pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

Sorry....

Its just amusing since you accidently hacked that account that one time. Which I'm pleased to say hasn't happened again....

(I promise to try not to do so again. By the way Leo Sayer? When did he join your group...)

I like to read this thread when uni work and such allows me, so keep up the good work guys

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry....

Its just amusing since you accidently hacked that account that one time. Which I'm pleased to say hasn't happened again....

(I promise to try not to do so again. By the way Leo Sayer? When did he join your group...)

I like to read this thread when uni work and such allows me, so keep up the good work guys

Hi Soangel.. Kelzy here. *shakes hand!!*

Leo Sayer is a total genius!! lol!!

I am going to call our kidnapper Simon for now.. (as in Simon Cowell lol)

Back at the still unlit campfire....

"I don't know how the indians did this.. They must have been bored to have discovered it in the first place" said Kevin

"The Australian aborigines can do it too apparently. You don't think there would be any out here now do you?" asked Luke

"I doubt it. But it sure would help" replied Becky

"This isn't going to work" said Kevin throwing down the twigs. "We need another plan"

"Maybe if Luke and Becky stay here and you and I go and see if there's a house nearby"

"Don't leave me Artsy" said Becky grabbing her hand.

"We have to do something Becky, we can't just sit here. We need food and water and it's starting to get cold" said Luke

Artsy stood up, "Ok Kev, let's do it. But let's not go too far ok. I don't want to get lost"

Back at the truck

We all took a better look at the man Leo was talking to. This was not the same man that kidnapped us back at the house.

"Simon - you ignorant moron. If you send your men out there and something happens to those 4 then Dante will be after your neck."

"When have I ever cared about other peoples opinions?" said Simon "And I have a few things to say about your talents but I will do that some other time"

Leo turned to us and said "There is a truck just over there. I need you all to get inside of it and wait."

Then he whispered to Mika "I will get your friends back to. Simon has no idea what I am really capable of and Today is the day I will prove him wrong"

Mika smiled, knowing exactly how that felt, grabbed M4L's hand and nodded for us to follow towards to truck.

Artsy and Kev had only walked a short distance away from the others when they heard noises coming from nearby.

"Do you think that's the others?" asked Arsty

"I'm not sure" replied Kev "But they are coming right for us"

(wish I could remember exactly what was said in vision)

Artsy glanced nervously at Kevin "It could be help,: she said, not sure whether to run or stay.

"Or it could be trouble," Kevin said, as he heard a gun shot. "And I'm guessing trouble,"

They took off running, as twigs began to get caught in Artsy's hair.

"This way," she said, stopping to gasp for breath,

"No this way," said Kev, puffing.

They began to relay the conversation from Phunky's vision word for word, up until the gun shot sounded overhead. Taking Artsy's hand, Kevin began to run down the path she had suggested.

Meanwhile, we were sitting in Leo's truck

"You know, now could be a time to escape" said Phunky, looking around, "I mean we don;t know whether we can trust Leo"

Mika shook his head. "I trust him. Besides we need to find the others,"

I nodded at that, and pulled out a stick of gum, popping it in my mouth. "So, what happened to the guy who took us from the house? Minion, or something more?" I asked, absentmindedly, as my thoughts went back to Phunky's vision.

"Probably minion with a high sense of authority," Calvin replied

Hey Kelzy...

Nice to meet you, I think I've spoken with you once in the Aussie thread?

I just thought it was random, there was no Leo last time I read :naughty:

You too... Yep I have read your name around there so I think you're right...

Umm you can blame me for Leo Sayer.. I was watching an interview with him a few days back and that's what gave me the idea.. I know it's dodgy.. but Baby and I are having soooo much fun with him!!!

You too... Yep I have read your name around there so I think you're right...

Umm you can blame me for Leo Sayer.. I was watching an interview with him a few days back and that's what gave me the idea.. I know it's dodgy.. but Baby and I are having soooo much fun with him!!!

I find it amusing

I never have time to fully read this thread, so each time I stop in I get confused....

And I live in the aussie thread, so to speak, so its easy to see my name around there. Baby needs to post in there more....she got a thousand posts fast and I dont think I've ever really talked to her...

I find it amusing

I never have time to fully read this thread, so each time I stop in I get confused....

And I live in the aussie thread, so to speak, so its easy to see my name around there. Baby needs to post in there more....she got a thousand posts fast and I dont think I've ever really talked to her...

I need to get over there more often too.. I have only been at MFC for 4 days!! and look 154 posts!!! mostly here!

I'm in Victoria.. where are you, if you don't mind me asking?!

I'm from Frankston...so very much beach and city.

What about you?

And yeah the posts climb up fast...

I keep missing milestones.. I hope I remember my 4000th

I'm not far from you.. well other side of melbourne.. in nice homely town!!!

wow 4000!!!

I didn't even notice my 100th post..

Hi!

Sorry I disappeared last night; my laptop wasn't plugged in and ran out of power, and rather then go into the other room to find the cord when I knew I would have been getting off soon anyways (and had already been on much too long) I just stayed off. School in another half hour, so not much time to talk, and no time to post, but just thought I'd check in! I like where the story's going! *wishes she had the time to write the rest of the vision scene that's happening right now to her and Kevin*

(wish I could remember exactly what was said in vision)

Artsy glanced nervously at Kevin "It could be help,: she said, not sure whether to run or stay.

"Or it could be trouble," Kevin said, as he heard a gun shot. "And I'm guessing trouble,"

They took off running, as twigs began to get caught in Artsy's hair.

"This way," she said, stopping to gasp for breath,

"No this way," said Kev, puffing.

They began to relay the conversation from Phunky's vision word for word, up until the gun shot sounded overhead. Taking Artsy's hand, Kevin began to run down the path she had suggested.

Meanwhile, we were sitting in Leo's truck

"You know, now could be a time to escape" said Phunky, looking around, "I mean we don;t know whether we can trust Leo"

Mika shook his head. "I trust him. Besides we need to find the others,"

I nodded at that, and pulled out a stick of gum, popping it in my mouth. "So, what happened to the guy who took us from the house? Minion, or something more?" I asked, absentmindedly, as my thoughts went back to Phunky's vision.

"Probably minion with a high sense of authority," Calvin replied

couldn't sleep.. here's a post!! lol!

"Probably" Said Baby.

*BANG*

"Was that a gunshot?" asked ER

"Oh no.. The others.." said Mika

"Well, you've really done it this time Simon. You'd better call your trigger happy morons back before I am forced to do something about it" Said Leo

"Like what? What could a little guy like you possibly do to stop me?" retorted Simon

The two stared at each other for a few seconds.

Simon was out numbered now because he'd sent men off into the bush, but being the arrogant control freak that he was, he didn't let it show on his face that he knew he was no longer holding the Ace card.

Leo's face remained calm and happy, almost like he was smirking at Simon.

"Really Leo, why do you care? They are just a bunch of brainless kids with nothing better to do than follow around that boofy haired squealer and his scruffy sidekick.. and they both desperately need to get some fashion sense. Seriously, he's wearing braces and that other one, well - don't get me started on that!"

The group of us in the truck were listening in closely as this scenario unfolded before our eyes.

Mika and Calvin went to get out of the truck and give Simon a piece of their mind but we all held them back.

"Just wait and let Leo take care of it" Kelzy said.

Simon glanced over at us and if you weren't watching closely enough you may have missed Leo click his fingers.

And, with that, suddenly all of Leo's men had guns pointing at Simon and his men.

"Call them off the hunt.. Now.. Your Fun is over Simon."

Simon looked around and then let out a grunt "Fine then,"

He turned and looked at one of his men "Call them off. Tell them to come back."

In the bush....

Kev and Artsy made it back to the opening where Becky and Luke were supposed to be..

"Are you guys here?" whispered Kev

No response..

"Becky, Luke, where are you?" he whispered again

"I don't think they're here, Kev"

"Quick over here in this bush. We'll hide here for now until we don't hear anything"

okay...what happened ANSWER ME!

in the mean time i started the theme song...ig u dont like it..too bad! noone wanted to halp me!:roftl: (to the tune of the family guy theme song)

it seems today that all you see is i love mika threads and chicken on the MFC

but where are those good old fashioned threads...on which we used to rely?

lucky theres a pink pony riders club!

lucky there's a thread who positively can do all the things that make us laugh and cry!

its the Pink pony rider's cluuuuuuub!

okay...what happened ANSWER ME!

in the mean time i started the theme song...ig u dont like it..too bad! noone wanted to halp me!:roftl: (to the tune of the family guy theme song)

it seems today that all you see is i love mika threads and chicken on the MFC

but where are those good old fashioned threads...on which we used to rely?

lucky theres a pink pony riders club!

lucky there's a thread who positively can do all the things that make us laugh and cry!

its the Pink pony rider's cluuuuuuub!

Lol, sounds good, Phunks. Ummm...what has happened...Well, we were kidnapped! Again! But this time we're all together. It's someone trying to impress Dante by doing what he could never do: kill us. But Leo Sayer might save us yet!

Lol, sounds good, Phunks. Ummm...what has happened...Well, we were kidnapped! Again! But this time we're all together. It's someone trying to impress Dante by doing what he could never do: kill us. But Leo Sayer might save us yet!

oh thanks!lol!:roftl: *stops crying*