Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the van.

I turned to Phunky who was just relating the vision.

"Kevin would only say that to protet Artsy. They'd hurt her less maybe if they didn't think it would hurt him. And for the record, he doesn't spy for Mika's management," I stated.

Mika nodded. "I'd know ....hang on, you didn't say he wasn't a spy, just that he wasn't a spy for me," Mika said, thinking back to all the times I'd avoided mentioning what my brother did, his many connections and his genuis with a computer.

"Of course, his a spy for..." started Calvin, as I nudged him hard.

"Nows not the time Calvin," I said, as Leo began to stir at my feet.

Rubbing his head, Leo glanced at everybody. "Oh, there's going to be trouble now," he said, pulling out a small walkie talkie, and getting to his feet. "He better hope that my men are just injured and not dead when I get through with him."

After a few barked commands into the walkie talkie, Leo jumped out of the truck.

"Get back in there Leo, I have you outnumbered. Whatever your planning won't work," said Simon.

"Get your men to return Kevin to the others, unharmed and let them go, or else," Leo said, threateningly

"Or else what Leo?" sneered Simon. "You are in no position to be making threats.

The sound of many feet could suddenly be heard, as a wave of men appeared at the gate.

"Or else, Simon, you don't leave here alive. You think that small number of men was all I brought in. I had to test you, and lets just say you failed. You should have known to listen to me. Now I have you outnumbered and surronded by about a 20 to 1"

Simon stared at the men entering via the gate, then pivoted, seeing men coming from the back of the house.

"You..." he started, as Leo grinned.

"Call off your men, Simon, return the boy and let the kids go and you might live through tonight," he said, with a sly grin.

Simon swore, and issued a command as Artsy and M4l were brought over to the van, unharmed, and Kevin was returned, albiet with a few bruises. He immediately went to Artsy.

"Im sorry Arts, I had to say it. Don't think for a second that I didn't love you, I do," he said, taking her into his arms and kissing her as the rest of us looked away. A few seconds later they broke apart.

"I know you do Kev, don't say otherwise again even if it is to protect me. I love you too. But if there's something your not telling me, now would be the time," Artsy stated.

Kevin sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, glancing over at Calvin and I. "Well, I really am a spy, not a computer programmer. But I don't work for Mika's management," he added.

Artsy nodded, then glanced at me. "I thought something as much, either a spy or a crime lord, and your a bit young for that. Who do you work for then?" she asked

Everyone leaned forward ready to listen. Kevin sighed. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that at this time. You really shouldn't even know I'm a spy at all."

Artsy leaned forward, "Can you at least tell me?"

Kevin hesitated, "Later," he said, and then added "Maybe," under his breath, but Artsy didn't hear it.

"Shh!" whispered baby, "I'm trying to listen to this."

Simon stood fuming looking at Leo, "You think that you can boss me around like that? Fine." Leo smirked, but he couldn't see what Simon was doing behind his back. Simon was frantically signing with one of his hands behind his back. He taught his men his little stealthy technique earlier since he knew that he would need a way to communicate non verbally "Call in backups" was the message the man behind him received. That man, then slunk to the back of Simon's group and began to contact for help.

"You lost, Simon," leo said nonchalantly, "Just admit it."

"No I didn't," Simon said indignantly, but not with a lot of confidence, "You'll see."

"Well we're not waiting much longer," said Leo.

"What's that noise?" asked Lolly, and the others stopped and listened too...the engine was turning over, someone was turning on the van...

Lol. So Kev's a spy...*hugs M4L and hands her large bouquet of roses for keeping Kevin in love with her*

And as to the HE vid....OMG. The beginning is nice; I could even stand the singing and crying stuffed animals, but the flying through space is a little cheesy, and the hands creep me out. Not Mika's best music vid. It's just no Grace Kelly or Love Today.

Lol. So Kev's a spy...*hugs M4L and hands her large bouquet of roses for keeping Kevin in love with her*

And as to the HE vid....OMG. The beginning is nice; I could even stand the singing and crying stuffed animals, but the flying through space is a little cheesy, and the hands creep me out. Not Mika's best music vid. It's just no Grace Kelly or Love Today.

The hands were kinda creepy....

Agreed on Grace Kelly, and Love Today, I liked them better....but Happy Ending is a slower song so I guess it couldn't be as crazy...

Lol...*looks on Perez's site*

Oh, yep. Can always count on Perez for free, totally biased Mika promotions.

He apparently LOVES it. Called it gorgeous three times in a row.

I looked too...I left a comment...I'm so sick of all the anti-Mika comments that I dont even like to look at them, so I come back here and am all happy again...

EDIT..I didn't leave a comment, it wouldn't let me...oh well

The comments are always the same

blah blah Mika blah blah gay...

Half the time their not commenting on him as a performer...

(like with the bethditto/mika duet.... it was all about how she was fat and he was gay, they didn't bother about commenting on the duet itself... )

So immature...

What kind of pics? Of Mika or us? *looks at M4L sussly*

Hahaha.

To Lolly: Yeah, there are always a ton of hate comments on Perez's Mika posts; I don't even read them anymore. At least Perez is filing Mika articles under Mika now, and not under his Gay Gay Gay file.

of Mika, why would i want to stare at your faces all day? *snickers* chhhyah! JK

What kind of pics? Of Mika or us? *looks at M4L sussly*

Hahaha.

To Lolly: Yeah, there are always a ton of hate comments on Perez's Mika posts; I don't even read them anymore. At least Perez is filing Mika articles under Mika now, and not under his Gay Gay Gay file.

The first time I read them, I wanted to hunt down those people and knock some sense into them...I mean, I know you can't be loved by everyone, but some people are so cruel!

Agreed, Mika is a person not an idea...I hate those stereotypes....