconds later they broke apart.

"I know you do Kev, don't say otherwise again even if it is to protect me. I love you too. But if there's something your not telling me, now would be the time," Artsy stated.

Kevin sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, glancing over at Calvin and I. "Well, I really am a spy, not a computer programmer. But I don't work for Mika's management," he added.

Artsy nodded, then glanced at me. "I thought something as much, either a spy or a crime lord, and your a bit young for that. Who do you work for then?" she asked

Everyone leaned forward ready to listen. Kevin sighed. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that at this time. You really shouldn't even know I'm a spy at all."

Can I just say OMG Happy Ending :shocked::shocked::wub2:

OK...few things...

where can I find happy ending?...I youtubed it and didn't find it...is it out....

Are we all, I mean everyone, in the van right now?...I don't want my post to not make sense...since I haven't added in *thinks back* almost two days!!:blink: